1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/

High Chair,which brand is good?

Discussion in 'Year 2009 Mums' started by versailes, Mar 20, 2009.

1. versailes

versailes New Member

Hi mummies,

Any good high chair to recommend?

2. missycandy

missycandy Active Member

combi =)

3. versailes

versailes New Member

Hi missycandy,

How much did u pay for it?where did u find it from?it is from kiddy palace?

4. bluencream

bluencream Member

Mine is a Fisherprice portable booster feeding chair. Takes up less space and easy to clean. Just need to strap to any dining chair. Can also carry and take with you when you dine outside. Bought at Taka but forgot the price. I think Isetan also sells.

5. weishy

weishy New Member

just a reminder:high chairs must be sturdy cos sometimes children will move/try to climb out etc......try not to leav them unattended.....accidents may happen.

me using rubbermaid super sturdy but no designa t all looooo

6. sghlynn

sghlynn Member

got mine at ikea - very affordable and lightweight

7. prisneo

prisneo New Member

I was using Jane Activa for #1 and will also be using it for #2. Very sturdy and easy to clean. It can be converted to a table and chair when the child is bigger.

[​IMG]

8. gaga_ser

gaga_ser New Member

don't waste your money to buy expensive ones. The ones from Ikea are cheap and lasting. My gal had been using her one ikea high chair for almost 3 years now and still using it. The only cons abt this chair is that it takes up space and you can't fold it unless you dismantle it each time you finish using it.

9. bluen16

bluen16 Member

thumbs up for IKEA highchair!
    Easy to clean and lightweight. My son loves it and is always comfy esp since most restaurants use the IKEA highchair we have no problems fitting him in.

10. blackberryb

blackberryb New Member

Yes, I bought good high chair and only use for 3 months and my son refuse to sit. So now he sit on Ikea high chair for every meal.

11. bluemarinesg

bluemarinesg New Member

Junior is using the one that priscilla has for her kids. No doubt it is very expensive (compared to ikea ones) but I like that it can be separated to become table and chair when junior is old enough to use them.

Besides, I have no complaint at all - junior is using it for every meal he has at home!

12. zeeyan

zeeyan New Member

Agree with Ikea high chair.
    Economy and good for use.
    Clean nice design.
    Help to save the money for other purposes.

13. fltan

fltan New Member

Hi all,

I have a brand new Lucky Baby high chair (Model: 702420) to let go

Please email me at fl_tan@hotmail.com if you are interested.

14. tomokofukui

tomokofukui New Member

i think the highchair i have is absolutely brilliant i tried to put a link to it on my answer but i don't know how! If you go onto http://www.thekidswindow.co.uk/ and type in move highchair' in the search box it will show you the one i mean and there are some great reviews on it so you don't have to take my word for it! it absolutley brilliant!

More info

15. karoru

karoru Member

We use the highchair brought fr ikea when my boy was younger. Cheap & durable. You may want to consider.