Divorce matters

Makeawish1314

Hi everyone, could anyone tells me that if the marriage is less than 3years, can I find lawyer and try file divorce? I have tried calling for one consult and he advise me to sign separation paper then after 3years to file divorce. Like a contract to find that we have separated. If I find lawyer to do the separation paper, I feel like no different from separate ourselves. Anyway we are already separated now. We both agree for divorce too. I just don't wish to waste unnecessary money as I've a daughter who is only 1month plus old. Can anyone advise me. I'm undergoing stress of this now.

Since still married.. Everyone's assets are considered matrimonial assets. U strike 4D now.. He is entitled to half. U find bf.. He can claim u unreasonable behaviour.

The deed of seperation is a civil contract to state.. Each entitled to live on life and matrimonial matters no longer applies.
Whether such a deed is meaningful or not.. Depends on the maturity of both parties.
Kid is very young. Its stressful.. Try to be nice to tide thru this period. Dont fight too many battles at the same time

Your marrige less then 3 year I don't think u can divorce.
But u can file for separation before 3 years.
Once u separate for 3 years if both party agree can divorce. But if either party disagreed then u have to wait for 4years.

Hi. I am not much aware of divorce and the law related to it. But I can help you out in some other way. A few months back, my colleague contacted the lawyer Bechara Tarabay for help. It will be good if you contact a lawyer who can provide you exact details about the divorce process. I hope you get a solution for your problem soon!

Hi, I would like to have some advise.
Can we sign the divorce paper when 1 party had admit the affair?
Do you have a range of fee to lawyer for divorce?

U can enquire on third floor at the family court or seek a Probono session also located at family court ...

Back