Discount Codes for US stores

<font size="+1">Drugstore store
10% off all orders (Offer applied to each item as it is added to your cart; good on any order!</font>}

First of all, you need to go to this website http://www.mycoupons.com/coupons/drugstore.com
and click on the link which has the 10% off all order in order to activate the discount. It is exclusive for the website. If you copy the code, it will not work.

Expire on 03 Aug 2010

Cheer!

<font size="+1">Carter's Promo Code</font>

$10 off a $50 Purchase or more
LSNFN76E

$10 off a $50 Purchase or more
KP4HZNNE

Codes are stackable. Hope they work!

Cheer
happy.gif

<font size="+2">Kohl</font>

<font color="0000ff">SAVEONWEB </font>- 20% discount

<font color="119911">GR8SHIP </font>- Free shipping

*Based on merchandise totals after transaction discounts and special promotions. Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling required. If your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the product page. Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount.

**OFFER VALID ONLINE ONLY. Offer good for all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not redeemable for cash. Promo Code must be entered during checkout at Kohls.com to receive discount. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, to purchase gift cards or for payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offer also not valid on purchases of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Offer cannot be combined with other percent-off discounts. One offer per customer. Excludes sales tax.

Free Standard Shipping offer good now through August 3, 2010.

20% Off Promo Code offer good now through July 24, 2010.

<font color="ff0000">iherb code - save USD5 for first time order. can work out to free shipping depending on what you order.
happy.gif

PAW521</font>

<font face="bookman old style">Hi michele,

Bath &amp; Body Works Discount Code: <font color="ff0000">20FS40</font>
20% off and free shipping on orders of $40 or more to the 48 contiguous States only.
Valid now through August 31, 2010</font>

Today I ordered something from iherb myself, exchange rate is only 1.36, why is so many spree still using rates like 1.45, 1.43, 1.46??

IHERB.COM - code: APE557

USD 5 off 1ST order + 5% off every order abv USD60 + USD 4 only for international direct shipping to yr doorstep (no tracking no.) if order is USD 60-80, below 3 lbs.

Just to share, find it most worthwhile n convenient to get my vitamins n kids bath fr iherb this way, even compared to the 12% sprees cos' the $5 off + 5% off already abt 12+% disc (on order USD 60).

For subsequent orders, there are sometimes 10% code promos,and even with just 5% off, still worth it to use my own cheaper shipping to my doorsteps.

Only thing is their shipping has no tracking no., but so far i've no problem w their shipping, have already ordered about 5 times.

<table border=1><tr><td>Date</TD><TD>Transaction Description</TD><TD>Currency Amount</TD><TD>SGD Amount</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22/07/2010</TD><TD> IHERB.COM IHERB.COM US</TD><TD>USD 267.24 </TD><TD> SGD 378.44 DR </TD></TR><TR><TD>11/07/2010</TD><TD>IHERB.COM IHERB.COM US</TD><TD>USD 256.41</TD><TD>SGD 366.73 DR </TD></TR><TR><TD>11/07/2010</TD><TD>IHERB.COM IHERB.COM US</TD><TD>USD 266.09</TD><TD>SGD 380.56 DR </TD></TR><TR><TD>11/07/2010</TD><TD>IHERB.COM IHERB.COM US</TD><TD>USD 267.42</TD><TD>SGD 382.47 DR </TD></TR><TR><TD>07/07/2010</TD><TD> IHERB.COM IHERB.COM US </TD><TD> USD 241.79 </TD><TD> SGD 347.77 DR </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ris (ris), I think you calculated wrongly. Quite impossible to be 1.36. Can you check? If really so, please let us know which bank is it. The bank maybe going to hit the headlines with banking errors. ;)

Spree organisers, Anyone interested to purchase bath &amp; body works for your spree so that you do not have to go thru conceirge to order?

I'm selling at the your required US$ value x 1.41 exchange rate only.

If you are interested, please pm me asap.

Hi mummies,

Anyone care to share Victoria's Secret $75 off $250 discount code?
I'm not using it to organize spree, just purchase for myself n my family.
Pls PM me. Thank you very much!!
happy.gif

hello
has anyone shopped with blushbeauty .com before??
any issues sending to vpost /sg?
looking fro Dermalogical products..
any recommendations?

Spree organisers, Anyone interested to purchase bath &amp; body works gift card for your spree so that you do not have to go thru conceirge to order?

You use the gift card like cash card upon checkout.

I'm selling at the your required US$ value x 1.41 exchange rate only.

If you are interested, please pm me asap.

VS code is stated on their website

Special Offer
$15 Off a $100 Order
$30 Off a $150 Order
$75 Off a $250 Order
$150 Off a $500Order

Add qualifying merchandise totaling $100 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code FALL10 at checkout.
Discount will be deducted from your order after offer code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST on September 2, 2010.
Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping, handling and taxes do not qualify for offer. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment towards your Victoria's Secret Angel credit card. Offer excludes UGG® Australia, Frye® and clearance merchandise. Not valid on previous purchases, store purchases, with shipping offers or any other offers that provide discounts on your entire order. Orders shipping outside the U.S. may not be eligible for offer; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

TPC 15% code:
Z7AZKRJZ8A ends 16 Aug

ON 20% code:
BZBHWLDDFQGW ends 16 Aug

ON 30% code:
BM9CJ8QV82B3 ends 16 Aug

pls indicate here if u have taken the code.tnx!
happy.gif

Tried the codes, someone has redeemed the 30% ON code.
sad.gif

So can I have the 20% ON code left?
happy.gif

Anyone who has the 30% ON code, pls kindly pm me. Thanks!

*sigh* also trying my luck here, anyone has ON30off to spare, please pm me, my spree over-run, dont want to disappoint my spreers, thanks.

hi,
does anyone knows which is a cheaper means to ship ON:
1) direct from website, or
2) via vpost?
thanks
wendy

thanks alot SeR!
long time never spree liao so the maths rusty liao. hahaha

also, anyone knows if there is any more discount going on for ON?
i knew i missed the 30% off kids but i'm getting more adult apparel.

Back