IVF/ICSI Support Group

All the best to u Hajar, have been following u as well, may u be lucky and we will find success this round!

Rest of ladies, anyone doing transfer this week? Looking for cycle buddies! :)
All the best to us this time my cycle buddies....

hajar, finesse9702,
I will join you and finesse9702 as cycle buddies. My transfer will be next week.
Spreading baby dusts to all of us and hope that our embbies stick on tightly on us... !

thanks for the explanation .. cos I have been asking the embryologist but I couldn't really understand what's she telling me .. I managed to freeze 3 at day 5 .

Oooo... You have 3 day 5 embryo.. I search from google and alot of article said that Day 5 embryo is good, better than day 3.. So does that means you transfer at day 5 too?

suggest take your polyps op report to seek 2nd opinion from another pte gynae outside. I had Non cancerous polyps removed last oct and when I saw dr Tan he didn't mention any thing to take or insert or turning cancerous. Sounds like need to verify...but don't start to worry!

So after u done this, den u start ur ivf journey or u just trf embryos ??

Oooo... You have 3 day 5 embryo.. I search from google and alot of article said that Day 5 embryo is good, better than day 3.. So does that means you transfer at day 5 too?
I didn't do transfer as I had ohss .. so now I'm waiting for FET .. I also dunno when I can do that . Waiting to see doc to see if he is willing to let me do it once my Menses come this month or I need to wait for next month cycle . My first time so I also dunno what to expect ..

I didn't do transfer as I had ohss .. so now I'm waiting for FET .. I also dunno when I can do that . Waiting to see doc to see if he is willing to let me do it once my Menses come this month or I need to wait for next month cycle . My first time so I also dunno what to expect ..

I see... Cross fingers for you... You have quite a few good embryos.. Hopefully this will be a successful round for you... I shall cross finger for myself too...

Hi all, I very new about all this things, so far TTC and enjoying my married life for coming 8yrs in april, so we wanted to focus more this year.
I when to see the doc last wed, and I already when thru Pap smear, 4 types blood test.
The doc havent told us anything about IUI, ICSI or IVf, but she already asked me to call the hospital once i get my 1stday period to get date for HSG and Ultarsound for Pelvis...

What im curious about is, she didnt mentioned any of infertility treatment but she already plan for me to get IVF instead, bcos i realized on her report, she write reason as IVF patience.

Appreciate for your advice ....thanks in advance

Hi all, I very new about all this things, so far TTC and enjoying my married life for coming 8yrs in april, so we wanted to focus more this year.
I when to see the doc last wed, and I already when thru Pap smear, 4 types blood test.
The doc havent told us anything about IUI, ICSI or IVf, but she already asked me to call the hospital once i get my 1stday period to get date for HSG and Ultarsound for Pelvis...

What im curious about is, she didnt mentioned any of infertility treatment but she already plan for me to get IVF instead, bcos i realized on her report, she write reason as IVF patience.

Ooo.. Same as me.. 8 years in marriage.. =)
Anyway those tests are standard procedures to identify the main cause of the infertility e.g. Blockage of fallopian tube and etc. And of cos DH will need to go thru the test for the sperm quality.. you should follow the doc instruction first.. Some doc like to go steps by steps and don't reveal much until all tests are completed... Then after that the recommendation... That is what happened to me... Hope my explanation helps..

I didn't do transfer as I had ohss .. so now I'm waiting for FET .. I also dunno when I can
I see... Cross fingers for you... You have quite a few good embryos.. Hopefully this will be a successful round for you... I shall cross finger for myself too...

Jiayou Jiayou ... today clinic called me and they managed to freeze another 3 at day 6 :) so I'm a happy gal hahaha .. baby step one by one .. hoping for good blessings to come

Ooo.. Same as me.. 8 years in marriage.. =)
Anyway those tests are standard procedures to identify the main cause of the infertility e.g. Blockage of fallopian tube and etc. And of cos DH will need to go thru the test for the sperm quality.. you should follow the doc instruction first.. Some doc like to go steps by steps and don't reveal much until all tests are completed... Then after that the recommendation... That is what happened to me... Hope my explanation helps..

Could also be she put in first so she could start the "queue" for you.. then if really need ivf, at least you are in The queue .

Hi would like to ask anyone successful managed to get pregnant using frozen day 5 embryo? As this is my last embryo so I'm a little worried. Thank you.

I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with twins, both day 5 frozen embryos… so chin up! Don't worry and have faith in your last embryo. You'll never know :) all the best for your FET!
That's a good news to see on a Monday morning. Congrats. Was ur embryos within a year embryos? Mine was kept for almost. Hope the quality is still good for transfer.

That's a good news to see on a Monday morning. Congrats. Was ur embryos within a year embryos? Mine was kept for almost. Hope the quality is still good for transfer.
It was my first FET so they were thawed after abt 4 weeks. If the freezing and thawing techniques are good, the frozen time shouldn't be any different from fresh ones. That's what my IVF clinic told me as I've the same concern :)

May I know what is the counseling for ivf (kkh) about? I remember the nurse telling me it's about signing forms, checking your documentation n advising you the costs involved. And it's conducted in a group of 6 couples. Is that correct? No doctors will be present?

It was my first FET so they were thawed after abt 4 weeks. If the freezing and thawing techniques are good, the frozen time shouldn't be any different from fresh ones. That's what my IVF clinic told me as I've the same concern :)

Congrats ... haha I'm also considering the options of putting 2 day 5 for FET .. can I ask what's your reasons for putting 2 ? Doc ask me to put one though haha

May I know what is the counseling for ivf (kkh) about? I remember the nurse telling me it's about signing forms, checking your documentation n advising you the costs involved. And it's conducted in a group of 6 couples. Is that correct? No doctors will be present?

Yes you will be in the room, there will be forms for you to sign. They will tell you about the procedure, what is involved, how many days. Will also advise you on the costing and the subsidies etc..

There will be one doctor to explain the procedure. the rest are conducted by the clinic nurse/staff.

Yes you will be in the room, there will be forms for you to sign. They will tell you about the procedure, what is involved, how many days. Will also advise you on the costing and the subsidies etc..

There will be one doctor to explain the procedure. the rest are conducted by the clinic nurse/staff.

May I know, how much it's cost??

Hi Kristalite, did they mentioned how much you need to pay for the counselling session ?

Congrats ... haha I'm also considering the options of putting 2 day 5 for FET .. can I ask what's your reasons for putting 2 ? Doc ask me to put one though haha
Husband and I was considering either one or two, were super undecided. My gynae and embryologist recommended two for increased odds so we went ahead with it. Our concern with transferring two was the probability of the embryos splitting. Thankfully they didn't!

Hi, anyone know how Long is the queue at NUH to start a fresh IVF cycle? I.e if I am new patient at NUH, when is the earliest I can start the cycle?

@Shiela85 I just did my transfer yesterday! All the best to u shiela, may the doctor's hands be skillful and your lining receptive, and ready to receive your embies! Let's do through this together! We can do it :)

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Forum mobile app[/QUOT
Jia you.. we can do it
@Shiela85 I just did my transfer yesterday! All the best to u shiela, may the doctor's hands be skillful and your lining receptive, and ready to receive your embies! Let's do through this together! We can do it :)

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Forum mobile app
we can do it! It only my 2nd day after et.. this 2ww like forever.. all the best for us..

Hi, anyone know how Long is the queue at NUH to start a fresh IVF cycle? I.e if I am new patient at NUH, when is the earliest I can start the cycle?
Nuh very fast.. after u went thru all the checks with ur husband.. and when u are ready they will recondment u for ivf counselling..

we can do it! It only my 2nd day after et.. this 2ww like forever.. all the best for us..

Shiela, finesse9702, hajar, Mrs Chan00,
I am officially out of the game for this cycle as I had cancelled my FET yesterday due to an infection and i do not want to deal with additional stress on top of a stressful 2WW. Will be back fighting in the next cycle.

Wishing all of you best of luck and may you all be showering baby dusts to all the ivfers here soon.

I am officially out of the game for this cycle as I had cancelled my FET yesterday due to an infection and i do not want to deal with additional stress on top of a stressful 2WW. Will be back fighting in the next cycle.

Wishing all of you best of luck and may you all be showering baby dusts to all the ivfers here soon.
Get well soon dear..

Hihi, may I know those ladies who had gone thru the 2ww... Is daily cramping a good sign? This is my 10 days post ET. I had been cramping since few days back... Appreciate some advices..

Hi sister,

Any sister know Chinese Dr zou contact no ? I want make appointment. Anyone know about the charges ?

Hi, dr Zou clinic number is 64560833. Charges for specific details you when calling to book appointment you can ask. She only charges the first consultation, thereafter no consultation fee. Accunputure 40mins per session is $40, herb med cost I can't remb.

Take good care and recover soon!:)

Morning ladies.. Anyone conceived using artificial cycle? Previously I was in natural cycle. Therefore would like to know the success rate. Thank u. Gg for scan today. Hopefully lining is good so transfer can be done next week.

Back