IVF/ICSI Support Group

nm..oh yeah hor..how come i never thot abt it! haha.. ok..will send my hb go and buy tmr....

i look like a ghost without makeup.. haha..

pandawife hahaha but i guess most prob ur babies won't like coffee shop smell.
Maybe burger since they like western? Kekeke

pandawife hahaha but i guess most prob ur babies won't like coffee shop smell.
Maybe burger since they like western? Kekeke

gan, i ask my hb to go and buy bo pia...can only eat half a roll...

nm, bear with it a few more days..coming to end of stimulation soon... u can do it!

gan, i ask my hb to go and buy bo pia...can only eat half a roll...

nm, bear with it a few more days..coming to end of stimulation soon... u can do it!

yup...thanks panda. praying very hard that this coming week is smoothsailing.

btw can we eat rojak during stimulation? hubby went out to buy dinner

yup...thanks panda. praying very hard that this coming week is smoothsailing.

btw can we eat rojak during stimulation? hubby went out to buy dinner

nm, now ok to eat. bt during 2ww cannot.

bo piah with HD chocolate ice cream... i reach my quota for orange juice today liao..hahah.. :p

nm, now ok to eat. bt during 2ww cannot.

bo piah with HD chocolate ice cream... i reach my quota for orange juice today liao..hahah.. :p

panda wife....i just drank some soup....opps i realised i have taken some food which i shld not when preggy. Hmmm really alot to learn.
I ate 2 times sunnyside up with my fried bee hoon
and today i ate the burger king ham burger
and egg tarts
apparently shld avoid when preggy coz of bacteria!!!

panda wife....i just drank some soup....opps i realised i have taken some food which i shld not when preggy. Hmmm really alot to learn.
I ate 2 times sunnyside up with my fried bee hoon
and today i ate the burger king ham burger
and egg tarts
apparently shld avoid when preggy coz of bacteria!!!

gan, BK ham burger oso cannot???

hmmmm.... my dad bought egg tart for me on thurs..bt i din take it coz of the egg smell....

i oso had sunnyside up w fried bee hoon leh..hahahah.. my mum help me buy somemore.. she never say cannot eat....

i was only told cannot eat green skin papaya, and raw/uncooked meat/fish..

gan, BK ham burger oso cannot???

hmmmm.... my dad bought egg tart for me on thurs..bt i din take it coz of the egg smell....

i oso had sunnyside up w fried bee hoon leh..hahahah.. my mum help me buy somemore.. she never say cannot eat....

i was only told cannot eat green skin papaya, and raw/uncooked meat/fish..

nm, can eat ice cream..bt not overdose...haha.. my hb ration for me.. can eat abit .. angela told my mum to let me eat whatever i can eat..execpt the papaya and raw food above.....

nm, can eat ice cream..bt not overdose...haha.. my hb ration for me.. can eat abit .. angela told my mum to let me eat whatever i can eat..execpt the papaya and raw food above.....

nm, must eat fully cook food. I forgotten sunny side up to fully cooked..so can only eat scramble eggs, hard boil eggs. Ham coz dunno if burger king got reheat or not when they make the burger

egg tart i guess one coz made of egg yolk but the egg custard not hard leh...not sure ok or not

realised alot to learn lor

nm, must eat fully cook food. I forgotten sunny side up to fully cooked..so can only eat scramble eggs, hard boil eggs. Ham coz dunno if burger king got reheat or not when they make the burger

egg tart i guess one coz made of egg yolk but the egg custard not hard leh...not sure ok or not

realised alot to learn lor

pandawife - are you taking any meds for your ms?
i called my clinic today and they said can take maxolon but i don't dare to take until i've at least seen the scan for some reason...

pandawife - are you taking any meds for your ms?
i called my clinic today and they said can take maxolon but i don't dare to take until i've at least seen the scan for some reason...

jbean, i was given metoclopramide leh..bt i hv not taken... i m still trying to tahan..best dun take any med is my opinion... i hope i can sustain another 1.5 mths to clear the 1st tri..maybe after tht MS will go away......

meanwhile, i m still trying natural therapies.. ginger drink, orange juice smtimes helps me... and yesterday i had a few sipz of cold 7up, feels good too..hahaha... no MS....

jbean, i was given metoclopramide leh..bt i hv not taken... i m still trying to tahan..best dun take any med is my opinion... i hope i can sustain another 1.5 mths to clear the 1st tri..maybe after tht MS will go away......

meanwhile, i m still trying natural therapies.. ginger drink, orange juice smtimes helps me... and yesterday i had a few sipz of cold 7up, feels good too..hahaha... no MS....

bt hor, the natural therapies only relieve the feeling a little while.. i notice after tht it comes back .... so i just bear with it....

bt hor, the natural therapies only relieve the feeling a little while.. i notice after tht it comes back .... so i just bear with it....

nm hmm ya guess egg tart ok..the heat in oven will kill the bacteria. =)

pandawife next time dun eat sunnyside up. I just read the yolk shld not be runny when we eat eggs

nm hmm ya guess egg tart ok..the heat in oven will kill the bacteria. =)

pandawife next time dun eat sunnyside up. I just read the yolk shld not be runny when we eat eggs

gan, okz..will take note.. now i scared of all forms of eggs liao..just now the full cooked one in the bo piah oso freaked me out... nearly puked.
sad.gif

gan, okz..will take note.. now i scared of all forms of eggs liao..just now the full cooked one in the bo piah oso freaked me out... nearly puked.
sad.gif

thanks. think will try to tahan also...i had iced 7-up with my dinner, and it made me feel better too! am still trying not to take too much cold drinks tho...

thanks. think will try to tahan also...i had iced 7-up with my dinner, and it made me feel better too! am still trying not to take too much cold drinks tho...

jbean, i find it strange leh..tht carbonated drink can relieve the nauseaness! i thot i m the only weird one..hahaah....

must take it when its carbonated..once diluted, it doesnt help.. hehe..

jbean, i find it strange leh..tht carbonated drink can relieve the nauseaness! i thot i m the only weird one..hahaah....

must take it when its carbonated..once diluted, it doesnt help.. hehe..

Really ah.. Sunny side up egg cannot eat ah... Hmmm...
Seems like we gng miss alot of food...

I love half boil eggs... Now cannot eat those at ya kut and toast box... I dont like hard boil eggs...

But i guess just eat some in moderation... I still eat cucumber when i eat chicken rice.. I still eat those 'gua' vege when my mum cooks... Just dont eat too much..

Btw u think we can drink yakult? Cos its cold.. If take out to let it turn room temp.. The good 'bacterial' inside wont be killed??

Panda
I also had few sips of cold orange juice.. Really feel like drinking something cold...

Btw gals, do u feel yr body v warm? I do leh... When i touch my hubby he says my hands is so warm.. I also feel so.. My feet and hands are v warm...

Really ah.. Sunny side up egg cannot eat ah... Hmmm...
Seems like we gng miss alot of food...

I love half boil eggs... Now cannot eat those at ya kut and toast box... I dont like hard boil eggs...

But i guess just eat some in moderation... I still eat cucumber when i eat chicken rice.. I still eat those 'gua' vege when my mum cooks... Just dont eat too much..

Btw u think we can drink yakult? Cos its cold.. If take out to let it turn room temp.. The good 'bacterial' inside wont be killed??

Panda
I also had few sips of cold orange juice.. Really feel like drinking something cold...

Btw gals, do u feel yr body v warm? I do leh... When i touch my hubby he says my hands is so warm.. I also feel so.. My feet and hands are v warm...

baby, cold orange juice is sooooo yummy! hahahah...

hmmm.. i only feel my tummy area is more warm than usual... not so for other parts of my body....

i m feeling sleepy...tink i will go to bed soon..and pray i dun wake up at too early tmr.... still struggling with not being able to sleep longer hrs in the night....

baby, cold orange juice is sooooo yummy! hahahah...

hmmm.. i only feel my tummy area is more warm than usual... not so for other parts of my body....

i m feeling sleepy...tink i will go to bed soon..and pray i dun wake up at too early tmr.... still struggling with not being able to sleep longer hrs in the night....

ladies: my aunts say carbonated drinks' gas help to "dissolve" or burp out some air, hence less bloated or the feeling to puke..

something like that..i heard them talk abt it once before

Back