IVF/ICSI Support Group

<font color="blue">@baby33</font><font color="purple">, question for you. Your clinic called u on Thurs to inform about FET the following Tue. So which day of the menstrual cycle does the FET fall on? Also do you know how the doctor knows "its time"? Is it lining thickness, BT results??

Im curious as Im starting D10 scan next week for a natural FET :p
</font>
<font color="blue">-- jcxuan</font>

mel : Initially my doc wants me to go for another round of natural, but after the previous experience I told her I wanted to do medicated so that its a confirm transfer. But don't worry if you can ovulate on your own, besides you are in gd hands!
happy.gif

Support wise, for me, my doc is already giving lots and seems to have cover all grounds. But last round coz progesterone on the low side but acceptable range, I requested for jabs instead of duphaston.

jcxuan : usually for natural cycle, it will be based on lining and your natural ovulation. Depending on your frozen embryos are D2/3, the doc will do ET on d2/3 after your natural ovulation. At the same time also your E2 levels.

Flower, he only said Natural FET chances is higher compare to medicate FET. i ovulated and my lining quite ideal, he said better stay on natural. So i must trust him lor....

Hi bbchloe, looks like we are in the same stage now, my ET is on 22/7. I will be going back for BT on Tue as well at Care, might see u there. Btw how come u will know ur HCG level? Care called u? coz i did my BT last week but they never inform me anything and i was not on progesterone jab. wat is that for?

flowers : yep... was a foodie trip.... eating none stop... esp all the ban food... hehehe....

will cont accu, my doc also encourage me to continue, and let tcm knows when cycle starting, so that can adjust accordingly.

flowers&amp;fruits &amp; winniepooh,
Thanks for the well wishes.
I'll be around gals!

So glad to bfp but somehow can't help being worried that all this will be 'taken' away from me. Will keep praying &amp; talking to my little ones.

tokkie - welcome back! how's ur shopping &amp; foodie trip? my best friend from taiwan might be coming next mth, I'm so excited!!

<font color="blue">@tokkie</font><font color="green"> thanks. How did the med FET work out for you?</font><font color="blue"> --jcxuan</font>

Mel_ocean - He also suggest natural FET for me and 2nd AF after bfn but i didn't do during 2nd AF leh 'coz mentally not ready and discovered my luteal phase abit short ... hmm ... will do in Sep but he may not be around ..... so many things to co-ordinate lor

jcxuan : last cycle in jul failed. Now on ocp, will start lucrin the week after. So most likely likely ET will be somewhere mid-sep

<font color="blue">@tokkie</font><font color="green"> Sorry to hear abt that. All the best with your Sep ET. For me, Im crossing my fingers for a normal ovulation this mth. Already I can sense excitment/stress/expectations building up as I approach D10. :S </font>
<font color="blue">--jcxuan</font>

pink martini,
for my fresh cycle, I didn't do anything except taking folic acid.

For my FET:
* I completely stopped drinking alcohol
* Refrain from taking cold drinks
* Drank lots of warm h20 which I dislike
* Did accup with Dr Zou
* Took Dr Zou's herbal drink inclu. during 2ww
* Used bedroom slippers
* Brazil nuts
* Essence of Chicken (alt days)
* Cordyceps
* Folic acid
* COQ10
* Vit C
* &amp; most importantly, I started praying.

tsk tsk tsk, if Dr. Zou's gona hear this, she's gona say a big NO NO ... I remember her saying that gals these days drink too much bubble tea .... that's why we are all seeing her ... :p

heeheee... i know my physician is gg to jump if she knows.... I have stopped all cold drinks for a long long time... but in taiwan... hard to resist... esp the koi in spore.. queue super duper long...

monkeyjay,
hi! Should be there about 9 on Tue. Yup, maybe we'll see each other there.

Each time I do BT, they'll give me copy of BT results on my next visit. Didn't need to ask for it.

How come they didn't tell you HCG level? Hmmm... weird leh. You can call them tomorrow to check?

12dpt3dt my HCG was 73 &amp; today 20dpt is 4267. Must ask for it k.

My Progesterone level is 101. Angela would like it to be at least 150, hence the Progesterone jabs. Your level should be fine that's why no need.

Progesterone -
* Helps create a fertile, warm environment in the womb &amp; promotes the survival of the fertilized egg through healthy implantation.
* Strengthens &amp; maintains the secretory endometrium which sustains the embryo throughout pregnancy.
* Prevents the premature shedding of the secretory
endometrium (menstruation).

Babychloe:
Wah... I was thinking u were gona give a short &amp; sweet list but it turned out to be 13 items!!
It was a natural FET right?
Where did u go for a trip? So u literally went for a holiday during 2ww??

Congrats babychloe! Need to grab all the bb dust since I'm starting jabs next week!

Tokkie, think ours quite close. I'm also on ocp now and starting lucrin 20th. I asked Nurse Sara abt expected ER dates and she said it's mostly likely 21st Sept that week onwards.

Can I check with you, is your basal body temp higher while on ocp? My bb temp really elevated these few days which has never been the case after AF. Having slight flu now too. Hopefully can get well by next week and have the body all geared up for IVF.

syrah : icic... yours is fresh cycle / FET ? my ocp is until 29/8, lucrin starts on 23/8 if my cycle is as per the previous, my ET will be mid sep.

Sorry can't help you on BBT coz I dun measure BBT during IVF cycle, coz of the hormones.

babychloe,
Thanks! Feeling slightly anxious but more excited at the prospect of starting soon.
happy.gif

tokkie,
yup mine is fresh. 1st IVF. Oh, your previous cycle was shorter than usual? Or is FET different length i supposed. Hehe...i was asking for worst case scenario and Nurse Sarah said latest will be week starting 28th Sept. I hope my body keeps to such dates and not any earlier cos Dr Loh will be away till 17th. So 21st will be just nice.

Anyone who has experience with microgynon and charts BBT?

syrah : fresh cycle period depends on whether you are on long / short protocol, and also how well you response to the stimulation jabs.

FET also depends on whether natural / medicated FET. Natural depends on when body ovulate. Medicated is shorter as long as lining is thick enough can do transfer already.

tokkie,
icic. Mine shld be long cycle with the addition of the ocp that's all. With ocp means yours is medicated cycle rt?

Syrah : yep usually if with lucrin, it will be deemed long protocol.

Yes, I'm doing medicated, coz its more controlled.

Good morning Ladies!
Hope everyone slept well.
Woke up at 4a.m! Only managed to sleep for 31/2hrs but had a good sleep.
Going for breakfast now then spending the day at my girlfriend's place.
Will catch up on todays postings later tonight.
Enjoy your day gals! ; )

Hi gals, is it common to feel abdominal discomfort and breast tenderness during 2ww?really uncomfortable. Thk i rest too much, only day 2 oredi backache. Hee hee

Back