Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

Hi pringle
U$75x1.33= 99.75
Kindly transfer 99.75 to POSB current 95400-1717 and let me know once done as I might be placin order tonight already tks!

Hi

Tsfer & pmed
happy.gif

pls verify, thks!

Hi Carol, unfortunately I only have size US7 for ready stock, for US8 ready stock, i do have Electra black, pewter and also Bronze. But I can help you to order from spree if you still want Rokkit,, do let me know if you are keen as there are some sales price going on time to time, tks!!

Hi mango,

I would like to know is Electra black US 8 the same size as Rokkit US 8, coz yest wen i tried, i find that different model have diff cutting. Tks u.

Hi Carol, Electra and Rokkit are both belong to wide type not like Pietra or walkstar which is narrow type...
So their size are about the same....

Hi mango, ok thank u for ur info.

Would like to confirm order one from you. The Amt is S$75?
How do I collect from u, mayb you can PM mi, tk u.

Hihi

I'm trying to check out the website to see of they have fitflops for boys but I can't seems to get to the page for kids. Can you help post the page here? And I would like collection at Harbourfront Mrt. Many thanks

Hi Sylvia
Pls be informed that electra supernavy is U$65 x1.33= 86.45
Pls transfer to POSB current 95400-1717 and let me know once done, I will try to post men's page here for you soon ,
It will usually take about 3 week plus to reach us!!

Also if I'm a size 37, is size 7 the right size for me? I like to order 2 pairs. 1 Electra Super Navy and 1 Walkstar slide leather sandals in Tan. Do u have any Electra on hand in my size at the moment? Thx

Hi Sylvia, if you are size 37, it should be US6 instead of US7. Would u like to make sure the size for both pairs? US7 will be size 38.
Right now I have one US7 Rokkit silver ready stock only... No size 6...

Hi morning, I like to change to US 6 then coz I'm definitely size 37. Size 38 is too big for me. Pls order 1 Electra in Navy Blue and Walk Star Slide Leather Sandels in Tan. Pls confirm amt to trf. Also any kids design for boys? Thx

Hi Sylvia
Pls transfer
U$65+U$85 x1.33=199.5 for 2 pairs,
I will order both size US6 for you.
Unfortunately, they don't carry Boy design, unless you want to order fr other website, I can help you to ship back, let me know. Tks

Hihi

Payment made. pls check. Collection be at Harbourfront lunch time if possible. Thanks

To Account POSB Current
954-00171-7 mangolover
Amount S$199.50
Transaction Reference 7759459307

Dear mummies who has placed order to me these few days...
Please see below for your batch info!!

Batch #35 (Order processed)
Noi -- Pietra bronze US7, $67.81
Pringle -- Lunetta black US7, $99.75
Koppi -- Pietra black US8,
Electra pewter us8, total: 136.98

Batch #36 (Order placed, now processing)
Angeline Tan -- Electra bronze US5, $86.45
Cheng voon -- Happy gogh black US5, $59.84
Joyce -- Ciela slide pewter US8, $102

Batch #37 (Order placed, now processing)
Sylvia -- Electra supernavy US6
Walkstar slide Tan US6, Total $199.5
Eunice see -- Electra black US9, $86.45

CHANGE OF EXCHANGE RATE AND SPREE SITE

Spree Site: Island Trends http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflops-all-1141

International Shipping:
- Vpost
- Average shipping for 1 pair is about $14-15
- There is No Concierge fee!!
- so the first payment will be USD X 1.35.

Exchange rate :
Fixed at 1.35 (unless credit card reflects higher charge)

Collection method (Self collection by prior appointment only)
1) Vivo city
2) Harbourfront MRT
3) Parkway parade or Siglap area
4) Hougang Ave 8
5) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size) by Taqbin
6) Singpost Registered Mail

Spree terms and condition
1) Buyer is willing to wait up to 1 month after spree closes, and collection must be made within 14 days after item arrives.
2) Items will be ordered only after payment of cost of shoes is received (1st payment), 2nd payment will be International shipping charge and local courier/registration mail charges, which need to be made before collection/delivery.
3) Please transfer 1st payment for the shoes and Payment is to be made into my POSB current account 95400-1717 and advise the reference number once transferred. Will confirm the receipt by mail or p/m.
4) No cancellation or changes is allowed after payment is made.
5) Should price be increased at time of order, you would be contacted on whether to top up or drop item.
6) All received payments will be refunded if the item is out of stock (oss)
7) I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during delivery process (including local normal mail).
8) I am not responsible for any wrong order made if you failed to provide your order in the correct format.
9) I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
10) Join this spree only if you're comfortable and agreeable to all the terms above.

Order format
Nick:
Collection Method / point :
Email:
Hp No:

1) Item Name: Model with color and size
URL:
Alternative if OOS (out of stock) or drop?
Qty:
Price in USD: US$

2) Item Name: model with color and size
URL:
Qty:
Alternative if OOS or drop

Number of Items ordered:
Total Amount in SGD: US$ x 1.35 = S$

Hi Totoro, has been trying to contact u, and also PM you, I think it went junk mail... Your shoes arrived a few days ago already and shipping charge is $14.5, pls SMS 91259299 to advise how would u like to collect!! Tks!

Hi Purplenaail, your sandals was Sent in different package and just arrived Singapore, should be able to recv in 2 to 3 days, kindly advise how would u like to collect and I will inform you once recved!! Tks!!

SPECIAL PROMO CODE for selected Fitflops

Pietra USD50.99
Ciela Slide Dark Bronze & Pewter USD76.50
Electra USD58.50

Hi Sylvia
Just pm you, I recved info that your Electra supernavy is on back order and only can reach US VPOST end of june or July. Do you want to change to another model since there is sale going on? Let me know soon tks!!

Hi Teenie
Plsake payment of $68.83 to POSB current 95400-1717 and advise what color you want to purchase. Kindly pm me your email and handphone no tks

<u>CHANGE OF EXCHANGE RATE</u>

Spree Site: Island Trends http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflops-all-1141

International Shipping:
- Vpost
- Average shipping for 1 pair is about $14-15
- There is No Concierge fee!!
- so the first payment will be USD X 1.31.

Exchange rate :
Fixed at 1.31 (unless credit card reflects higher charge)

Collection method (Self collection by prior appointment only)
1) Vivo city
2) Harbourfront MRT
3) Parkway parade or Siglap area
4) Hougang Ave 8
5) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size) by Taqbin
6) Singpost Registered Mail

Spree terms and condition
1) Buyer is willing to wait up to 1 month after spree closes, and collection must be made within 14 days after item arrives.
2) Items will be ordered only after payment of cost of shoes is received (1st payment), 2nd payment will be International shipping charge and local courier/registration mail charges, which need to be made before collection/delivery.
3) Please transfer 1st payment for the shoes and Payment is to be made into my POSB current account 95400-1717 and advise the reference number once transferred. Will confirm the receipt by mail or p/m.
4) No cancellation or changes is allowed after payment is made.
5) Should price be increased at time of order, you would be contacted on whether to top up or drop item.
6) All received payments will be refunded if the item is out of stock (oss)
7) I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during delivery process (including local normal mail).
8) I am not responsible for any wrong order made if you failed to provide your order in the correct format.
9) I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
10) Join this spree only if you're comfortable and agreeable to all the terms above.

Order format
Nick:
Collection Method / point :
Email:
Hp No:

1) Item Name: Model with color and size
URL:
Alternative if OOS (out of stock) or drop?
Qty:

2) Item Name: model with color and size
URL:
Qty:
Alternative if OOS or drop

Number of Items ordered:
Total Amount in SGD: US$ x 1.31 = S$

Back