IVF/ICSI Support Group

Every woman is different, really depends how our body react to the process. Been googling for quite awhile about ivf some successful mummies experienced symptoms around 8weeks of pregnancy. So don't worry, your beta is coming. All the best to you and good luck.

Thank you and good luck to you too!

Hi hi.. Im shd be gg during lunch time.. Cos I start work early.. If not we could meet n wait for the call together. Haha.. Did u did any urine test yet?

I'll start to work again on Friday. Yes, almost everyday, I wanna see the progression everyday the 2nd line gets more clearer. Probably the hcg level gets higher each day. I bought 10 pcs hpt on q10 hahaha, the cheap one and 2 clear blue digital.

I think kk advised morning for us to get the result as early as possible cos I remember the nurse told me the results within 2-4hrs and wait for Further instructions if any.

I'll start to work again on Friday. Yes, almost everyday, I wanna see the progression everyday the 2nd line gets more clearer. Probably the hcg level gets higher each day. I bought 10 pcs hpt on q10 hahaha, the cheap one and 2 clear blue digital.

I think kk advised morning for us to get the result as early as possible cos I remember the nurse told me the results within 2-4hrs and wait for Further instructions if any.
Yup. The nurse did tell me that too. But I can't take leave. Moreover I'm working near kkh. So would be go for blood test n if positive will go back again to collect meds Ba.

]I just had my eggs collected and my transfer will be on Monday or if the embryos are going to be cultivated to blastocyst then it will be on Wednesday. But I'm very worried that the transfer is actually very late in my cycle, i.e if done on Wednesday, my menses would actually be due 4 days later (my menses due date is normally very on time) I was thinking if this actually gives the embryo very little time to implant ...does any of the ladies out there experience the same thing before, transfer really late in the cycle but still got a BFP? I hope my worries are u unfounded.

Since which day u started testing? Had it been a positive or only recently?

Ah same medication dosage as mine...so menses come i call kkivf den dey will tell me the dates to take..hw they thaw the embbies...mine was day.2 frm previous cycle.so if thaw and Et will it consider day 2 still?

I think it's considered day 3. They take the embryos out the day before to observe whether they grow.

I got asherman syndrome.need to always hysteroscopy in order for a success pregnancy tho i have not succeeded.bcoz i only did 1 time of scope..mine is under kkh..
Hi, can I find out more about hysteroscopy ? is insurance claimable ? any downtime ? do we need to stop TTC for several months after the procedure ? or we can straight away try for natural or IVF immediately after the procedure ? I was diagnosed with uterine synchia ( asherman syndrome) as well and my gyne from KKH did not explain how this goes.

Hi, can I find out more about hysteroscopy ? is insurance claimable ? any downtime ? do we need to stop TTC for several months after the procedure ? or we can straight away try for natural or IVF immediately after the procedure ? I was diagnosed with uterine synchia ( asherman syndrome) as well and my gyne from KKH did not explain how this goes.
Its 30mins day surgery procedure...dr recomended this scope before ivf or iui...yes insurance claimable depends which insurance u frm...after procedure 2-3weeks review by dr..den only will start ivf or iui...if theres iucd inserted during scope den ttc is not recomended after scope....

Its 30mins day surgery procedure...dr recomended this scope before ivf or iui...yes insurance claimable depends which insurance u frm...after procedure 2-3weeks review by dr..den only will start ivf or iui...if theres iucd inserted during scope den ttc is not recomended after scope....

Hi Hajar
Thank you for your reply. Can I msg u to ask further regarding insurance and procedure ?

I would be doing laparoscopy most likely this month. How was the pain post procedure and how many stitches do you have? Are you back at work or taking 2 weeks of HL? Thank you!

Dunno how many stitches lei...only noe they open 3 holes... i took 2 weeks hl first 4 days i walk wif hunchback.. now much better le.. i serving my notice now so dun care jus take full hl

Dunno how many stitches lei...only noe they open 3 holes... i took 2 weeks hl first 4 days i walk wif hunchback.. now much better le.. i serving my notice now so dun care jus take full hl

Rest well, it's norm to walk like that... me too for the first week. Glad that u took full HL!

Hi, which doc did for u? How Long did u rest before u start your ivf after removal of fibroids? I'm thinking of doing before my next cycle

Hi! I have sub serosal and intramural fibroids. So the hysteroscopy was just to confirm that none of my fibroids are impinging on the cavity. It was just a 10 min procedure. I did it at NUH.

If you have sub mucosal fibroids (inside cavity) - you can remove it using hysteroscopy as well. Since mine is outside i would need a laparoscopy which i am considering at the moment. I am a patient of Dr Loh currently.

Anyone same case as me? PCOS patient and stimm for a long period? Today is day 15, tomorrow review. Fingers crossed that the follicles are exploding =(

Reactions: cen
I feel u.. Same here
.. Got the devastating news yest.. bfn.. =(... I am also going for doc review yest week to discuss abt the fet. Has anyone gone thru fet in nuh?any idea how long do we need to wait before we can do fet? Fet also have hosp leave?
Hi MimosaMee, how have you been lately. I had my review and will proceed with the fet trial on march first.. Maybe i am having weak uterus or implantation issue

Hi MimosaMee, how have you been lately. I had my review and will proceed with the fet trial on march first.. Maybe i am having weak uterus or implantation issue
Hi Hope4Miracle,

I am feeling like normal now.. Already over the bfn. Hopefully, you are feeling better too..

I had my review last week too... Doc gave me 2 alternatives... Either I do the medicated fet starting from Mar, or I can opt to do fresh again from Apr if I want to put in 2 embryo.

I am not very confident abt my frozen embryo since that will require another 2 weeks of HL. So I decided to go for fresh again and this time round put in 2 embryos..

As I have work and trip commitment. I can only start from Jun. So during this period, I am trying to take whatever supplements or ba zhen soup, whichever can help to improve my egg quality and hubby sperm.. Hopefully i am lucky to conceive naturally.. If not, then hopefully more good embryos this time round to put in and also to freeze...

How many embryo you going to put in this time round for fet?

Hi Hope4Miracle,

I am feeling like normal now.. Already over the bfn. Hopefully, you are feeling better too..

I had my review last week too... Doc gave me 2 alternatives... Either I do the medicated fet starting from Mar, or I can opt to do fresh again from Apr if I want to put in 2 embryo.

I am not very confident abt my frozen embryo since that will require another 2 weeks of HL. So I decided to go for fresh again and this time round put in 2 embryos..

As I have work and trip commitment. I can only start from Jun. So during this period, I am trying to take whatever supplements or ba zhen soup, whichever can help to improve my egg quality and hubby sperm.. Hopefully i am lucky to conceive naturally.. If not, then hopefully more good embryos this time round to put in and also to freeze...

How many embryo you going to put in this time round for fet?
Yup.. i am feeling better too, it isn't the first time anyway. So not i big blow to me.. haha..

Rest well and good luck for your next cycle

Doc will thaw 2 blast for me, so hopefully both will survive. Currently i am taking tcm since my bfn and will stop very soon as recommended by nurse.

Reactions: cen
Yup.. i am feeling better too, it isn't the first time anyway. So not i big blow to me.. haha..

Rest well and good luck for your next cycle

Doc will thaw 2 blast for me, so hopefully both will survive. Currently i am taking tcm since my bfn and will stop very soon as recommended by nurse.

Good Luck to you for your upcoming cycle too...

Hopefully both survive and you will have twins...!!!

So your 2ww will be in May?

Hi, to clarify, hysteroscopy is enter via V while laparoscopy is make key holes on tummy right?

U rest how Long after laparoscopy then start ivf? U did at where under which doctor?

Thanks!

Yes, you are correct.
I rest 3 months, start with iui then ivf at KKH under Dr M. Lau.

Good Luck to you for your upcoming cycle too...

Hopefully both survive and you will have twins...!!!

So your 2ww will be in May?
Finger crossed.. I wish to have twins too..
My 2ww should be around mid-end April..
I just didnt know that the blastgen have to pay on every transfer, initially I thought its given for all my embryos when they reach blast stage..

Finger crossed.. I wish to have twins too..
My 2ww should be around mid-end April..
I just didnt know that the blastgen have to pay on every transfer, initially I thought its given for all my embryos when they reach blast stage..

What do you mean by blastgen? How much to pay? Hmm..

Anyone starting 2nd round fresh in March? What can we do to improve the embryo quality? I'm going to do an endo scratch next week before starting stims

Back