Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

Hi Dap
Lunetta us6 is sold already, but I have Pietra pewter and Pietra black US6 available as ready stock.
pls SMS 91259299 if keen

Hihi, would you have black or bronze flare slide & black or dark chocolate lolla slide in eu38? Hmmm wondering where i can try out the size in case eu38 is tad too big. Thks ya!

Hi teachild
I only have Pietra black as ready stock, if you are looki g for Flare or slide or other model, u will have to order and kindly try out the actual sandal first because the cutting differ depending on model...

Hi janlee
Pls transfer $78.6 and let me know once done. I am going to place another batch tonight so hope can slot your order in tks

<font size="+2">Flare Grey US 5</font>

Up for grabs
SGD119

7461221.jpg

hihi, interested to order:
FitFlop WalkStar 3 Sandals - Black Napa
$49
size 6

can kindly advise total? roughly how much is total including shipping?

will self collect amk ave 1, thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Etherealife
kindly transfer $$64.19 for the shoes and shipping is about $15 which will be paid when shoes arrive.
sorry but there is no collection at AMK.... it will be eather vivo or east coast or Hougang. please let me know if you would like to order, thank you

Dear Presario, Maddie, Jessica, manunited, little mouse, Kao biore baby, Wosey, Garrytay

Pls be informed that your shoes has departed VPOST USA already and expected to arrive Singapore early next week if there is no delay.
Kindly pm or SMS me how would you like to collect when shoes arrive, thank you.
Collection will be either at VIVO (Weekday, 9am to 6pm) or East coast or Hougang during evenings and weekends.

Hi Bao Bao
Sorry there is no ready stock for this one.. I can order for you fr islandtrends though... Now this is on sales price only $66.81 for shoes... And shipping about $15.

Blurqu33n
Pls make payment f $68.12, as our exchange rate is 1.31.
The size used usually is in US size, so you confirm you want us6 right? The lead time is usually about 3 weeks. The sale should last for a few more days but stock might run out so it's better to order fast.

Hi shoogar
I tried to reply your email but it was bounced back, can you kindly SMS me 91259299 regarding your order, thank you.
The exchange rate now is 1.31 tks

Back