Gynae reccos in central

enylia

Hi all, we just tested positive and are doing our research for gynaes. So far we have made appointments to see Dr Kelly Loi in Mt E and Dr Choo Wan Ling in Mt E Novena. Anyone had experience with these 2 doctors? Also, any good gynaes (preferably female) to recommend either in mt e, mt e novena or gleneagles? We’re choosing these hospitals due to the proximity from our home. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I personally do not have a good experience with Kelly Loi, currently seeing Dr JJ Chee at Mt E Orchard. So far so good!

I would also like feedback on her delivery and stitching skills.

Hi, I personally do not have a good experience with Kelly Loi, currently seeing Dr JJ Chee at Mt E Orchard. So far so good!

I would also like feedback on her delivery and stitching skills.
ohh thank you! Are you having a better experience with Dr JJ Chee? I read some reviews that her front desk staff can be quite rude. May I ask why didn’t you have a good experience with Dr kelly loi?

Yeah I like Dr Chee better. Her front desk is very nice too. Dr Kelly Loi doesn’t have a good ultrasound system, at least not the most advanced ones like Dr Chee, where you can see the magnified baby.

Dr Loi measured the neck thickness wrongly for my NT scan and I was so worried, can’t eat or sleep for 3 days. Dr Chee measured it accurately (same as Thomson Imaging) and my baby is all fine. Kelly scared me for nothing. Her front desk also prioritises IVF patients over natural pregnant ladies. E.g: Saturdays are reserved for IVF patients

You can consider visiting Dr Ng Kai Lyn at Gleneagles in ACRM. She's a female gynae and has great bedside manners and extremely knowledgeable.

Back