IVF/ICSI Support Group

Sigh my colleagues mean well but it makes me sad cos they keep reminding me about it. Then v difficult to get over. I'd rather everyone treat me as normal.

Some ppl plain insensitive. They should teach EQ in 好公民 or something. If they still have that now.

Today come ask me aso.. my blood jus boil lo.. he ask me when wan try again

Same here...Low menses volume..last checked day.14 lining only 5mm...Hope Fet can help to succeed ler...

Happened to me w no lining issue when do fresh but due to mild ohss de decided Fer the following month. Then I have thin lining issue for fet was like 4mm then I desperate try red bean soup for 2-3 days n went accupuncture, kana scolding by tcm wat nonsense I read abt red bean soup online will help w lining.so I stopped n continue w his accupuncture for a week n I manage to meet 8mm next scan n dr said ok to proceed w fet. Got bfp after all these hardwork

Happened to me w no lining issue when do fresh but due to mild ohss de decided Fer the following month. Then I have thin lining issue for fet was like 4mm then I desperate try red bean soup for 2-3 days n went accupuncture, kana scolding by tcm wat nonsense I read abt red bean soup online will help w lining.so I stopped n continue w his accupuncture for a week n I manage to meet 8mm next scan n dr said ok to proceed w fet. Got bfp after all these hardwork

I aso stress abt my lining lei.. i even cried in ofc... my first scan 6.4mm.. second scan 6.8mm.. during my 2nd scan already d14.. dr zou told me no hope liao.. 3rd scan 7.9 triple.. 4th scan 8mm triple...

I aso stress abt my lining lei.. i even cried in ofc... my first scan 6.4mm.. second scan 6.8mm.. during my 2nd scan already d14.. dr zou told me no hope liao.. 3rd scan 7.9 triple.. 4th scan 8mm triple...
Dr zou is frm where...for acupuncture? Ive nvr try acupuncture...have the full details for it ?

Dear all,
I have leftover for utrogestan, crinone gel, estrofem and progynova to give away.
Please pm me. 1483161996348669436146.jpg

Huh so many with lining issues? Red bean soup don't help ah? Jialat, cos I stopped tcm. Then what can I do now? A bit too late to start tcm again right, I prob can't even get an appt in time.

Oh dear, i thot medicated fet will be easy. So didn't prep much leh. It's too late now. :(

Dear... don't too worry. I did natural FET... no tcm or accuputure but still manage to have a lining of 8.3 triple.
You may want try drinking raspberry tea... read that it help with lining. Jiayou ya! All the best!:)

Thanks ger! Ya drinking now. It's called last min hug Buddha's leg. Sigh.

Dear... don't too worry. I did natural FET... no tcm or accuputure but still manage to have a lining of 8.3 triple.
You may want try drinking raspberry tea... read that it help with lining. Jiayou ya! All the best!:)
How u manage to get 8.3 lining? Raspbery tea?

I'm also taking raspberry leaf tea. Think maybe that gives me triple lining too as last round when I did not take, don't have.

Now need to know whether should continue or not during TWW. Anyone knows?

How u manage to get 8.3 lining? Raspbery tea?
Hi dear... not sure what help, but I did drink raspberry leaf tea for fet. Beside that, i eat eggs too! My lining was only 5.3 during my 1st scan on cd9 was so worry. The review doctor told that me lining will grow with follice so I thought eat eggs to grow the follice and lining will grow too. Lolx!

Hi dear... not sure what help, but I did drink raspberry leaf tea for fet. Beside that, i eat eggs too! My lining was only 5.3 during my 1st scan on cd9 was so worry. The review doctor told that me lining will grow with follice so I thought eat eggs to grow the follice and lining will grow too. Lolx!

I thought we not suppose to ovulate y still grow follicles?

I did accupuncture for a week on alternate days n saw improvement on my lining. He is dr Qiu at Marine Parade tang shan. He said there is still hope we can try. So I went ahead to do w him till the day before my Fet.

Hi Sisters, I am on Zomacton, Orgalutran & Puregon and ET will be around coming Friday. I have been feeling bloating and nausea this few days, is it normal?

Anyone know how can I avoid OHSS?

Halo sista ill embark my 3 fresh cycle this mth. Im not sure hw am i going to inform my finance director cum hr (ang mo) who is over at the HQ that ill be going on HL, because she commented that i had a couple episodes of mc (taken to see doc to prepare for fresh cycle). She knows that i am on ivf as i told her before when i did my previous cycle. Nw that ill be going for another cycle no idea hw she will react since i will need to be away for another 2 weeks after ET. Any advise..

I thought as a mother/wife herself she will know how i feel and be more understanding.. haiz..

Eat more egg white n drink 100plus after er

Hi Sisters, I am on Zomacton, Orgalutran & Puregon and ER will be around coming Friday. I have been feeling bloating and nausea this few days, is it normal?

Anyone know how can I avoid OHSS?

Sorry for typo, this Friday should be ER. Vomitted after drinking non-carbonated 100 plus. Yesterday was still fine, only nausea in the morning but today got no appetite till now.
So afraid to have OHSS if this continues, i hope to have a fresh transfer this month

Halo sista ill embark my 3 fresh cycle this mth. Im not sure hw am i going to inform my finance director cum hr (ang mo) who is over at the HQ that ill be going on HL, because she commented that i had a couple episodes of mc (taken to see doc to prepare for fresh cycle). She knows that i am on ivf as i told her before when i did my previous cycle. Nw that ill be going for another cycle no idea hw she will react since i will need to be away for another 2 weeks after ET. Any advise..

I thought as a mother/wife herself she will know how i feel and be more understanding.. haiz..

Hi jennycsy, my experience with Ang Moh boss, normally they prefer you to be honest and direct with them. How does she treat her staff normally, is she family oriented kind?

If it is HL she has no right to stop you.

Hi ladies, for those of you who have the first period after a failed cycle, how was the flow like?

Mine is very weird... dark brown (old blood), very little flow or just spotting for 3 days already. I wear tampons and it hardly fill up 1 tampon.

Usually, my normal period is heavy Day 1 or 2 then slowly become spotting.

Can I count such flow as my cycle starting? I want to ttc normally these two months and this is making it hard.

Hi ladies, for those of you who have the first period after a failed cycle, how was the flow like?

Mine is very weird... dark brown (old blood), very little flow or just spotting for 3 days already. I wear tampons and it hardly fill up 1 tampon.

Usually, my normal period is heavy Day 1 or 2 then slowly become spotting.

Can I count such flow as my cycle starting? I want to ttc normally these two months and this is making it hard.

Last failed FET I have dark brown initially after one day back to normal blood. It is quite heavy in first two days and have those big clot I think are those insert.

Hi jennycsy, my experience with Ang Moh boss, normally they prefer you to be honest and direct with them. How does she treat her staff normally, is she family oriented kind?

If it is HL she has no right to stop you.

My direct reporting in sg seems ok as he is those family oriented kind. But for the lady over at uk not too sure.

My previous ivf cycle i told her that im on HL she then email me saying that HL given for ivf does not take into account as its a non medical condition and she nearly take my absent as no pay leave. Which i then argue back saying if its a non medical condition why hospital gave me HL. I even told her that mom stated that its a paid leave for HL. I believe she is from a employer point of view that im paying you salary while you are not working.

By the way how many days in advance will you inform your office that you will be on HL?

My direct reporting in sg seems ok as he is those family oriented kind. But for the lady over at uk not too sure.

My previous ivf cycle i told her that im on HL she then email me saying that HL given for ivf does not take into account as its a non medical condition and she nearly take my absent as no pay leave. Which i then argue back saying if its a non medical condition why hospital gave me HL. I even told her that mom stated that its a paid leave for HL. I believe she is from a employer point of view that im paying you salary while you are not working.

By the way how many days in advance will you inform your office that you will be on HL?

Your am HR really very bad. Maybe she is not familiar with mom law. Juz bring out mom law to her and cut and paste the mom website link for her

If that's the case just don't tell her it's for ivf. Said u are going for woman op and surgery schedule this date. U roughly estimate your er date n if need to block a few days leave before to give buffer on the dates incase u er early. As for scan if your boss in spore is understanding just tell him u need to take urgent leave or on some days u just apply mc. That's how I do it in the past n I managed to pull through. The only thing is u have to be thick skin n don't care what others think or say behind u.

It's always easy when u tell bosses that u going for ivf for the first time as they are more forgiving. Do it few more times they lose their patience. Can't really blame them cos which employer n colleagues will be happy if we keep taking 2 weeks hl. Alternatively don't take hl n just apply few days leave to rest. A bfp or not depends on the egg quality n not the amount of rest. That's how I feel.

If that's the case just don't tell her it's for ivf. Said u are going for woman op and surgery schedule this date. U roughly estimate your er date n if need to block a few days leave before to give buffer on the dates incase u er early. As for scan if your boss in spore is understanding just tell him u need to take urgent leave or on some days u just apply mc. That's how I do it in the past n I managed to pull through. The only thing is u have to be thick skin n don't care what others think or say behind u.

It's always easy when u tell bosses that u going for ivf for the first time as they are more forgiving. Do it few more times they lose their patience. Can't really blame them cos which employer n colleagues will be happy if we keep taking 2 weeks hl. Alternatively don't take hl n just apply few days leave to rest. A bfp or not depends on the egg quality n not the amount of rest. That's how I feel.

Thats what i am planning to do right now. My current RO is quite.. crazy. Good mood, everything ok. Not good mood, will throw bitch fit and can get personal. So i decided i am not telling anyone in the office that i am going for IVF. Have taken a few MC here and there and just say it was for medical check up, female issues.

Fingers crossed and best wishes to all going for IVF. Going for briefing tomorrow, seems like it is getting real!

I informed couple of months ahead for my first fresh But I agree with bunny, prob not needed to rest at home. Not sure if u doing fresh or frozen but for my first FET, I'll be heading bk to work after a couple of days. Tho I'm also planning a short holiday the following wkend.

But I think ur U.K. boss should at least be sensitive and at least check with local HR before commenting to u that.

I informed couple of months ahead for my first fresh But I agree with bunny, prob not needed to rest at home. Not sure if u doing fresh or frozen but for my first FET, I'll be heading bk to work after a couple of days. Tho I'm also planning a short holiday the following wkend.

But I think ur U.K. boss should at least be sensitive and at least check with local HR before commenting to u that.

So may i ask what exactly again is the process? I know i need to call the clinic on day 1 of the menses, thereafter they will ask you when to go down to take the injections for the stims? Thereafter when will be the ER and ET? How much time/rest is required for ER & ET separately?

Back