IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks dear..

But tmr oredi thu.. Dr Loh clinic open tmr afternoon ma?.. Cos my BT with KK is on Friday.. Or should wait till Fri BT?.. I remember yours oso similar case but cant remember the exact details.. Told DH ur case briefly and it encouraged him greatly.. He was kinda upset when he saw the spotting on Monday..

Dr loh is at novena fertility in the morning and at TMC in the afternoon. I know he has an op for a sister here tmr. Maybe u shld drop him a line by email now. He will read and reply accordingly. If no reply, just call his clinic tmr and walk in after his op.

Dr loh is at novena fertility in the morning and at TMC in the afternoon. I know he has an op for a sister here tmr. Maybe u shld drop him a line by email now. He will read and reply accordingly. If no reply, just call his clinic tmr and walk in after his op.
@portia3.. Do you have his email address?.. I'll email him now..

Last edited:
Hi all,

Any successful stories to share whom have endometritis cysts but didnt go for any surgery & able to conceive either naturally or via IVF? Thanks.
Hi, pressence of endometria cyst is a sign of severe endo. How big is yr cyst? It may or may not affect sucess rates for Ivf. But for natural conception I think chances is lower. I tried 3 years and didn't work thus started Ivf.

Hi all,

Any successful stories to share whom have endometritis cysts but didnt go for any surgery & able to conceive either naturally or via IVF? Thanks.
Hi, pressence of endometria cyst is a sign of severe endo. How big is yr cyst? It may or may not affect sucess rates for Ivf. But for natural conception I think chances is lower. I tried 3 years and didn't work thus started Ivf.

Hi @iamababydreamer.. Not too good but still remaining positive of the outcome..

Mon @ 11DP2DT - Spotted some brown discharge with little pinkish red in the morning.. Brown discharge can be seen the whole day but little qty.. Did HPT and had a very very very faint line.. Cant capture on cam but can see if look clearly at the HPT.. DH saw it too.. He initially had difficulties spotting the line but still managed to..
Tue @ 12DP2DT - Woke up for morn inserts and spotted reddish brown instead.. Did my inserts (finger was stained with reddish brown), went back to bed and decided to call KKIVFC at 10am for advise.. Woke up 9ish and went toilet.. Reddish brown not spotted but little liquid light brown discharge.. Called KKIVFC was told to go down and get Duphaston for added support.. Went down took prescription and waited for BT (actual BT date is 4 Jul).. Managed to get BT done at around 1:15pm.. Snr Staff Nurse told me she'll get me result out in the same afternoon and will call me.. I asked if to come back for BT on Fri, she said wait for BT results than will let me know.. Received call from KKIVF 1.5 hours later at around 2:45pm.. SSN told me my readings (I think it's something3.1, I didnt hear properly and too nervous)... I asked her is the results considered good or bad, she says it's on the low side but too early to tell.. Was told to continue with both my oral med and inserts and do not stop no matter what.. Going back for BT on 4 Jul..
Wed @ 13DP2DT - Spotted more reddish brown/dull red.. But little in qty.. Not like AF, no full flow.. Just on and off for the whole day.. Had a little cramp on my abdominal too.. Continued with inserts.. Did a few hours of woke at laptop and went back to bed rest for 5 hours.. Just got out of bed for dinner and back at laptop for a little while..

Am staying positive now.. Told myself to bed rest as much as possible.. But still got up, sit at the table to do some work.. Lying down too long makes me very lethargic and restless..

Collected snowies' report, all 8 embies managed to go into freezing:
3 * Grade 5
4 * Grade 4
1 * Grade 3

@rachel n puipui,all the best for your result collection.. pray hard & fighting...

does anyone knows are we able to freeze our eggs(not embryo) in singapore, if say our husbands has frozen e sperms?or this is not allowed and must do fresh eggs with frozen sperms?

does anyone knows are we able to freeze our eggs(not embryo) in singapore, if say our husbands has frozen e sperms?or this is not allowed and must do fresh eggs with frozen sperms?

i think at this moment, we are not able to freeze female eggs unless you are going for a surgery/treatment that is potentially harmful to your fertility... I think its the same for husband sperm...

I do not quite understand your question...if your husband already has frozen sperm in the clinic, you can make use of IVF to try to conceive based on your fresh cycle (ie fresh eggs)

as of now, unfortunately still not allowed to do "egg" banking unless for medical reasons as ecym stated.

for sperm, it can be fresh or frozen sperm (either due to unavailability of fresh sample on day of retrieval or stored/frozen for medical reasons).

Has anyone with severe endometrosis taken saizen as part of the Ivf protocol? Jus wan to know if there is any adverse effects. Eg. Worsen endo.

Has anyone with severe endometrosis taken saizen as part of the Ivf protocol? Jus wan to know if there is any adverse effects. Eg. Worsen endo.

Hi ladies, I had blastocyst transfer on 28 June and I've been coughing at night for the last few days. I called KKIVF and they told me to see GP but I'm really worried that the medicine may affect the implantation. Or should I try natural remedies such as honey lemon? <sob> I'm so worried that it'll be over for me...

Hi dearies, I am on microgynon now.. Can I start the conceive well gold now? What other supplements should I start having?
How about egg whites, when should I starting eating them?

Hi ladies, I had blastocyst transfer on 28 June and I've been coughing at night for the last few days. I called KKIVF and they told me to see GP but I'm really worried that the medicine may affect the implantation. Or should I try natural remedies such as honey lemon? <sob> I'm so worried that it'll be over for me...

NgYL, I think you should see a GP because if the cough is a symptom of a virus, e.g. flu, the last thing you want is for the virus / infection to get worse and that might make it worse for trying to get pregnant. Herbal remedies may not be enough if there is a virus or infection brewing and you need antibiotics. Tell your GP about your IVF process and your fears. I think cough mixtures that are safe for pregnancies will be fine, but of course only a doctor can confirm that.

Lastly, as difficult as it is to try not to worry too much, try to take your mind off the worries, say get yourself distracted by things that interest and relax you. A positive and relaxed mindset helps implantation!

tsf0205, I took saizen b4. Not sure if there's any adverse effects as din check for endo again. But in terms of egg quality, it din work for me. Maybe I used it for short protocol which din work for me. Its all abt trial and error, and trust the dr :)

@rachelt gal did u managed to see dr loh today? everything ok?
hope verything is stable for u now..
No.. He didn't reply my email and DH was at work in the morning and came back only in the afternoon.. I'll try to hijack THH tmr after BT and see what's his advice.. If nothing and my HCG is above 5, I'll pop over to see Dr Loh..

Err.. tomorrow is scheduled BT? IF so n bhcg is so low, is a chemical pregnancy. So, dun hv to see dr loh. A pregnancy at d17 shld be 3 digits at least

Err.. tomorrow is scheduled BT? IF so n bhcg is so low, is a chemical pregnancy. So, dun hv to see dr loh. A pregnancy at d17 shld be 3 digits at least
So if it's a 3-digit reading will KKIVFC give better/higher support due to spotting? I did my HPT this morn and the line's getting clearer compared to Mon..

better be at kkivf early and let them know ur situation.. hopefully they will expedite your bloodtest so you can bring the result go hijack dr THH for further advise..

Jiayou!! you are very close to the finishing line! best of luck..

better be at kkivf early and let them know ur situation.. hopefully they will expedite your bloodtest so you can bring the result go hijack dr THH for further advise..

Jiayou!! you are very close to the finishing line! best of luck..
Ya.. Will be there no later than 8am.. Will inform the nurse I wanna talk to THH on the results.. I must know what's going on tmr.. If it's positive than I need better support to ensure the little ones are safe.. If it's chemical, I'll know I can move on instead of thinking till my brain crack without an answer..

rachelt: positive to hear the line is getting clearer - who knows what miracles might come your way. hope it will be good news tomorrow. good luck!!!

rachelt: positive to hear the line is getting clearer - who knows what miracles might come your way. hope it will be good news tomorrow. good luck!!!
Thanks :) I'm preparing for the worse but hoping and praying for the best.. And yes.. I believe greatly in miracles too..

Kkivf may not give any other support other than dupaston.
U can increase Dupaston dosage and take an oil based progesterone jab. It wld be good if u can see dr tan. Coz he will order for these plus MC to rest at home.

U r spotting n pregnant. Pls take care.

U go see dr loh, he will give too. But u may hv to wait the whole PM to see him.

Since u r at kkivf toMorrow for BT. No need to wait for BT results to b out. It will be out only at noon. Just tell them u tested with pregnancy kid n is pregnant. U wan to up dupaston support and a progesterone jab. Dr tan is either at kkivf or clinic D, ask them to check w him. If they r not heLpful, go clinic d, just sit there n wait outside his room. He has clinic tomorrow. Ask his nurse to tell him when he arrives. U jut wait there. He will be there abt 10am if not earlier. He needs to give u prescription plus MC.

Last edited:
U go see dr loh, he will give too. But u may hv to wait the whole PM to see him.

Since u r at kkivf toMorrow for BT. No need to wait for BT results to b out. It will be out only at noon. Just tell them u tested with pregnancy kid n is pregnant. U wan to up dupaston support and a progesterone. Dr tan is either at kkivf or clinic D, ask them to check w him. U just sit there n wait. He needs to give prescription plus MC.
Ya.. Tmr after BT I'll straight go Clinic D look for Dr Tan.. If he's not around I'll tell Felicia my case and ask her to help me locate him.. I'm not gonna leave KKH tmr till I get a closure.. Don't wanna burn my weekend thinking non stop.. I have enough liao.. Must know so can move on..

No need to wait there for BT. Once u got ur support. Go home n rest n wait for BT result. SPotting means u need to bedrest more.

Since u see a clear line today, it shld be fine.

ecym and ron, thanks for the info. I am asking becos I have frozen sperm with a private clinic but its not used in my first ivf try(they have proceed with fresh samples). Am thinking now for 2nd cycle try to go to govt hospital, to freeze 1/4 of the eggs out of the those extracted. In the event that a 3rd try is needed, to transport the frozen sperms from private clinic to the govt hospital so that I can skip the ER portion for the 3rd try.. maybe I will discuss this with the doc see if doable or not, seems from the url above like cant..

Ya.. Tmr after BT I'll straight go Clinic D look for Dr Tan.. If he's not around I'll tell Felicia my case and ask her to help me locate him.. I'm not gonna leave KKH tmr till I get a closure.. Don't wanna burn my weekend thinking non stop.. I have enough liao.. Must know so can move on..
@rachelt, pray hard, u can see a line, maybe its implantation bleeding.. hope you graduate and spread baby dust to us. :)

Hope,
Very low at the beginning. Most people already at 3 digit at day 12 or 13....

9dp3dt hcg 23
10dp3dt hcg 45
11dp3dt hcg 64
13dp3dt hcg 104
14dp3dt hcg 112
16dp3dt hcg 314
19dp3dt hcg 1550

Hi ladies.. I'm out of the race.. bHCG dropped compared to Tue.. I'm feeling Ok cos am mentally prepared after seeing Dr Loh's reply last night.. I'll be back stronger for my FET soon.. Till then.. All the sisters in TWW, JIA YOU!!! Me now go see TSB.. Hee..

Hi ladies.. I'm out of the race.. bHCG dropped compared to Tue.. I'm feeling Ok cos am mentally prepared after seeing Dr Loh's reply last night.. I'll be back stronger for my FET soon.. Till then.. All the sisters in TWW, JIA YOU!!! Me now go see TSB.. Hee..
Kip the positive spirit gg! Jiayou!

Hope,
Very low at the beginning. Most people already at 3 digit at day 12 or 13....

9dp3dt hcg 23
10dp3dt hcg 45
11dp3dt hcg 64
13dp3dt hcg 104
14dp3dt hcg 112
16dp3dt hcg 314
19dp3dt hcg 1550

Hi @portia3, my fresh IVF # 1 ended in Chemical pregnancy..
may i know did u have any bleeding during yr lower HCG?

hugs Rachel. yes you will come back stronger moreover u have excellent snowies..
did dr tan or dr loh explain whats the issue? cause clearly implantation did take place..

hugs Rachel. yes you will come back stronger moreover u have excellent snowies..
did dr tan or dr loh explain whats the issue? cause clearly implantation did take place..
No.. Dr Loh just said from what I described it looks more like biochemical pregnancy.. I'll be seeing THH on 25 Jul late afternoon.. Will discuss further with him.. I'll most probably go find SF Loh for intralipid for my FET.. Will email him after I see THH end of this month..

No.. Dr Loh just said from what I described it looks more like biochemical pregnancy.. I'll be seeing THH on 25 Jul late afternoon.. Will discuss further with him.. I'll most probably go find SF Loh for intralipid for my FET.. Will email him after I see THH end of this month..

Back