IVF/ICSI Support Group

Just faith, yup sonographer said sac, bb size all good.=)) Dr Loh also says scan looks good but he said he didn't want to see me after his leave because of last wed episode. So Dr Loh asked me see him again next Thursday so that he will scan and make sure i am ok before going back to work.

thanks gan...sorry to ask u cos too many ladies ard sometimes cant remember

am wondering how many ladies here bfp on their first attempt.

hi, for those who does ivf at kkh,any idea after puregon jab, 1st scan on day8..norm average is after 1st scan can do egg recovery or after 2nd scan?

nm, there are alot of ladies who BFP in first attempt, can check with the girls at the ivf mtb thread.
Dun worry ok. now u should think of lotsa of nice big follicles during simulation, nice grade embbies and embbies sticking tight tight to you.
No need to wonder how many ladies bfp on first attempt.

gan: yup ...agree with u...
happy.gif
i MUST be POSITIVE>.>
happy.gif

thanks for the encouragement..
happy.gif

Gan
Congrats!! Can feel yr happiness and excitement frm yr post!!
Dr ask u to continue on progynova? I was told to stop this sun..

Ladies
I also had my scan today..... Im expecting twins!!
It came as a shock to me... Totally unprepared...
Saw two sacs and two heartbeats... Manage to see the flickering... Dr also on the sound to let me hear the heartbeats.. Touching moment for us... : )

Gan - congrats! Must be great seeing your baby!

I noticed that I have been getting some heartburn the past couple of days. Very uneasy and heavy feeling in chest and abdomen area. Then past couple of days also got extra bowel movement... dunno what's the significance of all this. Probably nothing to do with anything at all
happy.gif

Well, another weekend is here. Love weekends cuz can spend time with DH, instead of being cooped up at home alone. Getting anxious now, BT on 25/5. Jia you to all!!

Baby congrats!! Twins, cool! so Pandawife triplets, urs twins, when 2 of u go shopping need 5 strollers!

Dr Loh asked me continue progynova, he said maybe continue for 1 or 2 weeks and later see if reduce the dosage. will check with him again. but i checked with ivf mtb, those who did FET at kk actually continue with progynova throughout first trimester.

When is you EDD? I didn't hear the heartbeat leh...how does it sound like?

Baby, Gan...congrats to both of u. Can imagine the touching moment when u see the bb's heartbeat...
Baby, may i know wh hosp r u with?

baby/gan, congrats!!

baby! twins!! hee.. u must be overjoyed!! hmm.. i still hv to wait another week for my scan... feeling impatient coz MS very bad.. i practically cannot eat the whole of today.. haiz...

Gan & Baby...Congrats...Wow..get to see heartbeats...Take care dearies...Hmm seem quite alot of Sistas gonna have near EDD...hehehe..Nice..Nice..

Gan, Baby, Pandawife - congrats on your 1,2,3 babies respectively! so happy & excited for you...

my scan only on mon - am getting quite anxious now for my turn..

my nausea has been getting worse this week, and am so exhausted everyday after work. had to take a catnap at work today as just so sleepy...

pandawife - maybe your MS so bad coz x3.. must take care.

nm - i bfp on my first ivf cycle, but had 2 failed so-iui previously

nm... Suppose to go for scan & get blood test result on mon... Dunno whether will be getting any jabs.. Not sure whether will I get started....
Hmm..how abt u...

jbean...yeah...my MS is x3..haha...coz HCG level oso x3...its getting worse by the days...

i tink u hv high chance of muliple too...remember ur hcg was quite high
happy.gif

Thanks for all the well wishes!!
Im actually still in shock on the twins news... Haven really settle in yet.. Heehee....

Leapgal
Im with gleneagles.... I think im the only one wih glen e here..

Gan
Did dr loh switch on the sound for u?
The heartbeat is actually quite soft.. Sounds like pound pound... Can see the heart wave frm the machine..

In fact when i was lying down looking at the screen.. I only saw one black sac... So i ask dr... Ok so only one right?
Then dr goes.... Hmm... Wait... There's another one here...
I was like.. Really?? Omg....

girls thanks for ur well wishes.

Jbean, yes i think taking a short nap during lunch when working will help. I won't be working till next thurs when i see dr loh again. Quite lucky at least i can sleep as and when i want. Update us after ur scan ok! I think u are expecting multiples too!!

nm - continue to be positive yah and all the best for your cycle...u're under the good care of CARE, so will be looked after.

pandawife - dunno, dr did say cld be 1 or 2...will be happy as long as healthy... unlike the rest of you, hv not had any tests the past 2 wks, so not sure if my hcg levels increasing well also..

Panda
U only one day later than me.. By right should be able to see heartbeat tml... So u may want to request to scan on yr mon appt... Its quite torturing to wait any longer...
It will be a very special moment to see yr 3 bbs heartbeats!!!
Cant wait for u to share with us mann....

baby, my scan was by a sonographer not dr loh. Next week then dr loh will scan for me, will ask him can on sound. Kekeke

must be really overjoyed to have twins. =)

i was tearing when i was asking abt the scan...kekeke too overwhelmed le

wow baby and gan, congrats to both u !
must be really touching moments when u see the heartbeat. I used to think those sappy drama very exaggerated when they cry upon seeing baby heartbeat. now, i think if i get to see +tve on hpt, i will immediately cry big time man.. haa..
happy.gif

Pandawife

I understand that you took dhasolone to prevent the body from rejecting the embryos. Did u start taking this only from ET? Can you share what your dosage was and how long you have to continue to take this after testing BFP? Did CARE do any tests to conclude that your body might reject the embies before prescribing this? Thanks

baby, i told angela i wanna bring my mil along for the scan..so she says then better scan on Thur... coz 3 babies, smtimes development could b slower..she dun want my mil to b disappointed if scan too early...

mon appt will not be scanning..coz i tink they are trying to see if Dr Paul can do the scan for me on Thur
happy.gif

i oso anxious..bt my hb says its ok.. good things are worth waiting for..haha..

miraclebaby, i took the med for 5 days from ER day. i tink its 1 tablet, 2 times a day. after tht no need to take anymore...

its the standard blood test tht revealed one of my white blood cell group is out of normal range...bt a more recent bt actually show its in normal range liao..bt just in case, they gave me the med to take.

nm, my mil made me the black chicken essence...i only managed half bowl...then nausea kicked in..... then i suddenly hv craving for kfc.. made my hb go out and buy....i just ate 1 piece of chicken and 1 small whipped potato.

Gan
I didnt know can hear one... So never ask for it..
Its my dr who on the sound for me to hear...
I think i was too overwhelm on the twins so didnt have time to cry... Cos was in a state of shock.. But it definitely make us very happy...
My next appt is 2 weeks later... Dr initially says next review in 2 to 3 weeks time.. I quickly say 2 weeks is good... My dr laugh..
Haha..

Panda and jbean: may I know in all how many days of gnaf u have injected at CARE? Do u know if only injection 9days cobsider short or normal? I was told 11 jabs is normal. Btw, can we still jab (gnaf)in the morning on the trigger day (HCG injection at night)?

pandawife, gan - thanks for your encouragement...will wait optimistically ..

gan- more rest good for you, enjoy the break while u can... i'm tempted to take time off, but will see how it goes

panda:yr bbs love fast food hor....hehe

poppy: i am sure by the second scan there will be more follicles. angela increased the menogon dosage for u?

i collecting the dreadful menogon tomorrow.

i having cervical mucus and its increasing ...i suppose thats good ...? is that indication of follicle devm?

cos prior to today i was staining (from last sat's op) but today no more staining and have some mucus...

is that the norm?

nm..i tried taking pizza lunch 2day and they dun like it! chinese food oso no no....headache

d discharge is norm...coz alot hormones now..i ask dr paul b4.

live - i;m not with Care. pandawife and nm at care.

for me this cycle, i had 10 days of gonal-f jabs, none on day of trigger shot (ovidrel). think it really depends on how fast and many the follicles develop, your dr will then monitor and adjust the no. of days for gonal-f accordingly.

nm, angela upped my menogon alredy. she sounded ok when she scanned me the second time. I asked if the follies too little, she said the numbers ok, ask me not to worry. if need be, may delay my ER.

pandawife, ER date not confirmed yet, shld be confirmed after last scan.

live: i am supposed to have 11 days of gonal f..but when i go for my first scan for the gonal f stage on mon, angela will monitor to see how much more i need...

i heard on ave we need 3300IU of gonal f in our system

panda: hehe good to hear cervical mucus is good..hehe and yr bbs are clever kids...haha they like food with cheese?

nm...i m still struggling to figure out wht they like ...pizza is out already..my mum laugh n say they r notti ... so far only constant item is fresh orange juice ...

Back