Dr Woo Bit Hwa / gynae near tiong bahru.

Hay Hay

Any mums to be had good experience with Dr Woo Bit Hwa at tiong Bahru? On a look out for a good gynae near tiong bahru area.

Im currently with Dr Woo too but at his Punggol clinic. So far so good. But gotta prepare questions when you are there 'cause he is rather quiet. Wont say much but will readily answer when you have doubts.

Hi! Can I know where is his Punggol clinic? Also, do you know which hospital he delivers at?

It's at level 4 of Punggol plaza. Women's Choice O & G Clinic #04-08 Tel: 63158525

I don't think they accept walk-in so better call for appointment first and they are only open on Tues and Thurs evening. He delivers at either Mount Alvernia or Thomson Medical. But now they only offer prices for Thomson as they say Mount A is still undergoing renovation. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
@v1v1an have you visit dr woo at pp? Any feedback?

yup. i went for 2 visits already. Coming 18 Feb will be my third after the Oscars test.

He is quite gentle and there is a female nurse around to help with the preparation of ultrasound scan (lifting up of skirt and stuffing tissue at your panties to prevent the gel from dirtying your undergarments). After every session, he will ask, 'So any questions you would like to ask?' Be prepared with a list if you have any doubts.

He was recommended by my SIL who delivered her #1 with him. Good reviews from her. I chose him because of the location and timing too. i prefer nearby clinics so i could run there in case of any emergency. I could go for checkups after work and not waste leave.

Ok. I shall book appt with dr woo too.

I just came back from raffles hospital, they let me wait for 1.5 hrs and my first visit cost me $295.

Always wanted to deliver at raffles cos they have my medical record there. But looks like I have to change my mind.

Ok. I shall book appt with dr woo too.

I just came back from raffles hospital, they let me wait for 1.5 hrs and my first visit cost me $295.

Always wanted to deliver at raffles cos they have my medical record there. But looks like I have to change my mind.

Dr Woo is quite packed too. So faster make your appointments. Waiting time is about 20 to 30 mins. My first visit was around 118. 2nd visit onwards i took the package of $856 inclusive of gst. Very affordable i feel. I've heard of other dr's packages of $1k plus and starts from 4th month onwards!

Dr Woo is quite packed too. So faster make your appointments. Waiting time is about 20 to 30 mins. My first visit was around 118. 2nd visit onwards i took the package of $856 inclusive of gst. Very affordable i feel. I've heard of other dr's packages of $1k plus and starts from 4th month onwards!

May I know 2nd visit is from which week onwards? And which week did you make your first visit?

May I know 2nd visit is from which week onwards? And which week did you make your first visit?

I called them when i was around 5 weeks. But they told me to go around 6 week plus if not cant see anything. My first visit was about 6+ weeks. 2nd visit is 2 weeks later. So roughly 8w6d.

I called them when i was around 5 weeks. But they told me to go around 6 week plus if not cant see anything. My first visit was about 6+ weeks. 2nd visit is 2 weeks later. So roughly 8w6d.

Ic! Thank you for sharing :)

I went today, app shows 5weeks 7days based on my first day of last menses but dr said technically I shld be 4 weeks.

So I think I should visit 2 weeks later.

Ok noted. I shall book once they reopen for business. Thank you.

Ic! Thank you for sharing :)

I went today, app shows 5weeks 7days based on my first day of last menses but dr said technically I shld be 4 weeks.

So I think I should visit 2 weeks later.

No problem! i also use app. it sort of tally with my gynae. EDD will also shift accordingly depending on how much the baby has grown at each ultrasound scan. Mine initially was 2 Sep but shifted to 3 Sep on my last visit.

I am currently visiting Dr Woo at Punggol Plaza too. Am into the 3rd months now and will visit him again this Thur after my Oscar scan.
Agree with v1v1an that he is very quiet and it is true that you have to prepare a list of questions you want to ask.
However he will not looses his cool and will answer your questions patiently.

I delivered 2 kiddos under Dr Woo! Super love him to the max!

Yes, do prepare questions. For me, no questions as previously I studied nutrition and had whole module on pregnancy and stuff. But my hubby had loads of questions. What I love is how Dr Woo will patiently explain in layman terms to my hubby. He even use laptop with PPT presentation to explain to my hubby!

I had 2 wonderful deliveries and both I have very good memories of Dr Woo being encouraging and gentle. :) :) :)

No problem! i also use app. it sort of tally with my gynae. EDD will also shift accordingly depending on how much the baby has grown at each ultrasound scan. Mine initially was 2 Sep but shifted to 3 Sep on my last visit.
Hey Vivian, wondering if u re my fren Vivian Tan whom I know? :)

my gal was delivered 2009 by dr woo @ tiong bahru. true tat he doesnt talk much. he had delivered a total of 13 babies (nieces & nephews) in my family. 12 cases in punggol, 1 in tiong bahru. recent case only 3 weeks ago. hahaha... super cute, we all feel veri comfort with him. we siblings always joke with him tat he earns 'big bucks' leow!:p

May I have the contact no. For tiong bahru clinic? How much per visit/package?
hi joanna, for package rate, u got to check out since my is 5years back.

298 Tiong Bahru Road
#01-03/04 Central Plaza
S(168732)
Mon & Wed 6pm – 9pm
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat 9am – 1pm
Closed on Sun and PH
6276 1525

Back