Confinement Lady Intro

dinomom

Anyone need confinement lady?

Here have a lady to recommend. Her name is Yap Jing Ying but we usually call her Madam Yap.

In my confinement days, she cooks well and is able to handle my baby well. She really take care my baby very well even every nite my girl so naughty.

During the months she accidently hurt her leg , i ask her to rest but she refuse and do everything as usual to me. So touch.

I not follow the traditional ways during my months and told her what i don't, she just respect me but she will advice me of course.

Her contact:
012-7519054 (M'sian Hp)

Do contact her if you are interested to engage her services.

Anyone need CL on Dec? can contact me for my CL, she is really good, friendly, good cook, good with my baby, never grumpy, easygoing personality, i can chit chat during my boring days at home.....and very strong hehe., never fails to wake up at night, she loves my baby and always smile to my bb....

I dun earn any commision i just help her and all mommies here, she's fully book until nov, DEC or next year she still avlbl....

contact me and i will give u her ph no, [email protected]

Hi all.. my mum is a confinement lady. Modern and english speaking. She is fanatistic in cooking confinement food. She knows how to cooks the "hong zhao" aka red wine chicken soup or noodle and other confinement food.
* Hakka also have HOng zhao. But i personally think hockchew style nicer.

But nowadays dun have difference in dialect la.. everyone wants red rice wine to cook confinement food..

Anyway, my granny makes the red wine so no need to headache where to find red wine for her to cook for u.

The only thing is .. she dun stay overnite. AND she is a SIngaporean. For those who wan overnight one u can ask her.. negotiate with her.. but most of the time she does not stay overnight.
She was on Strait Times Sunday Times for the confinement nanny last year end. Her cooking skills are good I would say and she is experienced.
If interested.. leave me a PM and I will forward ur numbers to her.. or u can sms her @ 8189 3393.

u all no need to pay levy and all for those looking for confinement nanny.. she is singaporean. She does overseas assignments too.. she has been to different parts of the US.

P.S. I dun earn any commission.. but she is knowledgeable and experience .. she does my confinement too of cos 

Blacklist Confinement Nanny - PAY SIEW HUAY
Please do NOT hire this confinement nanny named PAY SIEW HUAY (Siew Wah) from malaysia. She has a bad attitude, rude, lazy and is very rough with the baby. Totally unprofessional and not properly trained. Being in confinement, I've fallen sick several times and had diarrhoea 3 times. Had terrible engorgement due to her untrained advice on breastfeeding. Her method of looking after baby and mother is just not right and not in today's context, too much myth and etc. Messed up my whole house and kitchen is so dirty, she doesn't clean up after cooking. Unhygienic with food and etc. She has done uncountable unprofessional, harmful and horrible things. She also use and feed certain chinese medication on the baby without my permission and knowledge. Here are just a few things I am mentioning, but there're so much more to what she has done that is unbelievable and totally uncalled for. To cut the whole story short, please just do not take this risk to hire her or you'll regret and have the most stressful confinement month with sleepless nights worrying about the baby and yourself as I had this extremely bad experience with her and I'll definitely not hire her for my next baby in future.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Ya Yin, who is currently doing my confinement for me.
Auntie Ya Yin is very friendly has easygoing personality. She is energetic and experienced, having been in this line for more than 10 yrs, love baby and is able to handle my baby well.
She can cook good confinement food, never grumpy, and she doesn't keep nagging me on the dos and don'ts of confinement. Best of all, she is encouraging breastfeeding & experienced enough to advise me benefit of breastfeeding.
Other than taking care of me and the baby, she also does the household chores for me, as we do not have a maid at home. She is very systematic in what she does and she keeps the kitchen neat and tidy.
I don’t earn any commission and I just wish help her to find other assignment as a token of my appreciation to her.

If you are keen to engage her, you can contact her at:
8402 8386 (Singapore number)
012-459 9824 (Malaysia number)

Hi All,

I would like to share my experience with all.

Blacklist CL - Aunty Ya Fang. (can go to this link to see pic of her - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8457552/Fang_confinement_list.pdf)
I just gave birth on 6th Aug and currently doing my confinement. I had this horrible CL which was intro by frds. I have high expectation of this CL since she have a link and details on what to buy for confinement. However, this CL was so bad tempered, she always argue and quarrel with me and MIL. She always boast on how many years of experience she had and asked us not to teach her what to do. My baby cannot sleep at nite and she simply blame my baby for being a difficult baby and not letting her sleep! She is such a typical superstitious person that she put my husband's underwear near my baby so that baby will sleep! Worst, she threaten us! I have no choice but to ask her to leave after 2 weeks.

Recommended CL - Aunty Siew Hoon, Malaysia hp-016 3760125, Sg hp-84203549
Now, I found this wonderful current CL. I think I really make a good choice to ask the previous CL to leave. I simply love her, she is so much different from the previous CL!
Responsible, experienced, good tempered, willing to do all housework, cook nice food, most impt took care of me and baby so well! The previous CL always make my baby cry but this CL is so patient with baby and she sings song to baby to make baby happy! I am really happy to have her.

I know motherhood is very tough especially after given birth, good rest and someone to take care of baby is what we need. A GOOD CL is very very impt. I hope all can find a good CL. Can call my current CL if anyone cannot find any yet. She is really worth your cent.

Hi all, please beware of CL auntie Kiew. I'm currently engaging her as my CL and so far the experience is very bad. I hope to share my experience here so nobody will continue to employ her. She is not fit to be in this line.

She claimed that she has 5 years experience as CL but she doesn't cook the traditional confinement dishes.

Has anybody heard of eating fried bee hoon or fried rice during confinement? Has anybody heard of drink leftover soup from the night before for confinement? No! And when my MIL confronted her of such absurdities, she was very defensive and claimed that what she cooks, I should just eat. She also said that others before me also just eat whatever.

Not only that, she is very stubborn and refuses to listen to others opinion. When we specifically told her not to add such and such ingredients into my confinement food, she still put. When we confronted her, she claimed it is ok and refused to just follow our ways.

She is also very sneaky when it comes to money. Can you imagine, so far we have spent close to $400 on food marketing when it is only day 8 into my confinement.
Day 1: She went with my husband to get some groceries from ntuc as market was closed. Not sure how much she spent.
Day 3: She used up close to $150 to buy 1 week of food.
Day 6: she claimed that the food can only last a day more so she needs to go to market. When asked,"Haven't you already bought a week of food the other day?" she claimed that because I requested her to cook hearty breakfast and lunch so now not enough food. So I gave my sis-in-law $300 to accompany her. In d end she used close to $200. When I asked her what she bought, she just said, fish, meat, and vege. I asked her how long the food can last. She said about 6 days. I wonder how come food for 1 person for 6 days can chalk up $200? She still said fish not enough need to buy somemore in 2 days' time?!!?

When my MIL asked her about the bills, she grew very aggressive and heated argument with my MIL. If she has clear conscience, she would have just told outright exactly what she bought...

She is also very lazy just want to do things easy way. When I first suggested use cloth nappy for my boy she gave many excuses, say poo will cause bum to rot la, diff to wash the stain off cloth nappy la, etc etc. So we ended up using disposable diapers. But my MIL wanted me to insist she use cloth diapers so I told her to use. She gave me a black face. Even then, she doesn't check on baby regularly to monitor poo or pee. I always have to check and then tell her myself. She doesn't wash up the dirty cloth nappy immediately or even when she has time. She will soak to the next day afternoon to do the washing. Sometimes she will just throw in the nappy together w my laundry into the washing machine, no doubt to have easier job...

Other cLs will cook hot soupy food for breakfast and confinement set meal for lunch and dinner. But she expects me to eat bread and milo or cereal for breakfast. And lunch she will cook one dish of friend rice or bee hoon, or just a soupy noodle dish. No doubt easy job for her, but hardly confinement food...

So pls beware of employing her. She is a glib talker but doesn't do as much as she talks. Now I have to send her back and look for other plans, barely a week into my confinement. Pls dun walk in my shoes...

Hi,

beware of aunt SHUA HUA from TANJUNG PINANG Indonesia. Infront of you, she seemslike a hardworking, good personality, etc etc...

Initially i was very happy with her working attitude but i did not know all these are only fake attitude!
i even tried to post good comments on forum for her & tried to help her to get new customer.

Who knows at my back she bad mouthing me. At my back she said:

1) HER PREVIOUS EMPLOYER ALWAYS BUY HER BREAKFAST EVERYMORNING & MY HUSBAND DID NOT BUY HER ANY BREAKFAST.
I thought we paid confinement lady to serve us & not the other way round.

2) SHE CLAIM SHE REJECTED MY REQUEST FOR HER TO EXTEND ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.
she told my maid she rejected my request to extend another 2 more weeks. By the way, i have NEVER ask her to extend. My mum ask me to extend her for another 2 weeks, I told my mum dont need to. The the CL ask me whether I want to extend her for another 2 weeks, i told her no, thanks. But what she said at my bback is different.

3) SHE EXPECTED 2 ANG PAOS (1 when she arrived & the other one when she depart). I only gave her 1 ang pao when she left which i thought is the standard practice. I gave her S$100. i check with my friends, all only give $20, but i gave her $100. Yet she still complain at my back & expecting 2 ang paos.

4) SALARY
She was complaining about her pay at my side was very low & below the market. AT the first place, she was the one who offer to work for me & ask that amount of pay. Really ridiculous that she licked back her own saliva.

BEWARE! INNOCENT LOOK & HARDWORKING ATTITUDE DOES NOT MEAN SHE WILL NOT BAD MOUTH YOU AT YOUR BACK!!!!

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Ying, who is currently doing my confinement for me.
Auntie Ying is very friendly has easygoing personality. She is energetic and experienced, having been in this line for more than 15 yrs, love baby and is able to handle my baby well.
She can cook good confinement food, never grumpy, and she doesn't keep nagging me on the dos and don'ts of confinement. Best of all, she is encouraging breastfeeding & experienced enough to advise me benefit of breastfeeding.
Other than taking care of me and the baby. She is very systematic in what she does and she keeps the kitchen neat and tidy.
I don’t earn any commission and I just wish help her to find other assignment as a token of my appreciation to her.

If you are keen to engage her, you can co
02010-8847 576 (Malaysia number)

Hi vincent fun

will she be available in mid jan 2011? and what are her charges like?
Pls advise. Thanks!

Hi.. I'm a new mummy here and need help in advise.. I'm looking for a confinement lady and i'm due in April 2010. Can i noe wat are the basic things that i need to know before confirming a confinement lady? Please advise.
Thanks.

Hi everyone..

Is it true that we have to give the CL 1 ang bao when she starts work and her last day of work? How much should we give?
My CL told me at least $100. sounds expensive...

Kindly advise. Thank you...

anybody still looking for CL? My CL is really good I ended up hired her for 8 months!!! she's really nice and caring towards the whole family and my mom, even my husband really like her. It's sad to let her go now as now I think its time for me to handle my baby myself.

I even went overseas two times with my hubby and left my baby with her...., her previous employer also did the same, she worked and left the baby with her (her previous employer also hired her for 7 months).
Now she's just like my mom already.
She is also not calculative at all, when she went home she bought dvd for my older son and doll for my baby, I really love her and now we're really close and to be honest Im really sad to let her go. Now I just want to help her to find jobs for next year

u can direct contact her at
+65 83861128 (singapore)
+65 98646672 (singapore)
+601679901217 malaysia

Hi mummies,

I am currently having my confinement with help from this confinement lady called Auntie Mary (her chinese name is Auntie Ying). So far she has been a good help and I managed to get a lot of rest. The most important thing is she loves my baby and is very responsible and experienced. I can even trust her to take care of baby while I go out with hubby for a show :p

I'm also very glad that she is neat and cleans up the kitchen for me after she cooks. She is pro-breastfeeding and cooks food to help me enhance milk supply.

If you would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her at these numbers or PM me to find out more:

HP: 02010-8847 576 (Malaysia number)
HP: 83008215 (Singapore number)

P/S: Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just sms her cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby.

Hi fang

I tried to pm you as I have some questions abt yr CL but yr pm is not turned on. Can you pm me yr contact details.

Thanks

Hi Fang!

I tried to pm you re yr CL as I have a few questions but you do not accept pm. Can you pm me yr email ?

Thanks

Dear All

By the time I saw Kate (Honeybunch) posting it was too late as this Aunty Kiew was already at my house.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT KATE SAYS!

SHE WILL ASK FOR DEPOSIT FIRST WHICH I DO NOT MIND BUT WHAT ALL KATE SAYS ARE V V TRUE!!!

PLEASE NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT ENGAGE THIS AUNTY KIEW AT ALL!!!

SHE IS VERY VERY LAZY, LIKES TO WATCH TV AND BUY 4D AND SEE THE 4D RESULTS AND ALWAYS GIVING MILK TO THE BABY WANTING THE BABY TO SLEEP.

ALSO SAYS MY RED PACKET NOT BIG ENOUGH WHEN SHE LEFT.

ALL THE FOOD SHE COOKS ARE MOSTLY NOT CONFINEMENT FOOD.

SHE REFUSES TO USE NAPPY GIVING THE REASON AFTER ONE MONTH THEN BB CAN USE NAPPY, WHAT REASON IS THIS, THE REASON IS BECAUSE SHE IS SUPER LAZY TO WASH.

SHE DOESN'T WASH THE BABY CLOTHING AT ALL AND PUSH ALL TO MY POOR MAID TO WASH.

SO PLEASE DO NOT WALK INTO KATE'S AND MY SHOES - DO NOT ENGAGE AUNTY KIEW.

I TOLD HER MOST OF MY FRIENDS GIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF RED PACKET WHEN THE AUNTY COMES AND WHEN THE AUNTY GOES HOME. SINCE IT IS A RED PACKET THAT WILL DEPEND ON WHETHER HOW GOOD AND HOW HARDWORKING YOU ARE. IF YOU WANT $100 U SHOULD LET ME KNOW BEFORE U ACCEPT MY ASSIGNMENT AND NOT WHEN I GIVE U THE RED PACKET U CAME TELLING ME THAT IT IS TOO LITTLE.

IF SHE IS HARDWORKING, YES I WILL GIVE HER A BIG RED PACKET. BUT SHE IS SO LAZY, I RATHER GIVE THIS $100 TO MY POOR MAID WHO WORKS UNTIL 12:30 TO 1AM EVERY NIGHT!

SHE STILL HAVE THE CHEEK TO ASK ME FOR A BIGGER RED PACKET!!!!

Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 10:06 am:       
Hi all, just want to check what are the housework that a CL would do. Although my 1st one is not too bad, but there are some tasks that she didn't do so was wondering is it too unreasonable to expect of her. If I am looking for someone else I also want to make it clear what are the things she needs to do.

Other than basic cooking and caring of baby,
1. How often she sweeps and mop the floor? For kitchen is it only mopping or she washes?
2. Does she change your bedsheet?
3. Does she wash the toilet or at least use water to rinse the floor and toilet bowl?
4. Would u allow her to watch tv while carrying the baby?

Maybe you feel it's too much for her to do all these, but the thing is my mum does all the marketing and my husband doesn't want to eat her food so she is quite free in my opinion she watches tv for quite long every day.

In addition as this would be my #2, I am aware the charges would be higher but what are the extra tasks she will do? Eg cook/bathe for my #1?

Thanks in advance!

hihi, like to recommend my cl, aunty ah lan, +60 16 704 1081
confinemt was reali torturing for me, lucky tat i hav her to take gd care of my precious babe n me who is weak..

Dear all,
I would like to share my experience with 3 confinement ladies during my confinement now.
I booked Auntie Meiling from Negri Sembilan based on recommendation from website. Her tel no is 83004910 (SG)/ 60168957034 (MY)
In end Apr, I gave Auntie Meiling a call to tell her I'm due soon, probably early May. She was shocked and asked me why so early. I said 2-3 wks is very normal. She then say another client of hers supposed to EDD 1 Apr but just delivered on 20+ Apr. I asked her how can that be, since usually latest is 41 wks. She said she dunno. Fine.
After my delivery, I gave her a call again. She then exclaimed :'Oh, I'm doing confinement for the client who just delivered.' So I asked her how. She offered to recommend someone to do on her behalf. Having no other options, I agreed.
The CL that came after I discharge is called 'Ah Guan'. She's 47yrs old, also from Negri Sembilan. Long hair, dark and doesn't look modern. Here are the other observations:
1)According to my maid, she doesn't know how to use the rice cooker. My maid has to teach her. Pots are not scrubbed clean and my whole kitchen is oily and messy after she cooked.
2)She has never seen my Pigeon Steriliser. She claims other families use other brands???
3)For 3 meals, she used the same method of cooking veg, ie, using sesame oil and gou qi to fry with veg. There is variation in the meat dish though. I asked her if she can vary her cooking style, she claims this is how confinement should be throughout the month.
4)She cooked the pig kidney and liver soup twice and both times both ingredients are hard and overcooked. Doesn't she know both don't need much cooking??? She didn't know how to answer when I asked.
5)Pt 2/3/4 led me to worry whether she really has any exp. She claims she has, but only in KL. All her dishes taste awful and even my hubby commented that. Then her face turn black. Auntie Meiling also said that when I called her. I asked her why did she recommend someone like that to me and she said she thought she'll be ok.
Both claimed the method of doing confinement in KL is different. They eat very light and can eat the same dishes throughout the month. True? I dunno.
6) She doesn't respect privacy. When I'm napping, she will come in and ask me to have lunch or dinner. Even after seeing me sleeping, she will keep coming in till I go out. I told her before I don't eat early. But she's used to eating early so she can cook like at 3pm and dinner is ready at 5pm! My dinner time is 7pm...
7) 1st day I told her I can't take too much wine or ginger as I'm bf. 2nd day all 3 meals and each dish has heaps of ginger on it. I asked her what happened and she pretended to say 'oh, that's what I told other clients before but they said not true'
On 3rd day early morning after she carried bb over for nursing, she came into my rm to cry and said her dad fell and she needs to go home. My hubby immediately woke up and called a cab for her and we paid her 2 days salary.
Auntie Meiling called shortly and asked y did I not call her to tell her Ah Guan is leaving. I said I'm still nursing and Ah Guan can't wait to leave. She told me she's lying and I shouldn't have paid her cos she already took $100 from her. I told her this is between the 2 of them, they should settle themselves. But I was upset that I got cheated. Auntie Meiling said her current client is willing to let her go to help me. I was suspicious whether she is good or not since the client let her go after only a wk. But I decided to go ahead to try. She seems alot better than Ah Guan on the 1st day, more knowledgeable and more modern. However, things start to slide after that:
1) Day 2, she increased my bb's feed from 60-70ml to 100ml at night w/o asking. I had EBM and portion to 70ml. He's only 1 wk old! She wiped out all my EBM stock and passed comments that my BM is so little after each pump. Gynae n PD advised she is overfeeding and we told her to reduce. She's unhappy and keeps hinting that bb is hungry and don't want to sleep at night.
2)She requested to buy good food like drumstick to cook for the maid (more like she wants to eat)
3) Complains that it is very troublesome for her to cook for the maid since she can't eat pork.
4) Always talking on her mobile. Her ringtone is very loud and keeps on ringing. I wonder if my bb can sleep wells since he sleeps with her.
5)Requested for $200 advance payment on day 2 though I have already paid her $300 deposit. Wanted some time off to go and meet her friend to buy things.
6) Told me she might not be able to do full 28 days cos her next job is on 7th June (3 wks away from my EDD!) I'm quite upset that she doesn't intend to do full right from the start, so unprofessional! Now I realised her Apr 1st job is supposed to be Apr 30th and I bet she took it knowing that short gap to my EDD in mid May.
On day 3 night, she told us that her mum is in coma in hospital (sounds familiar???) She needs to go back the next day and asked if I want a replacement which she will recommend. I told her let me think about it. But she proceeded to call her friend and arranged.
On day 4 when she's going to leave, she said her friend who is supposed to come suddenly fell sick. Asked me if I want to look for my own or still need her to recommend. Thankfully my friend gave me her CL's contact and luckily she's available.
That ends my misery of the 2 CL's from Negri Sembilan. I have nothing against people coming from there (sorry I can't remember which town), just upset that both are similar in pattern (unwilling to take criticism, used the same old excuse)
Please please take extra caution and not hire this Auntie Meiling. Seems like she is more interested to earn commission from her hometown friends than doing a proper confinement for us. She is fair and quite chubby with mid-length hair, 44 yrs old. Has a house in JB as well.

Sorry for the long post above as I'm really upset. Now I would like to recommend my 3rd CL - Auntie Meizhen who is from JB.
She is 62 yrs old and is very experienced. My hubby commented she seems the most modern though she is the oldest. She is very cheerful and can communicate well with me. Her other strengths are:
1) She's a fantastic cook. I don't eat pig trotters in vinegar but she cooked it so well that I ate all. She varies her dishes alot that it is so appetising and not boring at all
2) She takes very good care of bb. She bathed bb in herbal water and although my bb is only 2 wks old, his rashes has subsided alot and no more new ones popping out
3) She is very fast and efficient and automatic. She doesn't need much instructions and she can figure out herself where things are kept and what to do etc.
4)She is very chin-chai. She enjoys cooking so much that sometimes she will cook special dishes for the maid (spicy type) when my maid said she loves her dishes. She is also ok to cook more if our family members visit. She is also willing to teach my maid to cook and how to take care of bb.
She is like a mummy taking good care of me. Really lucky to have her after my bad encounters. She has just re-started after stopping for 2 years to help her daughter. I hope you all will benefit if you hire her as well (note: I don't gain anything from promoting her)
Her contact no is 60108232696

I am a new mummy. I found this wonderful CL. I simply love her!
She is responsible, experienced, good tempered, help to do housework, cook nice food, took good care of me and baby!

I know motherhood is very tough especially after given birth, good rest and someone to take care of baby is what we need. A GOOD CL is very very impact. I hope all can find a good CL. Can call this CL if anyone need the services.

She often do confinement in Singapore. You can contact directly to Aunt Mary +60108847576. Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com

Aunty Mary allowed me to post it here since she is leaving soon. I have my 3rd baby in July 2011 and hired Aunty Mary as my CL travelling from JB to Penang. She is very different from my previous 2 CL. She didnt cook 5 meals a day, she didnt boil tonic for me for the 1st 3 weeks due to my ceasarian. According to her, the 1st 3 weeks is to "clear" 清, "adjust" 调, "treat" 理 and the 4th week is to "supplement with tonic" 补. This is due to the 1st 3 weeks, we will still have bleeding, so we need to clear off this dirty blood before we go for supplement. Therefore, she insisted that no major supplement should be take in during the 1st 3 weeks. After I checked in the internet, it is true that most of the website advised that we should take in simple 清淡 food first,this has ease my mind. She also take very good care of my boy. She always talk to him, very seldom will my boy cry. When the BB had diarrhea which is not normal she quickly advised us to change milk powder. When the BB jaundice seems to be high, she knows how to reduce its level. She likes clealiness and thus my BB is also taken with great care on hygiene. In addition, she knows how to boost up my breast milk by givng me food and teaching me good tips on avoiding sored nipples. I had very little milk for my 1st 2 BB, they were 80-90% fed on formula milk. I was so glad that this BB is only fed on formula milk 1 time in a day (that was when I sleep at night). However, she likes to nag you by switching off fan, nagging you to rest on the bed all the time, asking you to drink the "hong zhao cha" 红枣茶etc. If you can't tolerate her nagging attitude, then she may not be the right one for you. But you must think of she is doing this for your own benefits not hers! if you have further questions on Aunty Mary, please feel free to contact me at my email address, I am happy to share my views with you. U can contact Aunty Mary directly, her hp no. is +60108847576.Her blogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com . Thanks!

I have good recommendation of CL. She has been with me since May and we extended her as nanny to my boy until this Sep.
She is very kind hearted, clean & pro-bf. Doted my 2 kids very much. My elder now sticking to her like granny!

She can take any assignment after Sep. Anyone intereted pls PM me for contact.

Dear Lancy, could you tell mr the Chinese name for subty Mary ? Unable to PM you as you don't accept. I have almost finalised a certain aunty Mary but the number does not match.
Appreciate your help.
Regards
Komal

Dear Mummies,

I just found this horrible post on Pay Siew Huay as below. I had almost decided to take Aunty Mary's services but realised that her chinese name is Pay Siew Huay and am totally confused now. Her sg and malaysia number is +65-82619739/+60167421551 and if anyone can help me find out if this aunty Mary and Pay Siew Huay are the same, it will be great help. She is 44 years of age, is a singaporean and bit plumpish.
I am unable to PM you Jen so if you read this, do let me know.

"
Jen (jen73)
Username: jen73

Post Number: 53

Blacklist Confinement Nanny - PAY SIEW HUAY
Please do NOT hire this confinement nanny named PAY SIEW HUAY (Siew Wah) from malaysia. She has a bad attitude, rude, lazy and is very rough with the baby. Totally unprofessional and not properly trained. Being in confinement, I've fallen sick several times and had diarrhoea 3 times. Had terrible engorgement due to her untrained advice on breastfeeding. Her method of looking after baby and mother is just not right and not in today's context, too much myth and etc. Messed up my whole house and kitchen is so dirty, she doesn't clean up after cooking. Unhygienic with food and etc. She has done uncountable unprofessional, harmful and horrible things. She also use and feed certain chinese medication on the baby without my permission and knowledge. Here are just a few things I am mentioning, but there're so much more to what she has done that is unbelievable and totally uncalled for. To cut the whole story short, please just do not take this risk to hire her or you'll regret and have the most stressful confinement month with sleepless nights worrying about the baby and yourself as I had this extremely bad experience with her and I'll definitely not hire her for my next baby in future.

my wife has been stopping me to post about our confinement lady in this discussion because she feels pity about her living. But I am obligated to do this in order to save all mother to be's precious month of confinement. The post from Lancy is actually written by my wife in Mary's blog, Mary may have gotten someone to cut and paste into the registered name under Lancy into this forum. I have hired 3 nannies, Mary is an arrogant, disrespectful and calculative woman that I have ever seen.
Lazy
(1) didnt wash my wife's clothes and get my maid to do it. As my maid also need to do other stuff, my wife asked her to wash for her, she declined and said that she will have no clothes to wear if she is the one who wash it.
(2) Use diapers 24hrs a day even when my baby has bad rashes. Dr advised that have to air the baby's bum with napkins but she refused to listen. Lazy to wash napkins.
(3) only use lots and lots of tissue papers to replace as handkerchief during feeding.
(4) Never use water to wash baby's bum but used alcohol baby wipes all the time even when baby's rash.
(5) not willing to cook 5 meals a day for my wife. only lunch and dinner. When we keep insisting, then only add in breakfast for her.
(6) always take afternoon nap until late evening and my wife will only get to eat at 7:30-8:30pm.
(7) not willing to steam health tonic for my wife during the 1st 3 weeks, insisted that she has her own way of taking care confinement lady.
(8) always get my maid to wash the breast pumps, for my wife.
(9) didnt cook hot water for my wife to bathe or to wipe body. Asked her to use hot tap water. Previous confinement lady will boil a big bucket of water to let it warm before giving my wife to bathe.even on the full moon day, which supposed to boil hot water with herbs, she also not doing it!

Lousy Food
(1) fried egg + 1 soup as a meal.
(2) very very little ginger and sesame oil in her cooking.
(3) She always said she is very good in mixing herbs, but the soup came out to be awful taste. The soup that she boils only lasts for 30mins, all the ingredients still have not boil enough.
(4) 1 soup for lunch and dinner plus 1 more food for my wife. basically, she only cook 1 dish during lunch and dinner and sometimes 1 dish for lunch and dinner.
(5) my parent in law always cook, Mary will ask them not to add garlic so that my wife can eat and she doesnt need to cook any for my wife.
(6) My wife complained that she was so disspointed with her cooking as her previous 2 confinement food were so delicious and she was longing for this confinement too. But she was so upset.

Calculative
when my parent in law not around to cook, my wife asked her to cook more for the confinement food so that I can eat with her, she said her duty is only cook for my wife, not the husband.

wasteful
asked us to change milk powder for 5 times due to baby's diarrhea.change the rashes cream for 3 times, change wet tissue brand,change diapers brand, change milk bottle and have 6 bottles altogether. This is bcos she was lazy to wash at night.

She has caused my wife to have gastric, caused her rashes in most part of the body due to lots of wind in the body. She also made my wife so depressed. She keep saying that my wife is crazy, stupid and overly sensitive, complained about her not loving the baby etc. My wife has to fill up the bucket with tap water when she bathe.Now that the confinement has ended, her body is full of wind and water retention and not feeling healthy. With Mary's care, she was not given proper health tonic, no good food, horrible condemns from Mary and mental torture. we are now trying to sooth her and giving her lots of ginger so that her wind can be gone. Mary has been coercing my wife to post on her blog. In order to make sure she take good care of the baby, she has complied. All my relatives were complaining about Mary for her disrespectful attitude and boastful personality. My wife has been too kind and she doesnt want to have quarrels, she always calm me not to offend her and not to stop her service (maybe she has been charmed by her????) Now that I see my wife's condition, i really need to put this up to warn all mothers. Our family is really frustrated about her and always in heated discussion about her. She never admit her mistakes, she will only start to blame everyone. For eg, when my wife has diarrhea, she will blame my mom's rice wine. When baby has wind in the stomach, she blamed the milk powder, she blamed that I use the filtered water from Coway water dispenser to make milk for wife that caused my wife to hve wind. she quarelled with the nurse, the massage lady who came to our house and our relatives too. I really wonder how can we be so patient and tolerate her!!! we should have chase her out! just because my wife pity her to travel long distance and her difficult family life, so she keeps telling me to calm down, but i think my wife is the one should be pity of. we paid her in total about RM4,200 including opening and closing angpao, we tot taht paying her with good opening ang pao, she will do better, but we were wrong. really really wrong.

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 3:32 pm:       
Hey all

Im soo grateful to my CL that I want want to recommend her to others. How can I go about doing it? Can't help in other ways other than giving her ang pow so I want to help by recommending her more businesses.. Anyway for those who have friends/relatives who are looking for CL, mine is really good..

Reason being

1. she cooks very well. Will cook separately for hubby and I (coz she tries not to let hubby take confinement food coz too heaty). If I have guest, she will also cook for my guest if they wants to eat..

2. Hand wash mine and baby's clothes

3. Washes hubby's clothes seperately

4. When my guest is here to visit me, will help me to host them by cutting fruits or pouring drinks for them.

5. Does housework for me. Even things like cleaning of toilet or cleaning my fan coz she say too dusty.

6. Takes care of baby and trains baby. Trains baby to drink at xx time interval, not to spoil baby by carrying her, talks to baby and loves baby..

7. Takes good care of me. Ensures that I eat full full.

8. Listens to "instructions". Example if you are not comfortable with her in any ways, she will change. Like coz I have this open concept kitchen and if she cooks with too big fire, my house will be really oily.. First day, thats what she did and my house is filled with smoke and oil.. But then after telling her, she lowered the fire and mop the floor(for the WHOLE HOUSE) after every cooking.. So nice right? We didnt even ask her to mop, just ask her to lower the fire..

9. The list goes on...

Before this, I always find posts that recommends their CL dubious as in why would someone post and highly recommend their CL for nothing.. Now I know..

Anyone interested can contact her at 8242 6108 / 016-746 1157.

Hi , would like to reccomend my fantastic CL , was really lucky to have her as i initially hire one cl who was money grabber , ask for higher pay , air ticket to penang , minimum $200 ang pow and final straw was that she insist on "helping" me buy expensive things like abalone .. so i sacked her ..

Luckily i got this CL who initially retired to take care of grandson .. now she just decided to come back and i got her.. finishing my confinement next .. she is god send ..Her name is auntie Hui Feng ..

My baby is extremely fussy and cry for milk every hour . She is quite pro breast feeding thus dun mind staying up the night to take care . She wakes up ard 6 am just to start preparing my meal .. everyday breakfast , lunch , dinner is like restaurant style .. so far , into my 26 days of confinement i only have 2 repeated dish ... She make very good food even for my husband and my fussy mother and a separeate set for my dad. So daily , she cook 3 type , one set for me , one for mum and husband , and one set for dad who is vegetarian . SHe also is quite clean and can tell she love baby. Extrememly patient and kind , not wasteful at all ... imagine when i was in hospital , she brought my confinemnet food even when i ordered hospital meal , then she say dun waste and she can help me eat the not nice hospital food if nobody eat .. very nice and sweet lady ..
There was once my mum bought meat bao and she told me that better not eat as not sure what type of meat they use , might not good for me ..so the next day she immediatey hand made meat bao me ... how many CL would do that !
She also help to teach my new maid how to care for baby , how to do housechore , and maintain my maid cleanliness such as min 1 day bath 3 time cos taking care of baby .. she also talk sense into my maid when my maid got lazy ,.. so really is making my every penny wrth .. she make me feel that she is more of mother than a CL .. very motherly and yet not naggy .. she is modern and flexible and also respect our privacy alot.. she totally understand that having our first baby, we naturally will want to see baby more so even when hubby came bk late from work , she dun mind leaving the room when hubby come in to see so that we can have family time ... so very considerate ...
she is also not pushy in the confinement rules, she will tell u what to do but if you decide not to, she will respect too .. (etc like me i die die no give bottle till 3 weeks so for 3 weeks she patiently spoonfeed my baby thru the night ). The only thing she very admandant about is mummy have to drink enuff soup .. so she gave me 3 big bowl a day and insist i drink cos it will help produce milk ...
She is also frenly to all guest that comes and dun mind cooking extra for them .. i duno what bad point to say abt her as i have yet to find any ,, can only thank her by posting good review and reccomendation .. i will post all pics of food she cook .. but she mention that she is able to cook different thing and so much everyday cos we have alot of ingredients in the fridge .. so for those who hire her , if you want to eat something u have to have the ingredient ,,,

I extended my confinement with her and now really cant bear to let her leave .. i guess all who employ her is lucky .. i am not related to her and fund her by a forummer recommendation too .. so since i am so free doing my confinement now i can give very detail review ... haha .. For those who ineterested please email me at [email protected]

7428441.jpg

7428442.jpg

7428443.jpg

Back