!!! HELP !!! SPREE THREAD MISSING!!!

valnsw, the thread has been removed by Mods but i wasnt given any warning or notice at all. I tot even if they want to stop me from organising a spree, they should hv told me so.

Hi blueangel,
Sorry for the technical error. Have rectified the notication.

Regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee, can u help me with my thread? My thread was supposed to end on 1st Apr. It was started in the afternn of 26th Mar so for 7 day period it should end at least till afternn 12pm of 1st Apr but it was ended at midnight past 31st Mar. And i still see other bp threads which shld end on 31st Mar still there while mine which should end on 1st Apr being removed. I have also paid for 1 mth extension.

It is now in closed threads:
happy.gif
BIRTHDAY Party Supplies, BALLOONS
happy.gif
CAKE Toppers, PARTY Items
happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee

1 of my thread is missing from the coordination. it is for the earpiece bp.
alot of them are already emailing me thinking that i played them out as the tgread cannot be found and items still not here yet.
pls kindly help!

<font color="aa00aa">Bee Lee,

I couldnt find the BP#2 GAIA thread organised by Babylove. I'm still waiting for her refund. Where's the thread?</font>

Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The thread was removed as the organiser has spammed the forum. The thread has been sent to the organiser for her coordination. But as there are many affected and the organiser does not have mean to contact some members, the thread is restored here,
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2428067.html?1242011429

The thread has been closed and should only be used for coordination. Please forward your email address to the organiser so that she has your record and please record the organiser's email address for your convenience as well.

The thread will be removed by end May.

Thank you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

I also having problems with Truly Drooly Shop. I had made payments &amp; the organiser, Chilipadi, had assured me my items had arrived but that's 2 weeks ago. Up until now, she had not replied to my e-mails or try to contact me at all.

Pls help!

Hi Bee Lee,

Most of the BP threads are missing from the Marketplace BP category. Are you'all doing housekeeping or maintenance?

can le.. Thanks to whoever settled the problem for me.. secret personal.. hehe..

But i gotta feeling it's Bee Lee..

Hi,

My BP thread has disappeared since this afternoon. Its suppose to be under the closed BP thread.
Pls help to restore it ASAP.

I've sent email this affternoon but no reply. I need the thread to coordinate some of the unsettled account. I do not want my customers to not able to find me, especially those who just made payment or pending for their items to arrive.

Thanks.

Hi Bee Lee,

Schoenut piano BP#1 thread (closed) is missing. pls assist to restore the thread because a lot of mummies have not settled and confirmed our free gift that comes with our orders. Thanks.

hi bee lee,

I have already emailed Alice about this but I just would like to highlight that my active BP is mostly "down" than up in the active BP thread. I have collated screenshoots to prove my point as I never see it up most of the time. I have to click on the link provided by Alice to view it and when I click on "next" or "previous" it will show me the main active BP page. I don't know what you are currently doing with the site, hope you can do something about it. thanks so much for your immediate attention. my bp link is this - http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?581296/2712091

PS. I have monitored this for 3 days already and I rarely see it up in the BP thread if I try to look for it. I only see it when I click the link which means that for those mommies who does not know the link, it is not viewable.

Hi Bee Lee,

Can you check what happen to my thread at bulk purchase? Suddenly, all the messages was removed... but the title is still there. Please assist.

Hi Bee Lee,

Fyi, I manage to post the thread again but wasted few hours because my thread was missing for hours.

Hi mmhugz,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alice has sent you an email earlier, explaining the situation to you. Please refer to her email.

Thank you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

Waiting for my thread to start since yesterday. Please advise. Hope you received my $25.

Thanks!

Hi Bee Lee,

I had provide all the detail to Alice and explain to her the situation but she email me and sounded so seriously on her email, she did not read properly all my emails to her and misunderstanding my email and said that i not respect her work?

I still waiting for her reply since morning i reply her emails regarding the misunderstanding but no reply from her.

Thanks
Shann_mum

Back