IVF/ICSI Support Group

My sinsei says no dang gui (which means no more bak kut teh boo!). Avoid herbal stuff unless specifically prescribed, otherwise may mess up your hormonal balance and cause mc.

No starfruits. Don't eat curry for the time being. Don't drink anything cold, especially not ice lemon tea la all these things.

Drink chicken breast essence every day until the baby's heartbeat is detected. Chicken breast are 200g, get rid of the fat and skin. double boil 2 hours.

can't remember more...
Hi sister , for chicken essence , only chicken bresast ?

Sisters at kkh doing or done fet please advise if ovulation day must do scan and after ovulation which day is transfer done for day 2 embryo. Do they thaw the embryos once u inform them ovulating or only on the day of transfer please. And anyone know how to contact Dr tan HH email or phone please.

Last edited:
Dear sisters... I went for BT at 9am today and KK just called back...

The news is.... I am finally pregnant! I am soo happy. Beta levels look promising at 937. Going back to collect support medication after lunch.

Thanks so much for you ladies here. Couldn't have survived this journey without you ladies. Spreading all my love and baby dust here!

The news is.... I am finally pregnant! I am soo happy. Beta levels look promising at 937. Going back to collect support medication after lunch.

Thanks so much for you ladies here. Couldn't have survived this journey without you ladies. Spreading all my love and baby dust here!

So happy for you!!! Grab baby dust from you!!

Congrats! Grabbing baby dust from you!!!

Congrats littlemonkies so happy for you :)

Congrats! BINGO! Have a safe and smooth pregnancy journey.

Big big congrats to u!!!

Our first beta v close! :) Congrats babe! Am very happy for you! :)

Congrats!!! Happy for you sista!!!

Hihi, any ladies here done Medicated FET with KKH? I call this morning telling them today is my Day 2 Af and they prescribe Progynova for me take on day 5 go for a scan on Day 12. Not sure how long can they do the transfer? Need to plan my leave. Hopefully my embryos stay strong!!

So happy for you!! Congrats!! Grabbing baby dust..
my BT is this Friday.. Mixed feeling tho. Wanna quickly end this 2ww but on e hand, very scared. Haha

恭喜, 恭喜!so happy for you and another encouraging success story. Grabbing your baby dusts.
You and growing baby jia you. Take care and have an most enjoyable preggy journey. :)

So happy for you!! Congrats!! Grabbing baby dust..
my BT is this Friday.. Mixed feeling tho. Wanna quickly end this 2ww but on e hand, very scared. Haha

Don't be scared... no matter what, a life was in your tummy already. I believe that once our eggs were fertilised, the embryos are alive, and that they have souls.

Pray over your little embbies every day, try your best to relax, eat well, rest well, and leave the rest to the God you believe in.

Jiayou!!

@littlemonkies congrats. Grabbing tonnes of baby dusts as I just embarked on natural fet. Today CD8 scan. Hoping to ovulate weekend and tans fer next week.

@god_blessed_gift hugs dear. Pls build up health and come back stronger.

@Curiousbabe12 r u doing natural or medicated? U with dr tan HH from kkh? When r u scheduled for scan?

@mesara yes I'm with Dr tan hh from KKH. I'm on medicated. Suppose to did natural last month but my lining too thin and i ovulate super early don't even have time to thicken it. They give me Progynova this cycle to thicken my lining ask me go back day 12 to scan. Today is my D2.

@mesara yes I'm with Dr tan hh from KKH. I'm on medicated. Suppose to did natural last month but my lining too thin and i ovulate super early don't even have time to thicken it. They give me Progynova this cycle to thicken my lining ask me go back day 12 to scan. Today is my D2.
Dearie, praying all goes well & 顺顺利利for you this cycle. Jia you!

Congrats! Is this your first cycle?
Which dr are u with?

Hi sisters, may i check normally how many types of progesterone supports does dr tan prescibed after ET? Is it only the gel inserts?
Am currently using this:

upload_2015-10-12_16-3-19.jpeg

big congrats to you! i was there this morning too! but not for BT. doing my 3rd scan to prepare for trigger tmr night! GRAB YOUR BABY DUST!!!!

Yippee!!! Congrats my dear!! Grabbing some baby dust!! Say thanks to the lord and do take care...!!!!

No I'm not.. Usually how long is the wait plus seeing dr/ scans at kkh?

I don't know whether I should switch to kkh

Sigh... the wait times are actually quite crazy. I can't remember how long it took between appt time and seeing doctor. But when I report for appt in KKH, I will definitely have to burn that either morning or afternoon. Unless you are the very first in line, you will have to wait average about 1.5 hr to 2 hr to see doctor. Scans weren't so bad, but still have to wait at least 30 minutes. So whenever I need to go KKH, I will just take half day leave.

But, if you don't mind the wait times and the almost non-existent customer service, KKH's stats seem quite good.

Where you now?

Last edited:

Back