IVF/ICSI Support Group

baby - when I asked the nurse today she said bloating due to pregnyl. my bloating is getting less now.... my last pregnancy i didn't hv bloating so early on, so think maybe it's the meds. my tcm dr said bloating good sign during 2WW though....

nm,
All along I'm taking either hard boiled eggs or fried eggs..now I will take half boiled eggs too..past few days b4 ET,I've been having poor appetitte..once I eat 2 hard boiled eggs with instant dry noodles,I almost wanna vomit out n only eat less than half the bowl of noodles.

nm - oops my mistake sorry. ginger with brown sugar. red dates was during 2WW with longan. actually i read someone mentioned eating egg whites raw or half-boiled. but i could only eat it hard-boiled..threw the yolks away mostly, sometimes ate it too, but high cholesterol..

TTCingBB: oh dear...appetite will be poorer nearing to ET?

Jbean: its ok...i think i will take half boiled..hehe its better than raw hehe ..anyway i love half boiled eggs...
happy.gif

nm,
Dunno if I'm the special case?? Mayb coz I retreived too many follicles but didn't eat enuff of egg whites :p so its v v impt to take enuff egg whites.

Sisters,
Should I go out tomolo to celebrate Mother's day?
Tomolo shld b my d2..

J bean,
Congrats.. wow.. this thread is all BFP.....
Have a smooth pregnancy .. , please pour lots of baby dust.. catching it...

TTCingb,
how r u?? ok ??

Jbean, congrats! Feel so happy for you too!
happy.gif

seems like high chance of multiples for u...hee...

i m taking small frequent meals.. today feel very nausea..after lunch also feel like wanna puke again.

noi, thanks! dun wish for MS, just wish for BFP good enuff! hehe

baby, ur weird feeling around the heart area is like breathlessness?

cupcake, today i feel like a disaster leh. very tired..bt cant sleep long..took 2 short naps since i woke up this morning liao. and super duper sensitive to everything around me. even the sound of hb closing car door, putting food on the table irritates me
sad.gif

fancy,
now much better..wah yst the pain is unbearable but still gotta "ren".. wish the pain dun come back liao..I will guai guai eat 6-8 egg whites..
happy.gif

how about u? how r u feeling? today is your d5,is it? did u go out ja lan ja lan abit? am thinking of going meet my mother tomolo for Mother's day..should b ok hor?

Jbean, congrats! Hope you will have smooth 8 months ahead.

Those ladies on BFP, can ask you something? I have metal implants operation in 2006, and since then, have been taking glucosamine. It was prescribed by TTS hospital. Since I have started my TTC journey in May 09, I stopped taking glucosamine. I want to resume it as I want to build up my bones. And most imptly, I want to make sure the little ones have strong bones and not inherit bad ones from me. Any idea is there milk powder suitable for preggies in their early 1st trimester?

Thanks PandaWife,

I have been reading old threads for the past few days. Think I better check with Dr Loh first. Not forgetting abt metformin. I totally forgot that I have PCOS :p

Really wanted to work on something to strengthen my bones again but I am not sure whether those milk powder on the shelves are suitable for me.
sad.gif
I hope I will remember to ask Dr Loh when I see him on 18th.

So far, only puke two times. Ate small meals. Much better than y'day. But if people from other tables smoke or have B.O, I want to puke again.
sad.gif

Later going out with my family for early Mother's Day dinner. Hope I won't puke so much later.

ttcingb,
iam fine... yesterday i was bloated... for some time, then some cramps.... today no cramps..
went for BT progestrone.. they said the current support is enough .. i don't need any additional support releived..
i go for walking.. slowly.. some blood circulation..
i don't overstress.. see the embryos don't know whether it is transferred from LAb or natural..
so iam trying to be normal but taking care by not stressing and not overdoing anything.. i spend most of teh time watching comedy series.. laugh like crazy.. so just want this 2ww journey to be over soon.. of course with a happy note.

my advice eat lots of egg whites.. i take 3 daily.
preferebly in the morning or afternoon , bcos it is protein it takes time to digest.. so avoid having in dinner. i am totally bored by egg whites.. so i mix it with maggi , pasta.. etc and have .. no choice all for our cute embies.

take care don't think too much and analyse every single thing taht happens with you.. at EOD, just note down how u felt in a dairy.. future we can prepare a write up and give it to our child on their 18th bday.. our journey etc and their life journey till that time.. noting down funny instances.. oops gone to my dream land.. ok ok..

make a list of qns. i always do tht before i go CARE, otherwise when there, always forget this and that.

thts gd... i tink as the days pass..we will cope with the MS better...

do u feel anymore cramps now huh? or totally gone already?

i am still pretty much staying at home..this morning tried to go out...bt when reach the carpark at the mall, i feel abit cramps..so decided to just sit in the car and wait when my hb went to buy the groceries.

just faith u can email dr loh abt the milk to take if u r afraid u forget.
After checking with the mum to be, i think i will take unsweeten soya milk and fresh milk coz they said mummy milk quite high in sugar and fat content

PandaWife,

For my case, can say I dun feel so crampy, though cramps come back once in a while. But lasts a short while only.

Think right now, I am having constipation. Only 1 time a day. I used to poo every morning I wake up and another time after lunch. But now I have to make effort to poo. Sometimes I end up spending an hr in the bathroom.

Just Faith, maybe can start to take prune juice...and more leafy vege..shld help in the bowel movements..

i hv funny poo timing now...every morning super early will get tummy ache and need to poo one. last time when i need to poo, no tummy ache..will just feel the need to do it.

nurse says i m still crampy becoz bloated...the cramps comes and goes..makes me uncomfortable...

Pandawife/ Just faith ur cramp is it the same as during 2ww?
I am having some slight cramp on the left hand side, tummy area below belly button, not painful but abit aching...

Sorry PandaWife n Gan,

just came back from sakura BBQ at punggol marina. Food was good but too bad, I can't eat the cold stuff.

Gan, sometimes my cramps are below belly button and at other times, on the right side. I feel like it is the ovary. Just guessing. I don't have xray eyes. These cramps are okay as long as I dun have spotting.

Panda, after I cfrm bfp. I also hv weird poo-ing time. Sometimes in the middle of the night or early on the morning. But after that, it stopped. I start to have constipation. Maybe becos now I hv little one inside, I avoid forcing my poo. Hence sometimes make my poo-ing session very sweaty lol. I seldom have constipation. But if really prolong, I will drink prune juice.

Gan, have you bought any bigger clothes? I really feel like buying bigger clothes. I have no courage to buy maternity clothes. But I think my wardrobe needs bigger pants n undergarments. Maybe I should do that on Monday. ...... I will call it bigger clothes. Not maternity dresses. Hehe

Just faith, i am thinking of buying bigger clothes from giordano...actually bigger size pants..though i already quite big size. kekekeke
will get those with elastic bands. Else i have nothing to wear to work! since i am always in pants and shirts and only have 1 dress.

My cramp is like 10mins and gone. Not going out this weekend coz of the slight brownish discharge i have whenever i walk more than 10mins

Karen, welcome! My so-iui was converted to IVF, so I literally din go through what most ladies have gone through.. but you may ask the rest. They are a bunch of friendly sistas.

Gan, really? I also big size. Thats why I usually buy clothes from Marks & Spencer. Lately, I bought one cotton-on black cotton pants. Only $10.

Try to stay indoor until you are cleared of the discharge. You won;t feel good walking more steps.

By the way, is it advisable to colour our hair now? Cos my white hairs are coming out and hair growing out of shape. Maybe I will skip steaming so that my head need not be put under the steamer.. how? how? how?

panda
Cant describe the werid feeling at the chest.. Until u mention abt breathless... Feels abit like it.. Heart like pounding v fast.. These few days also like that... I still breathing nornally le.. Not sure if its call breathless... U also have this feeling?

Today went out to watch iron man2... Then go eat dnr.. Feels tired now... Eyes like abit heavy and tired...
I still can eat normally thou feels hungry easily...

Karenm a few of the girls are starting ivf, check out this excel sheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tE4-ZdnV-3tUlOgBONoWmFQ&hl=en

Just faith, colouring hair is no no....the white hairs are ok... dun worry ya. in fact no more pedicure for me too. and i have signed a new package before i went FET. will pass that to my mum. I didn't think of mark and spencer, thought their clothes are ex.
I plan to go back to office on monday, complete whatever outstanding... (some was before my HL!! and noone covers me) and if necessary take MC to rest if there is still the brownish discharge. i just had some lotus roots cooked with glutinous rice, learnt from a sister is a receipe from dr zou to prevent spotting.

gals, i just came back from CARE. Just now after dinner had consistent pulling cramps on my left tummy... so nurse ask me go down for proluton jab to relax the uterus..

Gan, i din hv much cramp during 2ww.. just now nurse says its the ovaries thts causing the pain.. and i m overbloated.. HCT hormone on the rising rage..which she says is quite common... i need to drink ginger water everyday..

Just Faith, i just went to m&s to buy bigger undies after going CARE. hehe.. bought 2 sizes bigger...coz tummy bloat too big liao.
dun color hair now..if u want, just go for a cut bah. i also hv whites coming out..and hair in a mess..bt to be on the safer side...just tahan abit..i just bun my hair up when i need to go out.

baby, yeah, its like breathlessness. i also like tht...smtimes hard to catch my breath and abit chest tightness.. nurse says its a pregnancy symptom leh.

Panda
Yr bloatedness seems v bad le.. Need to buy bigger undies.. Im still wearing my usual undies.. Tummy still bloated but nt v big..
The heart pounding quite constant the whole day.. Feels werid..
Didnt hear breathless is one of the preggy symptom..
Btw.. Are pcos? Is it due to pcos tats y u are so bloated due to ohss?

minako,

the massage lady tht tickles go to is at Rustic. they provide a detox programme tht includes a whole body massage, and steam wrap. i have also tried it once with tickles recommendation.

baby,

i m slightly pcos..bt was told tht the bloating is not due to OHSS... nurse says its a common problem coz my body is producing alot of HCT hormones...which causes the bloatedness.

my tummy is now the size of someone who is 3-4 mths pregnant according to my mum.

yup, i also feel the breathlessness almost the whole day.. its worse when i walk around ..

PandaWife/Gan,

Actually my MIL is a hairdresser. I usually go her shop to colour my hair FOC. I know she is best person to ask, but I m still keeping my BFP from her, so.. I have no one to turn to. Hehe.]

Ya, buy bigger undies.. bigger bras also. I wonder when my sore breast will go away... will it stick with us for the nx 8 months?

Just Faith,
lucky u! get FOC hair colors from MIL...
happy.gif

hmmm.....definitely wil get bigger boobs for next 8 mths..bt sore anot..i dunno..keke..
*still waiting for them to get bigger* :p

justfaith ur mil never suspect anything see u puke recently?

Was just asking my dh did my boobs become bigger, he said no leh

Panda
What is hct? Is it same as hcg hormones?

My breathlessness is worst when im lying down... The pounding feels like having a heart attack like that...
My tummy after meals also looks like 3 mths preggy... When touch it hard hard one.. But maybe my usual tummy is quite flat one.. So now when bloated also not v big...

baby,

its not the same as HCG...i oso dunno wht it means..only know its related to my bloatedness and they always do bt for HCT coz i very bloated.

do u lie flat on ur back or on ur side? i hv the feeling if i lie on my back, on my sides, not so bad.

yes yes, my tummy also very hard..and big..hehe...nurse says its filled with alot of air...

Gan

She usually go out at 12pm.. and home at 10pm plus. She only see me eat egg whites. She is not as observant as my mum lah.. im sure she dunno anything yet. cos the other day, she still ask me to eat pineapples, and yesterday, worst, papaya... aiyoyo... so i pushed to hubby to finish up for me.. hehe.

Pandawife, u r right. when i touched my tummy, it is also hard. not soft, nor even "massagable" type. i feel so hard. i want bigger boobs, but preferably, the sensitivity will subside... still very sore. And sometimes, i feel the nipples and the area around is itchy.. lol

Baby, I only feel breathless when I puke... I puke until very breathless most of the times.. other than that, my breathing is still ok.

im lying flat on my back... Cos i just insert utogestan.. Must lie down at least an hr.. But im lying on the sofa instead of my bed.. I will usually insert on my bed then walk to my sofa to lie down..
Why yr clinic will monitor hct level? They will give u med to make it go down so that u wont be that bloated?
I always tot its the hcg hormones that make us bloat...

Since et till now.. U never really go out except gng to clinic right? Didnt even go out for meals??

Good nitez gals... baby faith is tired. too much good food today. hope i can have good nite's sleep... and hopefully dun wake up that often.. lol

baby,
tht time they started measuring HCT and E2 to see if need to giv me pregnyl after ET. then during 2ww, its becoz i became super bloated 2nd week. nurse says just take immunocal 3 times a day, and ginger drink..no medication..and today she ask me to stop estrofem liao. she says estrofem also is part of the cause of the bloatedness.

you are right! i have been home quarantined lor..except to go CARE. just now i ask nurse if i can go shopping..hehe.. she look at me, blink blink and told me not to walk too much..

i cant really go out for meals now coz so nausea..and eat very very little. i dun wanna eat out and half way thru start to puke.

Back