Confinement Lady~~

Hi Mummies,

I understand how difficult it is to get a good help, so I thought I’ll share mine, Aunty Ah Yun.

She had come recommended by my mom’s friend, who claims that she is very experienced, can cooked, does the laundry for the newborn, willing to care for the newborn at night and was very helpful (apparently, she helped trained her new maid in caring for the baby).

I had to say, she came as advertised.

I’m currently two weeks into my confinement and she had really been a great help. This is my second child and I had never know that there are phrases in confinement… Apparently there is and it include the food and Eastern supplements that I should be taking. She cooks all three meals, with variety.

My little girl has the habit of falling asleep while drinking milk, thus it really requires patient to do so. Aunty Ah Yun does it with gusto and will try to wake her up when she fall asleep by burping or changing her diapers (very patient).

I also find Aunty Ah Yun very hygienic, regardless of food preparation or caring for my girl.

Since she is already here with me for two weeks, I will suggest that any mummies who will like to meet her before engaging her to call her up during this period to arrange a meet. Oh, she is very popular and I understand most of her slots are already book. However, her July slot is currently available due to unforeseen circumstances.

Her contact number:8130 8583 (SG Hp) or 016-6098059(MY Hp)

Hello,

1 Feb 2013 is the last day of confinement and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing 5 weeks of confinement with us. Overall, I am satisfied with her taking care of me and my baby girl.

Aunty Mary took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chinese herbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She was very patient and caring with my baby girl. In addition, she has helped me to prevent breast engorgement. She will cook some food to stimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credence confinement lady.

If you would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her at these numbers:

HP:+6010-8847 576 (Malaysia number)
HP:83008215 (Singapore number)

P/S:Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just smsher cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby.

Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

hi, I am starting this thread to introduce my mum as a confinement lady. She has extensive experience (over 5 years) as confinement lady and know all kind of confinement food just for the mother. The only shortcoming that she has is she can only speak Mandarin and Hokkien as she is a Malaysian. Those interested to engage her service can call myself at 98801042.

Back