IVF/ICSI Support Group

Anyone on 2ww now?

It is only 4dp3dt for me and the wait is already killing me. I'm supposed to resume working on my emails tomorrow and the interim texts I get from my boss and colleague is starting to pressurize me. They are not the ones pressurizing me, more of my clients' demands and they couldn't handle them, hence had to get in touch with me.

Sigh. Wish I can just fast forward to the blood test and know the results :(
I'm on 2ww.. Did my natural frozen transfer on sat, now officially 2dp4dt. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hihi Lufie

Im also on my 2ww.Time really pass real slow.....
Today is my 5dp3dt since last Wednesday....
Had slight cramps yesterday after afternoon insertion.
My BT is scheduled on 24th Dec..so ur BT is on 25th Dec?
Let jiayou together!!
I'm in 2WW too. Tdy is my 3dp2dt. My BT is on 28 Dec so we are all just a few days apart.
I just wish to get by this 2WW without any bleeding. My first fresh, I had fresh bleeding starting from 7dp2dt and went on for 11 days.
Super stressful with the continuous bleed and start of bad omen.
Just hope I will get by this time with no bleeding, nevermind if outcome is still the same.
Hope we all have a smooth and stress free 2WW. Jiayou!!
My BT also 28dec :) long way to go ya. Jiayou too!
Me too. 2ww. 2nd ivf. 10dp2dt Fresh cycle. Only 2 grade 3 embryos and transferred. As much as I want to tell all ladies to think positive, I'm disheartened by only 2 eggs and only grade 3 when saw some ladies with multiple blasties... So worried if fail will left with last co-fund ivf by govt... But anyway. Ladies Jia you!!! Bt on 22dec...

Hi 2ww sistas!!!!!! Fantastic to know so many of us in our 2ww.. i m in my 11dp3dt as in 2day. My bt is tomorrow.. y is it so early? Any idea?

Anyway all looking good.. no AF, no spotting.. having sore boobs, other than that no other symptoms!!

I have not tried any hpt. Not planning to..

Anyways, wanna say thanks to the universe for creating many opportunities for us ladies to become pregnant.. we each have gone a long way to go thru the processes, the emotional roller coaster, the silent ordeal of pain.. i want to wish and pray for all of us that we will have 1 or 2 bundle of joys soon in 10 mths right in our arms!!! Give a pat on your shoulder and Jia You!!!

Rest well, eat well, laugh more, walk slow!

My BT is scheduled on 23 Dec when my ET was 10 Dec...probably different hospital had different protocol.

I sneaked in a Clearblue, planning to test after 11dp3dt before my BT. I too have slight cramps on and off, hope it means our embies are growing well! :)
Halo

The dates are giving me an impression dat i can HPT before 24th Dec...heheh!
Jiayou!

Me too. 2ww. 2nd ivf. 10dp2dt Fresh cycle. Only 2 grade 3 embryos and transferred. As much as I want to tell all ladies to think positive, I'm disheartened by only 2 eggs and only grade 3 when saw some ladies with multiple blasties... So worried if fail will left with last co-fund ivf by govt... But anyway. Ladies Jia you!!! Bt on 22dec...
This is my 1st fresh trf.only two grade 3 embryos during ET...
Hope for a BFP for all of us!!

Today my second scan for medicated fet but lining no improvement. . Only at 5.4.. same as last scan. Anything else i can do? This will be my last try as age catching up.. demoralised.

Thank you so much for sharing! Grabbing baby dusts from you. I am also seeing Dr roland. There is just so little on the forum about him. I was also wondering how many BFP at Virtus as never really hear anyone sharing. Your sharing really assures me.. Thank you.
Hi. Yes, i think not much was mentioned about him, but heard there are many successful cases with him from my fren. For me, I just feel that in the whole process there are little things that he practice which makes it more successful or less daunting. Like sucking a "sweet" that calm ur nerve when during and after ET. Putting ABBA music when I went for ER. Explanation on using blastocysts (day 5/6) has higher chance of success etc. Not sure if all cases like that. Becos my fren in NUH is putting in on day 4 and not sure what stage is the embryo.
I din read a lot on ivf so just follow him. Sadly he's concentrating on IVF so he is not renewing his delivery license. Hence, I cant continue with him for delivery but still seeing now him for 1st trimester.

Today my second scan for medicated fet but lining no improvement. . Only at 5.4.. same as last scan. Anything else i can do? This will be my last try as age catching up.. demoralised.

Drink more RDT.. more protein.. egg whites
. Wen is yr next scan?.. don worry...

Drink soya milk....some ladies suggested black soya milk & black bean soup works for her. Can try.

Hi dear, have you tried red bean soup? Mine was medicated FET too. I drank red bean soup on alternate days starting from the day I started on Progynova.
My first scan, lining read 8 and transfer was scheduled 2 days later. I then drank red bean soup for another 2 more days.

Hi 2ww sistas!!!!!! Fantastic to know so many of us in our 2ww.. i m in my 11dp3dt as in 2day. My bt is tomorrow.. y is it so early? Any idea?

Anyway all looking good.. no AF, no spotting.. having sore boobs, other than that no other symptoms!!

I have not tried any hpt. Not planning to..

Anyways, wanna say thanks to the universe for creating many opportunities for us ladies to become pregnant.. we each have gone a long way to go thru the processes, the emotional roller coaster, the silent ordeal of pain.. i want to wish and pray for all of us that we will have 1 or 2 bundle of joys soon in 10 mths right in our arms!!! Give a pat on your shoulder and Jia You!!!

Rest well, eat well, laugh more, walk slow!

good luck to you babyluck!
im also in my 2ww, 12dp2dt. same, no symptoms till now and cant help but feel worried. only had the af cramps yday and praying hard af dont come..

good luck to the rest of sistas in 2ww!

I just came back from my 1st scan at kkh today. Right side about 9 follicles and biggest 13.5mm. Left side about 5 follicles and biggest 15mm. Dr said it's growing fast and probably can ER by this week. I cannot remember what is the size they are looking for. Is it 17mm? I can't believe that this short protocol is really 'short' as compared to the long protocol. Today is my 7th day of stimulation but I need to go back again tomorrow morning to have another scan. Long wait again......

By the way, what does "hazy" means? I mean during the scan, I heard lining unclear 8.5 and while measuring the follicles, the nurse mention "hazy" 13.5.

good luck to you babyluck!
im also in my 2ww, 12dp2dt. same, no symptoms till now and cant help but feel worried. only had the af cramps yday and praying hard af dont come..

good luck to the rest of sistas in 2ww!

Did u try hpt???

So far is there any sistas here had no af till BT n BFN? Just curious..

I just came back from my 1st scan at kkh today. Right side about 9 follicles and biggest 13.5mm. Left side about 5 follicles and biggest 15mm. Dr said it's growing fast and probably can ER by this week. I cannot remember what is the size they are looking for. Is it 17mm? I can't believe that this short protocol is really 'short' as compared to the long protocol. Today is my 7th day of stimulation but I need to go back again tomorrow morning to have another scan. Long wait again......
For SGH it's 18mm, not sure across hospital same or not

I'm so sad.. I transferred 1 day 4 embryo and my remaining 3 embryos didn't make it to blastocyst. Now I have nothing to freeze. I'm bearing the only golden embyro I have for this FET cycle. Really hope I'm lucky enough to BFP this cycle.

I'm so sad.. I transferred 1 day 4 embryo and my remaining 3 embryos didn't make it to blastocyst. Now I have nothing to freeze. I'm bearing the only golden embyro I have for this FET cycle. Really hope I'm lucky enough to BFP this cycle.

Don't be sad. Be positive! You only need 1.
I only had 1 normally fertilized embryo from fresh cycle and that had to be frozen cos of my high progesterone. I did FET the very next mth and BFP with that one and only embryo. And that was a day 2 embryo.
So be positive! You just need 1! Jiayou.

Dear sisters
I haven't been active on this forum since my failed first fresh in Aug/Sep.
Just had my thawed embryo transfer last Fri so in 2WW now. I asked to thaw my remaining 3 embryos. Mine are day 2 embryos.
After thawing, 2 embryos (4 and 6 cell) retained their cells but didn't further cleave at the point of transfer. 1 embryo did expand but it was only 2 cell to begin with and became 3 cell at the point of transfer.
I'm not hopeful as I read implantation rate is low for embryos that didn't further divide after thawing. The embryos were also taken out to thaw the day before my transfer.
The 6 cell is growing somewhat fast for day 2 embryos. And the 3 cell is an odd number cell.
This is my first FET but last ivf attempt as mutually agreed with my hub.
We do have kids so it's easier to move on from here as I'm aware that we are already greatly blessed even if an additional baby didn't happened for us.
I followed this forum since 2014 (a lurker most of the time). Having been on this journey, I really feel for and truely admire all sisters here. All of you are really strong and courageous ladies.
Regardless of the outcome, I wanted to say my heartfelt thanks to everyone here for all the wonderful sharing and unwavering support.
I sincerely hope God will bless each one of you with what ur heart desires.
Don't give up trying. You will never know what life has in store for you until you walk that path.

All the best to you! You are so brave and strong! Jiayou.

Don't be sad. Be positive! You only need 1.
I only had 1 normally fertilized embryo from fresh cycle and that had to be frozen cos of my high progesterone. I did FET the very next mth and BFP with that one and only embryo. And that was a day 2 embryo.
So be positive! You just need 1! Jiayou.

Congrats!! Hopefully my only embryo guai guai stick to my womb lo.. Finger cross

By the way, what does "hazy" means? I mean during the scan, I heard lining unclear 8.5 and while measuring the follicles, the nurse mention "hazy" 13.5.
Did u try hpt???

So far is there any sistas here had no af till BT n BFN? Just curious..

missyscorpio, hazy means cant really see if not wrong but is ok one. cos i asked the sonographer if it is ok she said yes. jus not clear.

i nv try hpt, was on pregnyl jab as support so dont dare to try.. did u? the worst time of 2ww is the last few days jus before bt.

Hi yunxi, me & hubby went that day too for the "snatch flower" ritual guess we must have met there haha. But well seems like it doesn't work for me but I'm still keeping the flowers at my bed. Anyway congrats to u! Truely God blessed!
haha, we probably did meet! I had two red flowers too and expecting a boy boy. Still within this year so got chance! Lots of babydust to you!

Hi all, has anyone seen dr vasoo at the choolani clinic for reproductive immunology issues? Does she do intralipids?

Thanks

haha, we probably did meet! I had two red flowers too and expecting a boy boy. Still within this year so got chance! Lots of babydust to you!
Thanks but my chance to get pregnant this yr is very slim. Just failed my fresh cycle and plan to for TCM a few mths later thn try for FET again.

Also, for those of you who have had intralipids with dr Loh how many did you have until you could stop? How Long does each transfusion cover you for? 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks?

Thanks

Thanks all for the advice. . I did drank red bean soup and take eggs but not every day. . Maybe should do so. Just disheartening to hear from the doc, and she is like "a matter of fact" and me is like "i would like to do it in December & my lining is not positive & is my last chance".

Hi Ladies,

I'm having PCOS and will be starting my cycle targeted in Jan. Will be taking the medicine for 10days to inducing my menses on 22/12/2015.

During the talk the nurse have advise that due to my PCOS I might be having OHSS (though not v big).
Was wondering any way to prevent it ?

Any ladies here facing the PCOS issue and doing IVF ? Any advise for me ?
I'm quite afraid actually.... =(

Thanks all for the advice. . I did drank red bean soup and take eggs but not every day. . Maybe should do so. Just disheartening to hear from the doc, and she is like "a matter of fact" and me is like "i would like to do it in December & my lining is not positive & is my last chance".

Sorry if is v insensitive to ask this now.... I'm starting my cycle in Jan 2016.
What do you mean by lining not v positive?

wow! 15mm is fast! mine biggest only 11.5mm at day 7 of stim. i also had to go back on day 8 and my biggest was only 13.5mm. i had only 10 days of stim to reach 18mm. did they give you a lower dosage or still at 300 units of puregon? all the best to you!

Will it be like too sweet to take so many red bean soup ? Just wondering.. nv cook before.. haha
don't add sugar if you are concerned about diabetes :p Very easy, just dump 2 handful of red beans into a pot of water, boil for 40 - 60 min.

Hi ladies,

Its been a while since im here... i have saw Dr Tan HH and my polyp is less than 0.1cm so Dr Tan say dont touch it since it is so smal which is a relief for me. I have make another new cycle with him and queue to March already... so far lo.. haizzz..

Im using this time to tiao my body again but in a dilemma in seeing Dr Tan KS or Dr TSB although im in her hands previously..

Anyone can give reviews on Dr Tan KS?? Can we just accuputure only?

Drink red bean soup everyday until u get the good size lining. Egg whites also daily intake of min 4, if can take more even better.

Good luck!

Hi ladies,

Its been a while since im here... i have saw Dr Tan HH and my polyp is less than 0.1cm so Dr Tan say dont touch it since it is so smal which is a relief for me. I have make another new cycle with him and queue to March already... so far lo.. haizzz..

Im using this time to tiao my body again but in a dilemma in seeing Dr Tan KS or Dr TSB although im in her hands previously..

Anyone can give reviews on Dr Tan KS?? Can we just accuputure only?
I go to tan ks, for 3mths before starting ivf. I did both medication and acupuncture. His acupuncture quite painful, bec got electric current and heat lamp. But it's the medication that I really drink until scared.

wow! 15mm is fast! mine biggest only 11.5mm at day 7 of stim. i also had to go back on day 8 and my biggest was only 13.5mm. i had only 10 days of stim to reach 18mm. did they give you a lower dosage or still at 300 units of puregon? all the best to you!
Still the same dosage at 250IU Gonal-F and 150IU Menopur for today. Not sure whether tomorrow need to jab. I think puregon is for long protocol. Thanks :)

May I know how Long is the briefing session?

Hi rachelstarz, u mean ivf briefing? I had mine yesterday at kkivf. Took about 1-1.5h but still depend on whether do they need u to fill up forms, do blood test etc. I had done all my blood test previously on Aug'15 when i did my so-iui so mine was quite fast. The briefing is good, u can ask as many questions as u want if u have any doubt.

Hi Ladies,

I'm having PCOS and will be starting my cycle targeted in Jan. Will be taking the medicine for 10days to inducing my menses on 22/12/2015.

During the talk the nurse have advise that due to my PCOS I might be having OHSS (though not v big).
Was wondering any way to prevent it ?

Any ladies here facing the PCOS issue and doing IVF ? Any advise for me ?
I'm quite afraid actually.... =(

Hi Aaom, which hospital will u b doing your ivf with? I'm starting in jan too!

Back