GAP 40% / ON 30% - #1 (closing Nov 8 at 10pm)

fj0410

Dear Moms, this is my 1st spree after being a stay-home mom recently. Please bear with me should there be any imperfections.

This spree will close on November 8, 2015 at 10:00pm.

GAP / ON Spree #1
GAP - 40%
ON (Old Navy) - 30%

http://www.gap.com/
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/home.do?ssiteID=GAP

General details of spree
1) Free domestic shipping on orders USD50 and above.
2) Spree is capped at USD200 per batch.
3) Exchange rate is 1.44 (subjected to a higher rate if credit card exchange rate is higher).

Please post your orders onto this thread or email me at [email protected] in the following format:

Nick:
Email:
Contact No.:
Mode of collection:

Kindly indicate if it is a GAP or OLD NAVY item.
Item No: #01
Name of the Item:
Web link (URL):
Size:
Color:

Quantity:
Price in USD$:
Alternative if item is OOS:

Gap: Cost of goods x 1.44 x 0.6
ON: Cost of goods x 1.44 x 0.7

Payment
- 1st payment upon ordering: Cost of goods
- 2nd payment before collection of goods: Shipping cost from US to SG via Borderlinx and local delivery methods (if any).
- Please transfer 1st payment to POSB savings 003-56305-7 upon ordering and notify me via whats app, message or email without waiting for my confirmation please. No payment = no order.
- Amount for 2nd payment to be transferred after shipping charges are allocated accordingly and upon agreement of collection mode. Goods will only be released upon receipt of 2nd payment.

Shipping
- Borderlinx shipping charges are to be apportioned by the weight/volume of your item(s) as per allocation of purchase units. List will be updated periodically for a clearer picture.
- Please be prepared to incur higher shipping fees should your parcel be bulkier.

Collection
- Normal Mail: Handling fee of nett $1 + postage charges to be charged accordingly to weight of parcel.
- Registered mail: Addition of $2.25 on top of normal mail charges.
- Courier: $6.00 per location
- Self collection at the following locations:
* Choa Chu Kang MRT (every Saturday at 2pm)
* Bukit Panjang Plaza (every Sunday at 2pm)
* 3 Kallang Sector (Mon - Fri, between 2 to 5pm)
- Other modes of delivery to be mutually agreed upon via whats app, message or email.

Terms and Conditions-
- I will not be responsible for any shipment delays, lost or damaged goods. Strictly no refunds.
- I reserve the right to cancel the spree should the total quantity / amount falls under the minimum required.
- No cancellations / changes allowed after order has been placed.
- Any excess payment amount will refunded after shipping charges are calculated and fully paid for.
- Standard waiting time for goods to reach you will be about 4 weeks after batch is closed.

Happy Shopping!

Back