Having finance difficulty single mom looking for 'hand-me-down' stuffs

Can get milk powder, diapers from Kim sang medical hall at blk 144 Teck whye lane #01-201/3. Quite near bt panjang. very cheap compare to ntuc. I bot my son and now, grandson milk powder from them. 2 generations already !! Lol

Hi Tangbai,

I have
- some bb clothing (boy),
- some beloved bottles (avent and glass NUK bottles)
- sterilizer

Do PM me if you need it. I can send it to your place if you need to.

Do breastfeed as you can really save alot of money
happy.gif
Jiayou and God Bless...

Buy from Kim Sang is good when you can clock the $200 for their free delivery. Else if you need to purposely take a bus to Teck Whye to get, then in the end, it is not really that cheap plus it is heavy and bulky.
If cannot fork out $200 in one go, then best to go to the medical halls/ntuc to get the items as and when you need and when there is good offers.

Btw, just a note, Kim Sang dun do delivery for Stage 1 Formula milk.

Ang Mo supermarket and Sheng Shiong, Medical Hall, Wet Market Stalls are places that sells items much more cheaper than Ntuc, at most times

Hmmmmmmm......
Ang Mo is at Ang Mo Kio. Tangbai lives in Bukit Panjang, doesn't make sense to go there and buy. (sorry I am not sure if there are other Ang Mo around or not)
Sheng Siong's milk prices are actually the same as NTUC (when not on offer). Plus the nearest Sheng Siong is at Teck Whye, if wanna go to sheng siong from BP, might as well go further down to kim sang outlet to buy.
Btw, if you do not breastfeed, 1 tin of 900gm milk powder can only last you 1-2weeks. Initially can last longer cos baby still small, wun drink too much but on average, it can last only around 1 week.

Hmmmmmmm......
Ang Mo is at Ang Mo Kio. Tangbai lives in Bukit Panjang, doesn't make sense to go there and buy. (sorry I am not sure if there are other Ang Mo around or not)
Sheng Siong's milk prices are actually the same as NTUC (when not on offer). Plus the nearest Sheng Siong is at Teck Whye, if wanna go to sheng siong from BP, might as well go further down to kim sang outlet to buy.
Btw, if you do not breastfeed, 1 tin of 900gm milk powder can only last you 1-2weeks. Initially can last longer cos baby still small, wun drink too much but on average, it can last only around 1 week.

Ang Mo is supermarket at ang mo kio, punggol...i am not sure where else has, if nearer to your home..surely, there are other cheaper minimarts near your area;)

Hi Tangbai,

Is there any other stuff you need for your child??

Do let me know and I will be most willing to contribute if I can =p

Hi Tangbai,

You need boy or gal clothes? I do hv some preloved & also milk bottles, bibs, socks etc.

PM me.

hi all,

my healthy 3.5kg prince finally came on 19th june.

its been challenging entrance for me, one week has pass, haven't quite settle down yet. as other 1st time single mom as the same, worry about bb drinking enough milk, will have enough milk powder, diapers to meet bb's demand, once I start work who to take care of bb, etc...

I have not been able to sleep well as the pain is still quite unbearable (allergy to painkiller)

like to THANK again those mommies that passed down the preloved which really lighten me some load.

jojo tan, kandy, beworkz,jo, I have pm u.

Hi I hve good condition bb cot with mattress as well as rocking feeding chair if u want. Pm me. Hve avent manual breast pump and other items too. Let me knw wat u need.

got as gifts:
PIGEON BABY WIPES $19.50 (82'S REFILL X 6 PACKS)
anyone keen to bless me
to exchange for diapers (about worth the amount) for 6kg onwards? (ok with open ones too)
baby needs more diapers than wipes
transcation preferablely done at bt panjang area
please reply at [email protected]

your blessing is appreciated

Back