Ergobaby Adapt Carrier and Baby K'Tan Carrier

Chickendoodle

Hi, I would like to sell my Ergobaby and Baby K'tan carriers. Ergobaby Adapt is a carrier with no need for newborns to use inserts. It is hassle free as you can place your baby in effortlessly without spending time to place the baby in an insert and struggle to put on the straps and do the adjustments. It is also more compatible with Singapore's weather without the extra fabric that comes along with carriers that require inserts. The carrier has been used a few times and is in a pristine condition with no stains and signs of wear and tear. The Baby K'tan is great for newborns as mummies are able to wear your babies close to you. It comes with an additional sash which keeps your little one more secured to your body. It is totally new and has only been used for a few minutes on my newborn. My little one is very active and thus I have spent quite a while trying to find a suitable carrier for him. I have purchased Ergo Adapt at $229 from KiddyPalace and would like to sell it at $180 with the original packaging. The Baby K'Tan is bought at $100 from Happy Coast Kids and I am looking at $80 for the brand new piece which comes with the original box.

Attachments

• IMG_7949.JPG
    IMG_7949.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7948.JPG
    IMG_7948.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 47

Back