Gymboree #96 (big balloon sale +20%, bucks) - raffles/sembawang

Hi Qi,

Top-up for my items. Pls check. Thanks.

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
058-55028-0 qi7
Transfer Currency and Amount S$1.93
Transaction Reference 14006577752

batch 8 status: lodge a query to gymb since the box shld b here by now, they ask me to get back to them if still did not recd it by early next week, FYI. hope the box is not lost in delivery

finally manage to locate batch 8, somehow singpost attempted delivery but i did not get the notification slip from singpost. box @ post office HQ, c if can redirect to my nearest post office

status of batch 8: fianlly speedpost told me what happen, apparently they delivered on 8 Jan when no one is ard, they left notification slip which I did not recd it. so they proceed to retn it to gym on Jan 27. I finally got this info wen i call many times and they say it's pending investigation for request to move the item to my nearest post office.
anyway, i've email gymb to see what can be done, in worst case scenario, will request bank to cancel the transaction so i can refund the $ back to u gals. at most we lost a few $ due to FX but manage to get FOC gymbucks, keeping fingers crossed, lol

batch 8 status: gym replied they will refund me once they recd the box which left frm SG on 26 Jan. can oni refund u gals after i recd the credit back frm gym

astromum: i can chk wif them but cos the fault does not lie wif them, juz afraid they ask us to pay for shipg if they reship out again ya

goandmei: very sorry for the delay. cos speedpost retn the box to gym on 26 jan, reckon they shld recd it likely this week and even if they reship it out, likely to get it end of mth. i try to chk if we will incur no additional cost if they reship out again

gym.jpg

astromum: juz chk speedpost website, still same status, i chk wif them. they told me if gym recd it, status wil b updated @ speedpost website

goandmei: yes, i'm so sorry abt it, been asking gym wat can i do and they suggest cancelling the tx frm bank but bank say they cannot initiate refund unless instruction frm merchant. gym says it could take months for their dhl to cnfm that package was retn to them. i've checked singpost website and still no update on the box, so i've submitted a request asking for which option did they retn the package (via air, sea, etc). let's see wat they say, nothing much i can do on my side since the package is somehow still routing and am unsure where is it now. need speedpost to cnfm what option and how long it takes approx to rch gym before i can cnfm wif gym again ya. i also wanna close the issue soonest possible

astromum: still not rch gymbo as per speedpost website. apparently speedpost use the slowest shipping method which takes 3-15 weeks :(

Back