IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

Hi kcpc, i was with CHR previously.. under Stephen Chew. Which doctor are u with now? But i succeed tru ivf. Had 2 failed iui there and the first ivf cycle failed as well. Only success tru the 2nd ivf cycle. Coming to the end of my first tri soon. Maybe u can try ivf if this cycle of iui fails. Babydust to u guys!

@juniorlim : Congratulations!!!.....Thanks for the encouragement and info... I will call CHR, NUH to make appt for IVF when AF comes...
Can you advise the estimated cost for IVF procedure? Briefly spoke to the CHR nurse, and was told is around $15k before subsidy & Medisave.. Roughly how much cash we need to pay after subsidy - $7-8k??
Thank you.. :)

Hey ladies, today is my CD7, stimulation D4. Today when i go toilet, there is a little bit of sticky, like mucus with red stain. Now i go toilet it is quite alot of mucus and red stain, is it normal?

I only will start the other jab (syringe type) tomorrow...

I am going kkh later for my hormone test. The parking is so packed everytime, it is so hard to find a lot. Unless is very very early in the morning.

Just went to kkh no que at all. They took one tube of blood and said is for their own reference only. 10 March will be my BT.

@juniorlim : Congratulations!!!.....Thanks for the encouragement and info... I will call CHR, NUH to make appt for IVF when AF comes...
Can you advise the estimated cost for IVF procedure? Briefly spoke to the CHR nurse, and was told is around $15k before subsidy & Medisave.. Roughly how much cash we need to pay after subsidy - $7-8k??
Thank you.. :)

My last ivf cost me abt $13k. After subsidy and medisave i paid abt $1.5k plus in cash.

hi I just received the call from the clinic today for the briefing! my ivf is also planned for April - anything we should do in the meantime to prepare for the ivf?

Hi divine paradise, i think
hi I just received the call from the clinic today for the briefing! my ivf is also planned for April - anything we should do in the meantime to prepare for the ivf?
hi divine paradise, you can start taking supplements if you have not started.

Hi Girls, sorry to crash in here. I got 3 new boxes of utrogestan expiring sept 2015 to let go at $20 per box. Non negotiable and self collect at Chinatown point. Got a few boxes of raspberry leaf tea to let go too. Per box $7. Interested pls pm me.

Good morning ladies.. This morning the atmosphere is quite smoky. Anyone feels the same way? Btw did you all drink coffee. Heard that it is advisable to reduce or not to drink coffee if want to get pregnant.

Hi all sista here.. It has been awhile I never log in to the forum since last October iui failed.
Me and my husband decided to move on to ivf and today is my cd1. Going to visit my doc tomorrow.
Anyone can advise what I need to do/eat/watch out for in the ivf journey? Thank you very much

Morning girls! Kimchi ur profile icon v cute hahaa see liao will smile...tinga me too...just had a failed iui...thinking of going ivf next....anyone goes into next cycle immediately ? Yes i m also looking out for what to eat /do....beside folic , q10 , royal jelly? I know must take egg whites, 2brazil nuts, some took chicken essence too right

Hi kcpc, i was with CHR previously.. under Stephen Chew. Which doctor are u with now? But i succeed tru ivf. Had 2 failed iui there and the first ivf cycle failed as well. Only success tru the 2nd ivf cycle. Coming to the end of my first tri soon. Maybe u can try ivf if this cycle of iui fails. Babydust to u guys!
Can u share with us what u ate/did for ur second ivf ? :) n thank u for showering us with ur baby dusts!

Can u share with us what u ate/did for ur second ivf ? :) n thank u for showering us with ur baby dusts!

Hi bliswifu, i just took folic acid and also went for accupuncture sessions to improve the uterus lining. For diet wise, i did not really control.. just eat whatever i like. Hehe. But try not to take too much cold stuffs.

Morning girls! Kimchi ur profile icon v cute hahaa see liao will smile...tinga me too...just had a failed iui...thinking of going ivf next....anyone goes into next cycle immediately ? Yes i m also looking out for what to eat /do....beside folic , q10 , royal jelly? I know must take egg whites, 2brazil nuts, some took chicken essence too right
Hi bliswifu. Glad to hear tat it makes u smile. Haha. Im oso gg ivf in Apr? Yea. I tot all the supplemts u mentioned. I also took brazil nuts, egg whites, avocados.,, which want u planning to start ivf? U under which Dr?

Hey all.
I see the Chinese physician at Jurong East. I think she's very good.
Took her med for a cycle to prepare my uterus. Diarrhea like everyday.
But lining turns out good.
May want to visit her if u are seeking tcm also.

Hey all.
I see the Chinese physician at Jurong East. I think she's very good.
Took her med for a cycle to prepare my uterus. Diarrhea like everyday.
But lining turns out good.
May want to visit her if u are seeking tcm also.
Hi jooo, y u eat le will diarrhoea?

Yep ying chuan.
The doc said is to clear the clots in my uterus.
Before I visited her, my lining was always not very good. I personally feel that her med helped me.

No she didn't. I was originally seeing the gynae at paragon. Then I read forums and decided to go to her. So happen, both sides know each other. She did refer me to Gleneagles though. But it was too costly to get some blood tests done so I didn't go.

Oic...
That time my colleague did ask me to go to her. But during that time i was with the tcm at bukit batok so i didn't go to this...

I used to go to go to bukit batok too! But the waiting time is too torturing. I went for about 3 mths then I stopped. Didn't help me either. Until I got so dejected with 5 failed rounds of clomid, I decided to find another tcm

Ya! Very long waiting time. I also visit her for a couple of months before deciding to get western help.

Her med help quite a no of ladies but it doesnt seems to help me. Menses still haywire etc. and most important, she never detect that my hubby got low sperm count.

I used to go to go to bukit batok too! But the waiting time is too torturing. I went for about 3 mths then I stopped. Didn't help me either. Until I got so dejected with 5 failed rounds of clomid, I decided to find another tcm
Hi jooo, i went to bukit batok de las wk. it was really long waiting time.

The bukit batok one seems gd. She detected my dh has low sperm count. I am gg to start taking the med she prescribe to tiao my body nxt wk. hopes it helps.

Good for you. She didn't managed to detect my hubby's. Still say he is fit.

Anyway, i shall just stick to my gynae will do.

@jooo how's the charges for ying chuan?

I went for a IUI on 14 Feb, after that the doctor told us that we can have intercourse the very day and the next day. But I don't feel comfortable due to a sharp pain at my V and also thinking the sperm already in so its not necessary. My next appointment is on the 4 March. I checked for pregnancy test today(28/02) since its already 14th day and it shows -tive. Did I did it wrongly? Must I have(compulsory) intercourse after IUI? I thought I really going get pregnant after this IUI. Its really worrying :(

During the ivf treatment, can still have intercourse?

I remembered on a paper that they gave us, it stated practice safe sex.

I was wondering cos before my hubby have to submit his soldiers, he sure have to get rid the old ones right...

Back