Indo maid for transfer

porky_jean

hi

my maid contract till 1st sept. she takes good care of my girl since birth till now 4yo.
she is good in taking care baby n toddlers only. housechores so so and cannot cook.
im her 1st employer in spore. no off day no hp for 4yrs. she dont like to go out.

if u keen pls msg me 90017374. she is 36yo can speak basic english.

hi mummies,

I recd many pm regards my maid. she is keen to take care baby or kids and do housework only.
pls do not pm me just to ask about her salary only. I do not wish to reveal her salary unless you really keen to take her.

she is scared of dogs so she cannot take care dogs

she is a very kind and patient maid. she sleep with my girl since newborn till 3yo. she can wake up at night to attend to her w/o any complaint about tired or request for day time naps etc.
im grateful tt she take good care of my kids so I wish to find a good employer for her to transfer. to be honest she is quite slow in doing housework and sometimes no sense of urgency
and picky on some food but overall she is good. im not a fussy mummy but I had a fierce and fussy MIL staying with me and "eye/mouth-power" on my maid and kids

she don't request for hp or off day for 4yrs with me and also no family issues so far, never give me any major problems or headache. she had 2 kids both girls and a supportive hb (8 & 16yo).
hope I hv provided enuf info here. thanks

Back