Exquisitely Hand Made Bling Bling Phone Casings (Samsung, iPhone)

slide_1.jpg

Merchant website : http://www.luxaddiction.com

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with the T&Cs below:

Rate of Exchange: US$1 = SG$1.30 (will adjust if CC charges are higher)

To spree with me,
  • Provide me with your information.
  • Fill up merchandise details.
  • Provide transfer information, including amount and ref no or Internet banking transfer nick (Please use your SMH nick)
  • Wait for my confirmation email - Which will be send to you after I've close the spree within 3 working days if you have provide your email. I'll post on thread too.
Terms and Conditions :
  • No payment, no orders, kindly transfer the funds after placing orders.
  • No Confirmation needed.
  • No cancellation, changes or refund is allowed once order is placed with merchant.
  • All orders are hand made by LuxAddiction, we should not encounter OOS items. In the event this do happens, I would refund within 3 working days after your account number (POSB and DBS) is provided.
  • Enquiries will be entertained via email only.
  • Working days are from Monday to Friday.
  • I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
  • I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from US to Singapore.
  • I will not be held liable for any lost or damaged after I've mail out the package from my place.
  • You can check with SingPost for registered mail. (http://www.singpost.com/customer-care.html,http://www.singpost.com/customer-care.html)
  • Should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
  • I reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
  • Please check the forum for confirmation of orders and shipping updates, I'll post the updates once I have the information.
Shipping :
  • International shipping : 27 USD to be shared among all spreeists in single batch.
Payment :
  • POSB saving : 071-33034-6
  • 1st payment for merchandise only.
  • 2nd payment for the shared International shipping+Registered mail costs.
  • For internet banking transfer - kindly use nick during transfer.
  • For ATM transfers - kindly indicate your nick, date and amount of transfer via email.

Delivery :
  • I regret that no self collection can be provided, as I have family committments.
  • I will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles after I've mail out via SingPost, you can check with SingPost for registered mail.
  • All packages will be sent out via registered postage / courier due to the high value of the merchandise. Registered postage would be Normal postage + additional $2.24 (with tracking reference).
Waiting Time :
  • Approximately 1.5 months after spree is closed.
Placing of order :
  • Kindly email me [email protected] if you cannot place order here.
  • Transfer the funds once you place your order to prevent delays in closing, no confirmation needed.
  • Kindly provide your email so that we can inform you of the status.

Please use the ordering format

NICK:
Email: Email me don't post on thread

Delivery method : Registered Mail Only

Style Number :
Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Phone / Device Model :
Qty:

Back