IVF/ICSI Support Group

Lakigal: u may want to try taking a pinch of seasalt added to your drinking water to cure ur sore throat. Very effective. It's for flu take more vit c n rest well. As I working in call centre, we usually get sore throat very easily. Jia you for your ER.

Luvnhope > Yes, my parents have been telling me no bananas. Where did you do your first cycle? CARE was one of my shortlisted, it's still on my backup list. Which doctor is seeing you... saw their website that they've a list of doctors.

Dreambear > Can I ask if Dr. Zou goes by appointment or take queue number? Do we need to wait long, even weekdays daytime?

Dream bear: tmr I have apps with dr Zou in the morning. I think she leaving in the night. Hear that is her mum got stroke, she needs to go back to shanghai. She still thinking for us. She know that a handful of us cycling this wk.

Joyhope, I also want to know can call or not lor. My hubby asked but that guy, I presumed is her hubby say cannot lei. Babysmurf, can we make appt w Dr Zou?

Joy hope: has to make appt. when reach there u take a Q nos. usually waiting is abt an hr. she has 6 beds for accupture. So far the longest I waited is at most 2hrs. During that time, I like to go to the prata shop for a quick eat. Heehee n drink ginger tea. If not go to the coffeeshop for eggs.

Tmr Dr Zou super packed open till 3pm longer than usual. Cos she flying off tmr so limited slots. I think tmr she only slot in for those cycling. Cos she counted for me that probably I will do my ER n ET next wk when she not ard.

U can call tmr make appt from 7 aug. she will be back n running the clinic on 7 aug.

Joy hope: u call the clinic. Her husband will tell u what time to come. If he said very packed already, then on that day be prepare to wait. Cos a nos of her pts are taking 1Q nos but seeing both DH n themselves. So far I go only 1time I have to wait for 2hrs. I usually going ard 3.30pm to 5.30pm. Mon to fri. Tmr my first time doing on sat.

Babysmurf, thanks. Really don't like to wait. DH also do acupuncture, needles for which part ofthe body? Not trying to sound cheeky here
happy.gif

Babysmurf : I might haf even bump into u b4. I was there on tuesday abt 3plus. I also love the prata there and teh halia. But hubby dun like. He prefer the kopitiam. Looks like I haf to go dr Zou Next wk Liao, since tmr will b very full.

Babysmurf, I still dun understand. So can make appt one itiz? As I'm working, I k only go after work to take q number. I usually try to rush n reach there b4 630pm. I waited abt 1.5hrs n another 1 hr for consultation & Acupuncture for my past 4 visits. Really very tired!!!

Hi ladies, i guess most of us here are dr zou patients too!! I love the kopitiam noodles.. the meatball quite nice wor & of cos the rojak.. lols
But jialat, now then i knw cannot eat rojak wor..
sad.gif

wondersss - rojak only cannot eat during 2ww, during the cycle I eat till my hearts content! no del monte banana, those sell in the market can eat. but everything in moderation

Sunniehope: this wk working for going there ard 5.30pm. Dreambear: can make appt. is a estimate time for us n them. Cos dr zou also cannot take too many Patients at 1 time. Take it easy arrive at estimate time, take a q nos then go for light snacks so u will not be hungry or too full during accupture n kill time. Heehee.

Wondersss: cannot eat Rojak cos got pineapple, turnip not gd. Maybe u change to take you tiao n the tao po only.

When seeing doc zou the latest I left her clinic is 10 plus... if u reach at 7pm.. usually 930 then will leave her clinic... she only have 5 acupuncture bed... for man, the needles r at the liver... I got ask her before...
I like the kway chap... the kway is paper thin! N for morning the fried bee hoon good as well... I've been there so many times cos I have been doing my tcm since mid June... twice a week...

Joyhope: dh I not sure. Cos my dh does not like or believe in all these. Dh one I think is to improve their soldiers or maybe help them swim faster. Hahaha

Those hb have poor swimmers can ask ur hubby to eat more tomatoes n vitamins. It helps because my hubby has gt Varicocele n quality not fantastic too. A mth b4 we proceed to ivf he ate tomato daily n took vitamins. N dont eat too oily food. N surprisingly the embryolist mention quality n quantities is good during ER day also swimmers retrieval day. And we managed to BFP during 1st fresh ivf cycle. Jiayou gals!

babysmurf, I love turnip... hwhaha but i never put cumumber n pineapple.. my rojak starndard.. youtiao, taupo & turnips..:p

serene: U should try the mian hoon kwey.. the prawn is good..lols

MC_007, thank for your encourgement! I will Jia You n be positive Really hope to succeed this round

Wish u n bb are healthy n everything will be well

Ladies doing fresh cycle - dun take soy related food! The estrogen will harden the egg shell & make ur limning thick. I avoided soya sauce, tau huay, soya bean curd, lor mee, kway chap, tofu etc. My mil have a hard time cooking. I only take after bfp, first dish I attack is yong tau foo!

Dear ladies.. I m new here .. Check if anyone had ET done n any bloatedness after tis cos I just had my ET n nurse say there is bloatedness but after day 7 it's subsided

Joy hope: my 3rd day of 3 jabs. Tummy already hard hard. Need to take 20mins to prepare n jab. Now poking more holes. Haha doing my accupture. Today back pain law. Dr zou ask me to up my ew to 6 to reduce bloatness.
My bloatness not so bad. I only take 2ew, ensure Milk n healing help me also.

Bigbear: u r early n done ur morning jog. I more used to evening brisk walk. But now cycle, feel little breathless. No stamina to finish my 1hr brisk walk. Reduce to half an hr. I managed to shed some kg for 3 weeks. But now cycling put on some with 1 week law. *sob sob

Babysmurf, No worries...I wish u continue to put on weight all the way till 9 months later. I put on a lot of weight after my last failed cycle as I stop jogging when cycling at that time, only started to jog / brisk walk again recently. Hope to shed some fat....but do hope to BFP so have a good reason to put on weight. I wish u succeed this round. Jia you.

Ravene - to ease bloatness, up ur protein & water intake. My blessedness only ease at 9 weeks. My belatedness got so bad till I got no appetite to eat, after one or two mouthful of food I stop

happy saturday afternoon...

dunnoe leh... today still have very light light spotting after my scan on wed.... i very scared leh...or is normal?

now feeling very breathless and tired even gg downstairs Shop and Save,....die liao like that how to tahan the 2ww??

today got another discovery on my lap wound, the belly there wic got a small bump on thurs, now got pus oozing out..
sad.gif

girlgirl> my downstairs also got shop and save leh! so coincidence.. did u ask the nurse abt yr spotting?

lin, take care lei.... Sounds scary to me on ur wound, esp when I intend to do lap next mth
sad.gif

Babysmurf, what x u reach Dr Zou in order to get q number 3?!?!

lin, possible to reach the clinic today? Think you have infection cause it shouldn't have pus...meanwhile try to keep the area dry and clean...if u dare, put some antiseptic cream? Take care!

Ravene - my bloatedness got from bad to worse. first week after ET I feel very normal & I got so bored at home till I beg my dh to let me go back office to stay sane! OHSS hit me on the 2nd week & the cramps got so bad till I need to take panadol to relieve the pain, this lasted till I was almost 10 weeks preggy

but dun worry, there are seniors here who dun have bloatedness & OHSS, they BFP and have delivered their precious. need any help just PM me & I try to help

when i saw the pus, clinic already closed. emailed dr and he said will see me on mon lor.. but nothing else except it smells. i put handyplast and just changed, got abit of blood...

dreambear, dont worry! my case maybe cos i have very sensitive skin. even a small cut i sometimes have pus... i always need antiseptic cream.. but cos this is surgery, i dont dare to apply anyhow leh

Hi all, i am new to this forum and so happy to know that there is a online support group for people who wants to get preggy. I have been going to Mount A Dr Ho for sometime and it has not been very successful. Been on fertilty drugs but no effect so far. Dr suggested to me today that i should go for ovarian drilling and at the same time, he can check if there is any problem internal - blocked tube, etc so that he can correct it during the surgery. i am thinking if i should go straight to IVF (IVF is slightly more expensive i think). any suggestions? anyone has experience doing Ovarian drilling?
sad.gif

Dreambear: both of dh think alike. But no need to be so early. Dr zou open at 9am n she come in abit little. To me should be fast if you are the first 6. Cos she has 6 beds. Heehee

Wa, don't know soone or later dr.zou's clinic will same like jurong east clinic or not. Have to que at 4am! That's crazy. I think dr.zou also 不忍心.

Winniepooh .. Thks sooo much again for the kind words n encouragement .. Feel better now .. Hugz ....
Great to know tat ur successful .. ;) is it a boy or a gal

Hi dreambear

Don't worry, I have my lap and I feel ok and running around. Exp exercise, cycling and running. Guess each to it own. You will be glad if dr find any unwanted treasures in your body.

Good luck

Hi Prosepina

Yes, my ex colleague went to the jurors east TCM and she started quelling at 4am just to take the queue. Then go back home and go again in the afternoon for the consultation. So scary.......

Back