Constant Burping

Hi,

Do you mean hipcup?

My LO puke milk quite often when being burped & also when she lies down immediately after milk. We brought her to the pd & was told she has reflux issue. Anyway, for my LO, pd told us to prop her 90degree for 30-60mins after milk. Min angle is 70degree. This will reduce the puking.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Do you mean hipcup?

My LO puke milk quite often when being burped & also when she lies down immediately after milk. We brought her to the pd & was told she has reflux issue. Anyway, for my LO, pd told us to prop her 90degree for 30-60mins after milk. Min angle is 70degree. This will reduce the puking.

Hope this helps.
Hi

I am not referring to the baby but mummy myself. After i eat, i experience constant burping. Sometimes wjll vomit.
Hi,

Do you mean hipcup?

Hope this helps.

that's gas.. take sumting alkaline.. Im taking spirulina

also take note of what causes the excess gas and timing that you eat. unfortunately some ppl experience more gas.. and some is heartburn. I had gas but not heartburn.

Back