Free bazi consultation!

bunnymeat

Hello everyone!

So, my husband has been taking lessons from a renowned geomancy school based in Singapore and finally going to graduate this coming January! Bazi has always been an area of interest for both of us but luckily for him, he’s got the time and passion to pursue and further his knowledge by actually attending class while I’ve been learning from anecdotal readings from the forums.

Anyway, as part of his mission to further his knowledge in this field, he will be happy to do bazi readings for free for yall! This will be through a f2f virtual meeting.

What we will need:
  1. Date of birth and hour (if you’re not comfortable sharing your exact timing, you can just state the hour of birth – this information is usually stated in the birth cert, or you could just ask your mom but that wouldn’t be as accurate I suppose)
  2. 30 mins of your time to do a reading over Zoom

Disclaimer:
  1. My husband is still a novice at this so please manage your expectations and don’t expect a full fledged professional master to be doing your reading haha.
  2. As this session is free of charge, it will help greatly if you guys can participate actively in the reading (i.e. ask qns, probe, validate his readings if it’s accurate/inaccurate) so that he’s able to learn from the session as well.
  3. Please turn on your camera for an interactive session
  4. We will not accept readings without the birth hour provided
Please contact me at tele (amanderh) if you’re keen and we can arrange for a time for the call! :)

Back