IVF/ICSI Support Group

Nadia
Will probably go get a btle of spirulina and their Ester-C.
Now I'm taking
folic acid
royal jelly
immunocal
vitamin C

Looks like alot to eat if adding on
Spirulina
CoQ10 + fish oil...

miracle,
Yupz! I like her massage!
happy.gif

Sistas: Can I check something...Do u feel alittle uncomfy or heavier on your lower part of the abdomen..especially near the ovaries during Stimulation? I am trying to ignore it and think it's normal..ovaries r werking hard to produce the follicles..hopefully I am rite..Thanks?

Nadia: Its normal. It means ur eggs are growing. During my time, sometimes when i sit down also, i can feel pain. They say its normal as the eggs are growing and for my case i got so many eggs.

Nadia:i extract 34 eggs. but mine not so healthy due to the side effect of the medicine i have been taken for the past 1 year for my fybroid. I have very heavy flow and my gynae gave a medicine to reduce the flow. And on top of that, during simulation, i have some problems with my in laws. Thats why my embroyes not so gd. But its over now. Now trying to build up my body back.

Lubna: 34 is really alot..yup like wat u said it's over..I am glad u take things positively...I hope u will BFP soon too...Do take care dear...Thank u so much for the info...I will bear with this uncomfy...soon everything will be fine...;-)

Nadia: just stay relax and be happy with this process. Important thing is say your prayers to Allah so that you can get pregnant soon.

Nadia - u wil feel Iike suan / heavy feeling at the both side s of pelvis bone there... I felt it when I injected just 50iu of puregon... imagine injecting 200iu!

I explained to my fren on this stimulation of egg she tell me 'eh .. then u will be like the shi-sha-mo fish (Jap fried fish with lots of eggs)' (-__-ll)

leapgal, oscar test is to check the risk for ds. There are 3 packages in kk. Package a, NT scan which measures bb neck thinkness, package B BT and NT scan and package C blood tes. Package B give an accuracy of up to 90% so i guess most pple choose this package. U can do between 11 weeks to 13 weeks 6 days, i did mine when i was 12 weeks

jj: yup ..had a hard time trying to walk..so walk slowly like granny...heheheh...japanese fish with lots of eggs..ehhhehe....wait i ask my hubbie ..u wan eggs..i can give u..hahaha..he loves fish eggs..but high in cholesterol though..heheh..u fren really very cute....so far i managing k...my tummy look big...but i dun feel bloated all the time...Immunocal is really werking...How is ur bloatedness? Tomolo ur scan rite? Best of luck...

Su Yana: yup excited...very ..hehhee...but still keeping my cool..heheh..yup ER shld be nxt week,..time really flies...;-)

nadia,
you are moving fast... So fast going ER then ET.

Those interested in the elken spirulina,
the price as follow
500 tablets $78.80
1200 tablets $183
300 tablets $368

cold storage is selling spirulina powder to mix into beverages.

Spirulina has high content of protein.

Thank u Nadia. Wow nxt wk will be ur ER, very fast n u can stay hm to enjoy ur 2ww.
Tink I will go for my fet during oct bt 1st of all must go to dr Zhou for acupuncture bt scary painful for mi

Adeline,
Elken is a MLM product.
So have to be a member to get the product..
The price above are member pricing.
Cos I get their purification water system, so I'm also the member.

They have an outlet in Tampines. There's 2 more outlets, but not sure where.

A friend of mine is going to get some prdts, so will be helping me get. If you interested, I can help you get. Then you can collect from me.

Hi all-- I am back. Did not log in last 2 days cos after too tired going back to work.

adeline-- I feel that acupuncture is like our injection of lucrin, but slightly less pain. I was also very frightened when I first went for acupuncture but getting used to it after a while.

miracle-- you confirm going on Oct cycle?

Seaview-- sorry, still no opportunity to talk to God ma. She super busy. Will share the recipe for chicken sour once I get from her.

clercler
I'm still thinking....
Really wish to start in Sept, but I can't find a very good reason to cover the days where i have to go for BTs and scans in the morning.

Can check, by time finish the BTs/ scans in the morning, usually what time will it be?

miracle-- BT is very fast. I usually waited less than 10 min. However, the scan took a much longer time. Can take up to one hour. The last scan 2 days before I went to ET, took me more than 2 hours. I went there before 8 am and waited for more than one hour cos it was very crowded. Guess everybody was rushing to work.

<font color="0077aa">pinkF
looks like you and me same same, bcos we just will pop anyting into our mouth as long as we know it is good for our eggs... haha... i like you!! lol

By the way, the instruction is eat 5-10 tablets per day for adults, and if i'm not wrong, the tablets rather small.. Nadia am I right?

My friend told me she always take 10 a day, cos it give her the energy for the day =)

But I think I will just take 5, cos so many supplements liao.. scared overdose...

Nadia how many did you take that time when on Elken spirulina?</font>

<font color="0077aa">clercler
they will only start BTs or scans at 8am?
Yah BTs are much faster i guess...

Puregon stage is the only one that needs alternate morning to go right? How many BTs and how many scans, worse come to worst, I take mc for scans, if not many...BTs, looks like I will reach sch 9am latest bah...</font>

miracle-- I can't remember and schdeule not with me. But I don't remember having to go alternate day. Maybe you can go earlier at 7.30. I reached at 7.40 and ended having to wait for more than an hour.

<font color="0077aa">clercler,
its alright.
Maybe this fri i meet up with Dr Loh, then hear his review about my tests first.

So hows ur bb in your tummy? got guaiguai? +)</font>

Pink: do u still need the makcik no?

Ineedmiracle: My very first scan &amp; BT for Lucrin finished before 8.30..I was there ard 7.45am...Just that I finished everything ard 10am..cos need to go pharmacy collect Puregon..come back to the clinic for them to teach u the injection...I want to see whether this Friday one will finish ard the same time or not..will let u know..

Me ate 5 tablets too..very small green pills...sometimes u wil see ur urine turn alittle green..but dun worry it's normal..just drink lots of water...everything will be fine...

Adeline: 1st time accu maybe alittle bit painful or uncomfortable...but u will get used to it...relax ur body...and in any point if u feel pain..let Dr Zou knows..she will adjust for u..;-) ..Dun worry..

I walked quite a lot. I think as I have not been moving much during the 2ww, I was panting after walking a short distance now. No appetite and feeling nausea.

Colleagues started asking me how was my surgery as they thot I went for cyst surgery. I just smiled and ok and quickly walked away. Not good at telling lies, I am a honest person, haha.

Got to go now. Going out dinner with DH. You take care :)

<font color="0077aa">Nadia
thanks, okie let me know your scan this fri.
Once in awhile, I take MC, as long not continuous, it is alright. Don't have to explain much to HOD. =)

Compasspoint cold storage have brazil nuts. 100g $3.98. Currently you dun have anymore nuts le?</font>

ineedmiracle: My hubbie managed to get it at Tampines Giant..at last...hehheeh

will let u noe after this fri scan...;-)

faith,
yes im still with dr kelly loi..she is leaving in sep so next visit might be e last time i seein her (still deciding)
gan,
tks..coz im wondering if i shld follow dr kelly to paragon n deliver and mount a...$ is e problem..
leapgal,
im doin the fts BT next fri and e detailed scan on 16aug..i chose pkg b coz is more accurate..

balroggal, i saw dr marianne just now as dr loh was busy, i find her very nice and she didn't rush thru the consultaion.
You may want to consider her if u are thinking of staying at kkh.

miracle - can i join u for ordering spirulina (500 pills)?

Nadia, Clercler - whenever i go to dr zhou for acup i feel very painful, esp b4 my ER tat week, was super pain wen she poke the needle near my pelvis. but in order to bfp, i hav to endure

Dear Ladies,
Puregon jab will start after AF comes while jabbing Lucrin? Cos I read that some of you are going for scan while on Lucrin, and mentioned that you all are having on AF.

Adeline
Okie. where you staying? I'm staying in Sengkang.
My friend will pass the spirulina to me next Wed.
Can PM me your number, so we can communicate via sms =)

PinkF
you also want the 500 tab right?

Adeline: ic...didn't know u have gone to her many times before...yup sometimes when we want to gain something we have to go tru some pain...Maybe try to relax ur body mah...for me i feel pain too..but once i relax my body..k..still bearable..but those unbearable one i will tell Dr Zou..she will adjust...heehe

Ineedmiracle: Yes we have have our AF during Lucrin...I was alreadi on D6 of menses when doing Puregon..not much flow though...D4 of menses I had my scan..still on heavy flow dear..

<font color="0077aa">Nadia,
Lucrin if starts on d16 of cycle, then if wait till AF come then puregon, my cycle 35 days, means i going to be on Lucrin for more than 20days??!!!</font>

<font color="0077aa">Adelin, PinkF
my friend going to get the spirulina tml and can pass to me on Friday.

then pinkF, i can pass to you together with the immunocal. let me know.</font>

Back