Cup cakes for birthday

Managed to pulled off the Little Einstein theme birthday cake for my 4YO boy.
happy.gif

My very first attempt at baking for my boy's bday. ;)
<font color="119911">Thanks, CL and Pink for your tips! =)</font>
2565444.jpg

Nearly wanted to give up when I heard that I have to prepare cake for 12 adults and 37 kids. :p
I made 56 cupcakes

TL,
Cupcakes sooo nicely done because not easy to pipe designs with buttercream and surprised to see it holding the design so well in this weather.

Keng,
Oops! Sorry, I should explain better - the cupcakes are covered with a layer of buttercream before putting on the fondant. :p

Ya, the weather had been super hot, and I had a hard time working with the MMF.

peng... congrats!!! ... so the next item on list... Bird Nest Tart... hahahahaha... u can bake and then also 'boo' at the same time!
happy.gif

so it can be a valentino huh! cool....

wah seh... CL... next year's public hols u also know liow!
happy.gif

Hi Peng,
Congratulations!!!

February next year will a busy month for you....baby, Valentine's day, CNY..very happening!!

Peng, congrats! we are counting on you to bring us good news to boost readership....hehe
happy.gif

TL, very nice cupcakes. Lot of work. But guess the smile on ur kid's face make all the effort worth it.;)

Mdl
another girl will be good.
happy.gif
however, it does not depend on me alone.... hee hee.... maybe cannot cos me old le.....:p

Ya, Peng, so many ppl purposely come in here to congratulate you.
happy.gif

Kathy,
Thanks. Yes, the thrilled and excited look on his face makes it all worthwhile the time and efforts. =)

The first thing people ask me when they see the cuppies and cake is "Wah, so much effort! How much time you took?". Hee.

peng, congrats!!!
happy.gif
i wished i have my no. 2 next year too.. going to start trying soon.. how old your DS? i hope my no.2 also girl leh..

Today lunch:
Edam Bean burgers
DIY of cheese meltz using roti prata, chicken fillet, mushroom and cheese
Salad with pine nuts

2577639.jpg
2577640.jpg
2577641.jpg

hahaha...can see the thread running fast cos of the wishes! :p but yesterday emergency rush to see gynae cos see blood! lucky foetus got heartbeat so given a jab n on medi now, trying to bedrest as much as possible now. No worries about me, today no show blood...touchwood...

Cat

Edam is Edam cheese and bean is cannellini beans, hehe! I forgot to grease the pan to oven toast the prata so it stick on the pan. I also try to pan fry the prata, easier n faster.

Hi,
Sori MIA so long, cos busy with my boi, esp with his June Holidays activities.
Nice fruits all.

Peng,
Big Congratulations to U. Please rest well.

Mummies,
Me thinking to get a bread maker. Can recommend one to me? Cheers.

Fatmum
The lesson is very enjoyable. Richard is a very fun guy. I had attended 2 lessons liao. Stage 1 is doing some simple recipes. But most importantly, i got to see how the texture required for the cake. That's something we can't learn from books. Like you, looking forward for next lesson ;)

Try to use silicone mould to make non-baked blueberry cheesecake. But the result don't seem good, the cake looks ugly, hehe!

2593585.jpg

<font size="+2">HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADDY</font>

Back