Interviews for Mynammar maid

panda17

Anyone come across and maid agency who tells you for mynammar maid, there's no interview conducted? As far as I know from my previous maid agency we do conduct interview for indo/phlippines, but I'm not sure about mynammar

Can advise?

yes, no interviews coz they said the connection not good. Even if can get through, they won't be able to understand English. In the end, i just relied on recommendation and their resume and prayed hard.

Mynammar maid have alot of problems,eg cannot take instructions,slow,self centred,dirty,big eater,sleep alot etc.I heard many maids say their family don't know theycome here to work as maid,only say they work as clerks,sales etc,don't know true or not.

Mynammar maid got so bad? What I heard from those who have Mynammar maid seems ok and some of them seems know how to speak abit chinese. Yes I heard their english really bad but they are hardworking from what I know as compared indo and philippines. I have indo maid before gave up and would like try other nation if could be better.. Philippines one I afraid too 'smart' and the compulsory off days.

Any good agency to recommend who engage Mynammar maid

It depends which state the mynamar maid comes from. Those near china may know some chinese. By the way, they are all very smart nowadays. Will tell you no need off day, no need hp. Once 6mths is up, they want all these. If not given, they asked for transfer. I had 2 earlier cases. current one, i gave in and allow her to buy a hp. she is spending $56 every week on hp(she asked me to top up so I know). soon i think she will ask for off day. Their english really bad and hygiene must be taught and watched carefully.

Thks for feedback. Mentioning about hp, do we have to pay for their hp set and bills if they want to own one. To me it is consider their personal possession right?

HP is their own expense.. i have a myanmar maid for transfer out.. she work with me for 4mths now.. good and bad about her.. she has HP and one off day a month.

Call me at 98784889 if you are interested to interview her..

I cannot say all Mymamar maids are bad,there are gd ones too.But all these feed back are from mummies.My friend got a Mymamar maid was a gd ones.She is able to speak chinese,take instructions,no off day,no h/p.

Hi all,

I got a myanmar maid & after 1mth plus i dun want her already. Philippines are smart, but my maid not stupid, in fact also know how to outwit. And very funny thing is ask me can invite her friends come to my house, u see i scare or not!!

Back