IVF/ICSI/IUI - 2ww

hi constantia, thanks.. at least ther's huangling & urself sharing the same experience
happy.gif
tt's great, dun hv to increase dosage... so as long as it's above 60, it's gd?

hi huangling, hw long will ur hubby be in KL????

hi chloe, do take care...
happy.gif

Constantia, so happy for your level...hope mine is like yours....above 60....do you get the result immediately or they will call you? Rachel, DH will be away from 6th to 12th and leave again on 15th.....he will have to travel to malaysia the whole month...that's why i feel sad...I am afraid I cannot get through the disappointment myself........

hi huangling

So sorry to hear that ur hubby cannot accompany u this period.

i told the GP that me in the midst of IVF, so he prescribe me with the most basic type of antibiotics which he said pregnant women also take to cure UTI. So i think should be ok. Bo bian, got to take cos running temp of 37.3, fever can affect the chances, so better take lor.

huangling,
I don't think they can give the result immediately, but maybe the same day or the next... cause I went on sat and only yesterday then I know the result... don't worry... your result will be as good as mine...
anyway, so sad to hear that your hubby can't accompany you... if I, I surely grumble... not quite understanding when I come to this type of situation... :p

Chloe,
Better take care of yourself... and remember to take medicine on time... anyway, your result is this thur right? Excited? so looking forward to it... (like it's my result, :p) rememeber to inform us of any news... we'll be here to support you!!!
kao_smile.gif

hi constantia

yes, excited and worried... time seems to crawl now... urgh... still got today and tomm... how?? really a test of patience, wat to do but wait lor.

i am sure i will be excited for u as well when ur turn comes
happy.gif
All the sisters here will!! jia you!

Rachel, there's no way he can postpone and I don't really want anyone esle cos it will be very stress and i am afraid that i will cry...I don't wan to cry infront of others. It's ok...I will be strong...

Chloe, I think your's a good sign cos i heard raise temp is also a sign of pregnant....better rest more now or have you think of test it 1st b4 the blood test? We will be waiting for your good news.

Constantia, thanks for the support....Let's jia you together!!!!!

By the way, anyone of you put on weight here? I think my waist bigger now....

hi ladies, had my progestrone jabs tis morning & asked the nurse whether it's a must to deliver bb at KKH.... she said it's not nec but must make sure tt the hosp of our choice has "Neonatal wards" in case we deliver our bb pre-maturely.....
happy.gif
i guess it's a special area to place pre-mature bb....

hi huangling, in this case, u hv to b strong... we will b here for u
happy.gif
btw, i forgot to place dry towel on my tummy when i sleep but i had my blanket, this is ok rite?

hi huangling

Thanks, u too, dun think too much ok? i am sure ur hubby would have stayed behind if it is not a must for him to travel. Sometimes, i guess it is beyond him lor. i think i will do a urine test, got one stick at home... but very nervous leh...

rachel, u thinking of going private after this?? good that it is not a must to stay with kkh, cos u will then have more choices.

Rachel,
Wow!!! That's good!!! Then I can go to my ideal hospital liao... so happy!!! At least private will be more convinent instead of going all the way to KKH everytime... yeh yeh!!! But I'm getting a bit used to KKH liao... so dunno yet... anyway, still dunno whether have or not... think too far liao... :p

Chloe,
Jia you too!!! We'll countdown for you!!!

hi Chloe, tt's my husband's choice but as wat constantia said, it's still too far.... am jus at the begining of 2ww.... :p nong nong away.... :p

Hi constantia and chloe, did you gain weight during this 2ww? I beginning to feel my skirt getting tight....my tummy grow bigger...how??? I don't want to be fat...I don't want to go out like that....

hi gals

Today has been such an eventful day for me! huangling, remember i said i will do urine test this morning? It turned out to be POSITIVE!!

i quickly contacted my doctor and my husband drove me to the hospital to do a blood test. The blood test is positive! Yes, i am pregnant!! My bhCG is 453.

Gals, thank you sooo much for all the encouragement and support u have been giving me all this while. i cannot imagine i am writing this!! But it is true. Jia you, hope all ur wishes will be fulfilled soon and we can all move on to the MTB thread!
happy.gif
Thank you sooo much!

Chloe,
so happy for you!!! Next week will be me... so frightened and nervous now since you have already done the test... it's like so fast, next one is me...AhhaHhaHh!!! Gan Chiong now... :p

WOW!!!!Congratulation and celebration!!!!! Chloe, so happy for you.....constantia, it's our time soon.........yah, by the way, no one seems to answer my question....did you girls put on weight during this 2 wkk? Chloe, please give us some tips leh....

cheers to chloe....
kao_cheers.gif

hi gals

Thanks for ur well wishes.

constantia, very excited for u too, u will be next! Hope u can join me soon!!

didi, well, the journey has just started for me. Hope that it will be a smooth 9-month. Infertility is a tough problem and all of us have gone a long way. Most imptly, must persevere, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
happy.gif
All the best!

huangling,
I think I did put on some weight cause some of my clothes fit a bit too tight... maybe have been eating too much lately... :p so dunno whether is it a symptom as well... just keep our fingers crossed... I really a bit worried now... really must learn to relax more...

CONGRATS Chloe!!! It's getting more intense every day for remaining 3 contestants.... :p

huangling, so far... dun tink i put on too much weight yet....
happy.gif
bt these 2 days, i hv been running a bit cos chasing the KKH shuttle bus... :p oso hv the feeling of full bladder & still can urinate.... wat abt u ladies?

huangling

i dare not weigh myself, so dunno whether i put on weight. But the waist is bigger, cos tummy very bloated due to the medication. i think it is normal, i heard a lot of gals also feel that their skirts become very tight during this time. Hey, for all u know, ur body might be telling u something good!

rachel, so excited for all 3 of u. All the best. i will be popping in frequently to see all ur progress. Sit tight and keep ur fingers and toes crossed and crossed!

Constantia, hope that is the good symptom.....Rachel, I think you better stop running...don't tired yourself..for the 1st few days, i also always have to urinate...so i think it's normal.

Chole, thanks for your encouragment...do you have constipation problem during your last few days?

But gals, I am starting to feel discourage liao...I dreamt my af come and no hope for me.....I still don't feel anything from my tummy.....I begin to worry liao.....I think when we approaching nearer to the result, we will be more tense....

hi huangling, been back to work for 2 days & my mood has been bad....
sad.gif
can feel my temple flaring liao
sad.gif
no gd man.... but i will try not to run too much... must control!!!
happy.gif

hi huangling

no, i got no constipation. Dun worry about the AF sensation, i am having it now too!

rachel, dun stress hor, once cannot control temper, please take leave or MC. Better to stay away from stress during this period.

huangling,
me too... feeling a bit discourage now... I've already dreamt of AF come last week... but never think much... but now, me also don't feel anything from my tummy and making me a bit pessismistic now... dunno how...

Rachel,
my temper was unpredictable in the beginning also... now better liao... think that's normal
happy.gif

how's lunch, everybody?
happy.gif

hi constantia, hope my temper will be better come weekend :p i dun feel gd jus b4 lunch, felt nausea & hving constipation....lucky had hot & soupy food for lunch..... & now better after taking 1 sour plum... :p

Rachel,
lunch very nice cause it's something I cooked myself!!! :p anyway, last week I did feel nausea as and when, think it's the medicine... this week not so bad liao... me also like lots of hot and soupy food nowadays... so almost all my dinner I'll boil some soup myself...
happy.gif

Gals,
me feeling so depressed suddenly... dunno why also... maybe because there's no feeling or symptoms in my body, or maybe because it's that time of the year at my office again... promotion time... most of my colleagues of the same level as me, have been promoted except me... so sian... so unfair... how? I feel like it's telling me something else too... that my IVF will not be successful as well... so sad now...
kao_cry.gif

hi constantia

hey, hey, u are doing IVF hor. Please control ok? dun be sad, i also have same fate as u... no matter wat i do, my bosses always feel i not good enough and always use the excuse that i doing family planning, so i cannot expect too much... well, tell urself, u project bb is more impt than anything else. If u cannot get promoted at office, then take care of urself and work towards promotion at home lor.
happy.gif

Dun be sad ok?

Chloe,
thanks for your advice... now me feel like leaving the job and just concentrate on the bb project... really must have a serious thought about this... thanks again...

hi constantia

hope u feel better now... do discuss with ur husband. Can ur dr give u MC so that u can stay at home till u do the test? For my case it helps cos work in office is really too stressful. i dread working too...

Chloe,
I've already taken leave till my test date... but suddenly feel like going back to work... maybe that's why I'm not promoted... sometimes really wonder why is it so unfair...
sad.gif

constantia,
This is not the time u should worry about your work dear, i was doing the same thing for the past 2 weeks and now finally i told myself i cant be bothered and i cant hav best of both world its either baby project or work, well for now its bb project for us so like chloe said, work on bb project ok, career can climb anytime in singapore. RELAX, RELAX AND RELAX

hi sisters

apologise for keeping you all waiting and worrying. I hv been MIA for a wk cos i was having
headache and feeling sick since the blood test. Thanks God, i m tested positive! Thanks for all
your concerns.

Congratulations to Persistent and Chloe

Akandatang, dun be discourage, we will see you and the rest soon in the MTB thread, okie?

Hi ladies.....It's a hard day for me today....I feel tired the whole day....I just can't concentrate my work... Been to the hospital for blood test before going to work...the nurse asked me how do I feel...I told her no symptom at all and I just feel angry easily...she laughed at me...told me not to worry cos many people also no symptom at all...she is really a very nice and sweet nurse I had ever encounted....So at least we still have some hope.

By the way, I think I got big mouth...When I am on my way back home after dinner...I suddenly feel a cramp on my lower abdomen...really "crow mouth"....still dare to say no symptom....

SUMMER.....SO HAPPY FOR YOU.........AT LEAST YOU BRING ANOTHER HOPE FOR US..........CONGRATULATION....Summer, can you share with us how do you feel for the last few days of 2ww, any symptom?

Constantia, rachel, Let's pray that all 3 of us can get through this together....we must be more positive....just like the nurse told me...sometimes, it's god's will.....someone with very few and bad quality eggs also can made it....so we just have to listen to the god.....

By the way, is humble and didi joining us too......Or anyone joining us on 2ww?

Constantia, don't bother about the promotion.....I also have to work although I don't feel like....Rest more if you can....not like me....have to force to work.....but what's most important is our dream baby, if u make it, I think you will not think so much of the promotion anymore...just imagine the cute little thing inside you....JIA YOU!!!!!!

Humble, Chloe and Huangling,
Thanks for your encouragement... much better today liao... think having mood swing yesterday... anyway, telling myself to keep thinking positively... hope it really will work out...

Summer,
Congrats!!! At last hear from you... so worried for you... at least we've got another good news here and bring our hopes higher a bit... so happy for you...

hi summer

wow wow!!! So glad that u finally posted and doubly glad that u are pregnant!! We were so worried about u! Thot why u suddenly disappear like that!

wow, u so fast got pregnancy signs already. Can check with u wat is u bHCG? Gone for the second blood test already?

constantia, glad that u are feeling better today. hey mood swing har, something good might be going on! huangling, dun worry too much, the cramp is normal and not feeling anything is normal too! heehee... sometimes ur body just trying to be funny. Good luck.
happy.gif

HI Chole....I started to feel like AF coming sensation today....I remember you said you felt that way too right? I really worry that it's coming.....Constantia, do you feel that too.....Can any1 tell me when am I suppose to see red if it's not working? Please advise so I can be prepare..........

stumbled by,
There are two summers in this site 'summer'and 'summer01'. I didnt see summer01 in unsuccessful stories thread for a long time. Hope i cleared your doubt.

huangling4,
me not joining yet la, think my ER will be next week if all goes well. aiyo i'll b all alone after u gals graduate hee hee...
Dont worry abt the af kinda pain, i hav read that pregnancy symptoms and af symptoms are similar.

hi huangling

Yes, i have the AF coming symptoms about 2-3 days before i tested positive. How many days after ur ER already?? i was tested postive 15 days after ER thru urine test. Even today, i still have that sensation.

If u see red *touch wood*, i suggest u call up ur doctor. Some pple bleed although they are pregnant. If i am not wrong, the doctor will still ask u to do a blood test to confirm that it is a real flow and not implantation bleeding.

wow humble, time flies, u doing ER next week! Dun worry, i will always be roaming in the IVF threads to give u gals support.

Humble,
wow!!! so fast you doing ER liao!!! Good good!!! Time really flies...

Hi gals,
anyone still having cramps? It had been a while since I last had cramps until last night... cramp for quite a while... although still bearable and stomach bloat like dunno what... got quite worried too... me too keep telling my hubby my AF's coming... have that feeling too... couldn't help but worry... anyway, anyone has the courage to test before blood test? me think I will only wait until blood test cause the kit is my curse... :p

congrats to persistent, chloe and summer.
bounce.gif
so happy to see more gals joining the MTBs thread. pls share with us your experience (wld like to know your age too if u dun mind).

humble,
ER next week? wow. so fast.
kao_babydust.gif
for you and all others still waiting.

dun worry. i'll be starting my cycle soon once AF shows up. maybe our 2ww will overlap?

hi hoping4baby

i am 31, turning 32 this year. i have been trying for 4 years! This is my first IVF, and the whole process was faster than i expected, not as painful as i thought too. i dun have much signs or symptoms during my 2ww, just bloatedness that is on and off and slight menstrual cramps.

constantia, hey, how many days post ER already?? wat u mentioned seems positive leh... i tested on the kit but it was already 15 days after ER... so about the time i am expecting my period. If it is not the time which u will expect ur period, suggest u wait till that time. Meanwhile, rest and eat well.

chloe,
thanks for being there.... yes time really flies ah! Hey would u care sharing why u had to go thru ivf, mine is severe male factor. Thanks!

constantia,
soon will be ur turn, glad that u r feeling better now, take care u....

hoping4baby,
long time never see leh, glad u wld be starting soon, wil wait for u in the 2ww k... hey thanks for ur well wishes. Wish u the same k.....

Back