Highly Recommended Babysitter in Punggol

Cathleen C

If you are looking for a babysitter in Punggol area, I strongly recommend our vegetarian babysitter, Gillian Tan.

Gillian is caring, kind, friendly, fun, loving and responsible babysitter who has been taking care our daughter since she was just 3 months old (22 months old now). Gillian has many years of hands on experience in babysitting. In addition, her family members love babies too

Looking after babies require a lot of energy and attention to detail, but Gillian enjoys it wholeheartedly. Gillian has a good understanding of the needs and abilities of babies and is warm, nurturing and responsive to our daughter.

✅ Clean, calm, positive and baby friendly environment (no pets, no smoking)
✅ Many toys and books for babies
✅ Toys are sanitized on a frequent basis.
You can't believe it. But I still have to say this: I love all the books at her place!!! So interactive
✅ Babies like the vegetarian meals
pt2021_05_07_12_51_40_mh1620363115878.jpg

pt2021_05_07_12_57_21.jpg

Apart from ensuring the babies are bathed, fed and in bed prior to parents' every weekday evening, she also creates activities and games for the babies she babysit. Gillian also do reading, story telling and singing for the babies. My 22 months old daughter can sing a few songs by herself now: ABC, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Five Little Monkeys, Rain Rain Go Away, Happy Birthday, etc.

I would say that Gillian made our life easier and we always feel comfortable and secured in leaving my daughter to her care. Any family that engages her as their babysitter has very fortunate children indeed. Even my close friends also agreed with me.

If you are interested, please contact Gillian at +6596303638 for more details.

Last edited:

Back