Christianbook.com Spree (AYNIX)

aynix, i am transferring from OCBC and i need to know which branch is your DBS account from. Pls advise.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Final Payment Details for Spree 1 and Spree 2</font></font>

Note: For the set of "God I need to talk to you abt" as i got sets of 10, it was cheaper. So a set costs $19.20. Have used excess to offset shipping.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Unit</TD><TD> SGD </TD><TD> Total Cost </TD><TD> Payment Received </TD><TD> Shipping </TD><TD> <font color="ff0000">TOP UP</font> </TD><TD> Collection </TD><TD>Weight in (g) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley </TD><TD>Growing Through Life's Challenges Fisherman Bible Studies </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $7.96 </TD><TD> $70.96 </TD><TD> $74.57 </TD><TD> $16.68 </TD><TD> $13.07 </TD><TD>Ikea</TD><TD>1275 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Encouraging Others: Biblical Models For Caring, Fisherman Bible Studies </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $7.96 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>God Made You Special! A VeggieTales Board Book </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $7.96 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Safe with the Lions (OOS in stock on 6/6)</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peek &amp; Find 2 Book Set </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $16.66 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Hide 'Em in Your Heart: Praise &amp; Worship for Kids, Compact Disc [CD] </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $13.04 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Hide 'Em In Your Heart 1/Hide 'Em In Your Heart 2 CD </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $17.39 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Shout Praises Kids! Hymns: The Solid Rock DVD </TD><TD>5</TD><TD> $28.93 </TD><TD> $36.16 </TD><TD> $41.95 </TD><TD> $7.46 </TD><TD> $1.67 </TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>525 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Very Silly Songs </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $7.24 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Favorite Bible Songs, 3 CDs (Jewel) (NO LONGER AVAIL)</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo_Ong</TD><TD>CRAZY LOVE: OVERWHELMED BY A RELENTLESS GOD </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $13.04 </TD><TD> $62.69 </TD><TD> $56.36 </TD><TD> $6.12 </TD><TD> $12.45 </TD><TD>Ikea/Strathmore Avenue</TD><TD>432 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>FORGOTTEN GOD; REVERSING OUR TRAGIC NEGLECT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (PRICE INCREASE THEREFORE DID NOT PLACE ORDERS)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $14.49 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>THE WORLDS GREATEST COLLECTION OF FUN BIBLE TRIVIA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $1.44 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>A MAN'S GUIDE TO WORK by PATRICK MORLEY (PRICE INCREASE THEREFORE DID NOT PLACE ORDERS)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $21.74 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>God I need to talk to you…</TD><TD>**</TD><TD> $12.00 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainy</TD><TD>199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God </TD><TD>10</TD><TD> $11.46 </TD><TD> $44.37 </TD><TD> $44.75 </TD><TD> $31.85 </TD><TD> $13.53 </TD><TD> ?? </TD><TD>3275 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>A Collection of Love Gifts </TD><TD>10</TD><TD> $11.46 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $17.94 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Favorite Bible Songs, 3CDs (Jewel) (NO LONGER AVAIL)</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Straight-Edge Ruler with Books of the Bible </TD><TD>10</TD><TD> $7.11 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Teachers Are a Gift from God Greeting Book </TD><TD>10</TD><TD> $14.36 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> jennie </TD><TD>Happy Day Books, Level 2: Don't Do That, Dexter </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.45 </TD><TD> $19.35 </TD><TD> $25.88 </TD><TD> $3.94 </TD><TD> $(2.59)</TD><TD> PP/Haig Lane </TD><TD>247 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Happy Day Books, Level 2: Prickle Says I'm Sorry </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.45 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Happy Day Books, Level 1: A Child's Book Of Manners </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.45 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>God I need to talk to you…</TD><TD>*</TD><TD> $12.00 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> babymama </TD><TD>Teachers Are a Gift from God Greeting Book </TD><TD>15</TD><TD> $21.53 </TD><TD> $21.53 </TD><TD> $21.53 </TD><TD> $26.34 </TD><TD> $26.34 </TD><TD> Postage </TD><TD>2850 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lexnchris</TD><TD>Boz The Green Bear Next Door: Thank You God for Bananas, Bubbles and Busy Bodies DVD </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $15.94 </TD><TD> $15.94 </TD><TD> $20.72 </TD><TD> $1.93 </TD><TD> $(2.85)</TD><TD> PP </TD><TD>75 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beeleng</TD><TD>Happy Day Books, Level 3: Tell The Truth, Tyler </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $1.29 </TD><TD> $30.73 </TD><TD> $34.79 </TD><TD> $9.13 </TD><TD> $5.07 </TD><TD> Courier </TD><TD>622 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Happy Day Books, Level 3: Keep Trying, Travis! </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.45 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Happy Day Books, Level 2: Simon Minds His Manners </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $1.29 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Me and the Measure of Things </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.89 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Motor Skills-Mazes, Preschool Get Ready Workbooks </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $3.61 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>God I need to talk to you…</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goldfish</TD><TD>God I need to talk to you…</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $22.96 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> Postage </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>GG02</TD><TD>God I need to talk to you</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $22.96 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> PP/Haig Lane </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> dovepeace </TD><TD> God I need to talk to you </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> Ikea?? </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> fatbear </TD><TD> God I need to talk to you </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> PP/Suntec </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> fushiastar </TD><TD> God I need to talk to you </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> Ikea/Strathmore </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> babe </TD><TD> God I need to talk to you </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> PP </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Jo_Ong:</font> The Forgotton God and A man's guide, is not here yet. Do you want to wait for them to reach Singapore 1st before collecting or do you want to collect what is here already?

<font color="0000ff">Jennie:</font> *The merchant made mistake in their shipping order. So there are two books that are missing -- Whining and Bullying. Let me know if you want me to order these 2 in my current spree. Also, please give me your account number for refund.

<font color="0000ff">Lexnchris:</font> please give me your account number to refund.

<font color="0000ff">rainy and babymama:</font> I can't do meet up with both of you as your package is too heavy to bring around. Please choose courier (Rainy: $6' Babymama: $5). If not it's pick up @ my place.

Collection Methods:

1) Parkway Parade - 16 May Sunday 12 p.m. Borders entrance

2) Strathmore Avenue - weekdays except Wednesday morning. (Pls pm me to liase.)

3) Ikea Alexandra - 14 May Fri or 17 May Mon 12 p.m. meet @ taxi stand.

4) Postage: I've included weight so that you can check the postage costs from this url:
http://www.singpost.com/quick_services/quicks_03postal.htm

Please choose registered mail as i've encountered lost mail before. I'll not be liable for lost mail through normal postage.

Add $2.24 if choosing registered mail.

5) Courier/Postage: Pls pm me your ADD, HP, and payment details.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">PLEASE MAKE FINAL PAYMENT BEFORE COLLECTION</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Spree 4</font></font>

Orders Captured -- Will place orders when payment is made.

1) glncca (Paid $27.80)
2) wenghan (Paid $37.75)
3) lexnchris (pending $21.14)
4) carrot_c (pending $8.64)
5) memoryscrap (pending $64.31)
6) tubbymummy (Paid $37.60)
7) sweetbaby (Paid $14.49)
8) acsy (Paid $18.84)
9) chattybear (Paid $30.36)
10) summer (paid $2.89)

aynix, my order has not been captured.can you also reply my post? I can't transfer unless you advise me the branch of your account.

1) glncca (Paid $27.80)
2) wenghan (Paid $37.75)
4) carrot_c (pending $8.64)
8) acsy (Paid $18.84)
10) summer (paid $2.89)
11) QSG (Pending $23.26)

hi

See that my orders have arrived!!
happy.gif

The S$12.45 top up is for the increase in book price + shipping, right?

Option 1 == Normal post
Checked through the Singpost postage chart. For my 432gm, it'd be additional S$1.50 for normal post (?) -- bringing my new total to S$13.95?

Option 2 = Reg mail
And if Registered mail, it's be additional S$2.25, total S$16.20?

Concerned that I may not have time to self collect afterall...

Thanks!

Sorry...

Just realised that my Patrick Morley book hasn't arrived...

1. The price top-up here of S$12.45 includes P.Morley book? Or not inclusive of its shipping yet since it hasn't arrived?

2. Any advice from your supplier when it will come? In time for Fathers' Day?

I'm inclined towards post vs self-collect. So, please advise final amount of topup per my last threat posted above.

Thank you!
happy.gif

hi

have made payment for the shipping charge. pls check. will collect from you this sunday at parkway. thanks for organizing
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CORRECTIONS TO SPREE 1 &amp; 2</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> Total Cost </TD><TD> Payment Received </TD><TD> Shipping </TD><TD> <font color="ff0000">TOP UP</font> </TD><TD> Collection </TD><TD>Weight in (g) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goldfish</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $22.96 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> Postage </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>GG02</TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $22.96 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.56 </TD><TD> PP/Haig Lane </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> dovepeace </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.26 </TD><TD> Ikea?? </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> fatbear </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.26 </TD><TD> PP/Suntec </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> fushiastar </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.26 </TD><TD> Ikea/Strathmore </TD><TD>172 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> babe </TD><TD> $19.20 </TD><TD> $23.26 </TD><TD> $4.32 </TD><TD> $0.26 </TD><TD> PP </TD><TD>172</td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">jo_ong:</font> yes it will arrive in time for father's day. The top up indicated above includes the costs of all your orders. Except for the shipping costs of the 2 books which has not arrived yet. Will let you know the shipping costs when it arrives.

<font color="ff0000">Babe: </font>Payment received. See you on Sunday @ PP.

Hihi!

I opt for postage. I know you had put up the link but not sure how to read it.
embarrassed.gif

Please advise total with registered postage..Thanks!
happy.gif

Dear Aynix,

Including postage, how much do i need to transfer to you? Weight is 525g. Thanks for organising the spree.

Gracia (sbk)

dovepeace: Postage is $1 + 2.24 registered.

gracia: $2.55 (normal postage) + 1.67 (shipping) = $4.22. cfm normal postage??

<font color="0000ff">Spree 1 n 2 Updates</font>

Payment Received from

1) Babe - pp sun 12 p.m.
2) Goldfish - postage (Pls top up $1 for postage costs)
3) GG02 - pp sun 12 p.m.
4) beeleng - courier
5) fatbear - pp sun 12 p.m.
6) lexnchris - pp sun 12 p.m.

Hi, I have transferred but forgot to copy down the transaction details.

Kindly check and let me know if you have received the funds of $26.34.

Will opt for collection, probably next week. thanks.

Hi Aynix, have transferred. As I am transferring from OCBC so may take 2 days to reach you.

Reference No. 20100513197191
Date 13/05/2010 21:21
Amount SGD 23.26

Collection Method:TBC

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Spree 1 n 2 Updates</font></font>

Payment Received from

1) Babe - pp sun 12 p.m.
3) GG02 - pp sun 12 p.m.
4) beeleng - courier
7) babymama - No normal postage available. Only courier ($6). Pls advise

1) glncca (Paid $27.80)
2) wenghan (Paid $37.75)
4) carrot_c (Paid $8.64)
8) acsy (Paid $18.84)
10) summer (paid $2.89)
11) QSG (Pending $23.26)

Nick: Summer

Item 25 - 30: Teachers Are a Gift from God Greeting Book
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/teachers-gift-from-god-greeting-book/9780310807995/pd/807995?item_code=WW&amp;netp_id=516246&amp;event=ESRCN&amp;view=details#curr
Quantity: 6
Price: US$0.99 each (drop if above US$1.50)

tem 31 - 34: Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/know-your-bible-books-explained-applied/george-knight/9781602600157/pd/600150?item_code=WW&amp;netp_id=503411&amp;event=ESRCN&amp;view=details#curr
Quantity: 4
Price: US$0.99 each (if OOS, drop, if price increase, proceed)

Total: 10* $0.99 * 1.45 = $14.36

Hi Aynix
I had transferred to you. Transaction details as follow. Will email you my address and contact number.

To Account DBS Savings Plus
063-7-011288 aynix-smh
Amount S$19.53
Transaction Reference 2877798418

Thanks

Spree 4 Orders Placed

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item Name</TD><TD>Unit </TD></TR><TR><TD>glncca</TD><TD>Favorite Bible Songs, 3 CDs (Jewel) <font color="ff0000">NO longer available</font></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>The Ballad of Little Joe, VeggieTales DVD</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenghan</TD><TD>Set of God I need to talk to you</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Preparing him for the other woman</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tubbymummy</TD><TD>NIV Outreach Bible: Holy Bible, TP </TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Baby's First Little Bible </TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Suffering in Slow Motion <font color="ff0000">NO longer available</font></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweetbaby</TD><TD>Beginning Reading for Older Students </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>acsy</TD><TD>Platinum Bible Collection </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chattybear</TD><TD>Wedding Scrapbook kit <font color="ff0000">NO longer available</font> </TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Promise Me Always </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Grieving the Child I Never Knew: A Devotional Companion for Comfort in the Loss of Your Unborn or Newly Born </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>The Book of Jane <font color="ff0000">NO longer available</font></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Summer </TD><TD>Meet Mr. Smith: Revolutionize the Way You Think About Sex, Purity, and Romance </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Teachers Are a Gift from God Greeting Book </TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied </TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Interesting Insects Applause Stickers</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cheer Words SuperSpots Stickers</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yellow Sparkle Smiles SuperSpots Stickers</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Colorful Sparkle Stars SuperShapes Stickers</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Smiley Faces Applause STICKERS ®</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cartoon Kids Applause Stickers</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>School Tools Applause Stickers</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wonderful Words Applause Stickers</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> khijoanne </TD><TD>Inside Noah's Ark - $6.99 </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> may_loh </TD><TD>A Collection of Blessings (By: Helen Steiner Rice)</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennie</TD><TD>God I need to talk to you about Whining/ Bullying</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carrot_c </TD><TD>Bible Quiz Cards: Level One </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bible Quiz Cards: Level Two </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">khijoanne and mayloh</font>: OOS item in spree 3 is in stock. i've placed orders for you already in this spree

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">TAKING ORDERS FOR SPREE 5</font></font>

1) lexnchris (pending $21.14)
2) memoryscrap (pending $64.31)
3) QSG (Paid $23.26 * not reflected in accounts yet)

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">TAKING ORDERS FOR SPREE 5</font></font>

1) lexnchris (pending $21.14)
2) memoryscrap (pending $64.31)
3) QSG (Paid $23.26)

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Spree 1 n 2 Updates</font></font>

Payment Received from

1) Babe - pp sun 12 p.m.
3) GG02 - pp sun 12 p.m.
4) beeleng - courier(pending delivery on Mon)
8) dovepeace - Postage on Mon
9) rainy - Courier on Mon

Awaiting Payment from

1) Ashley
2) Gracia
3) jo_ong
4) fushistar
5) jennie

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.
I have made the payment today[16 May] at 1:30pm. I have transferred $13.07 to DBS Savings Plus a/c no: 063-7-011288.

However, the ATM could not dispense receipt, so I can't provide you the ref #. I hope you could trace the payment.

Hi Aynix,

I have transferred $1.67 to your account. Ref is 2882162064. Pls confirm receipt of payment and proceed to post the items to me. I'll PM you my address again. Thanks for organising this spree.

Gracia (sbk)

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Spree 1 n 2 Updates</font></font>

Payment Received from

1) Babe - Collected
2) Goldfish - postage
3) GG02 - Collected
4) beeleng - couriered
5) fatbear - Collected
6) lexnchris - Collected
8) dovepeace - Mailed
9) rainy - Couriered
10) Ashley - Collection method??
11) gracia - postage (Pls top up postage of $2.55)
12) jennie - Collected (outstanding amount to be paid in next spree collection)

Awaiting Payment from

1) jo_ong (collection from next spree collection)
2) fushistar (collection from Strathmore?)

hi

Sorry for the delay. Didn't check this thread...

To sum it up, the top up of S$12.45 does not include shipping for my two other books -- when will they come?

If I opt for reg post for the current books first, what is my additional top up? And if the 2 books are coming anytime soon, then perhaps we should hold on the post till they all come in?

Please advice. Thanks!.......

I last wrote:

Option 2 = Reg mail
And if Registered mail, it's be additional S$2.25, total S$16.20?

>> This additional cost is only for the current collection of books right? You listed the total weight of my books as 432gm... ?

Hi Jo_ong

The books will arrive next week.
Would advise you to hold on and will let you know the amount to top up by next week (will break it down for you so that you will have a clearer picture of the charges). BTW, I think courier is a cheaper option for you as compared to registered post.

Cheers,
Aynix

Great!
Thanks so much!

Okay, will hold till the books are all in. Let me know later on more about the courier arrangement.

Have a good day!

tx!

hi aynix, sorry, i had top up a few more items in my order. please find below revised order.

Nick in SMH: wen
Collection method: meetup at PP/Haig
Item Name: 100 Bible Songs &amp; One Hundred Bible Stories, 3 CD Set
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/the-wonder-kids/100-bible-songs-one-hundred-stories/pd/CD7300?item_code=WW&amp;netp_id=315617&amp;event=ESRCN&amp;view=details
Price: US$ 12.99
Qty: 1
If OOS: drop
*If price increases: Proceed

Item Name:Confronting Jezebel: Discerning and Defeating the Spirit of Control
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/confronting-jezebel-discerning-defeating-spirit-control/steve-sampson/9780800793456/pd/93453?item_code=WW&amp;netp_id=310260&amp;event=ESRCN&amp;view=details
Price: US$ 8.99

Item Nae:God, I Need to Talk to You about Whining
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/god-need-talk-you-about-whining/susan-leigh/9780758607942/pd/607946?event=CF
Price: US$ 1.19

Item Nae:God, I Need to Talk to You about Bad Words
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/need-talk-you-about-bad-words/susan-leigh/9780758607935/pd/607938?event=CFN

Item Name:God, I Need to Talk to You about Laziness
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/god-need-talk-you-about-laziness/susan-leigh/9780758608123/pd/608128?event=CF

Item Name:Life Lessons from the Squire and the Scroll
URL: http://www.christianbook.com/life-lessons-from-squire-and-scroll/jennie-bishop/9780940110670/pd/10679X#curr
Price: US$ 7.99

Total price in SGD: USD 33.54 x 1.45= SGD 48.63

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Orders for Spree 5 Closed-- Will place orders once all payment is made</font></font>

1) memoryscrap (Pending $64.31)
2) lexnchris (pending $23.90)
3) wen (peding $48.63)
4) khijoanne (pending $37.64)
5) QSG (paid $23.26)

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Taking Orders for Spree 6</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Orders for Spree 5 Closed-- Will place orders once all payment is made</font></font>

1) memoryscrap (Pending $64.31)
2) lexnchris (pending $23.90)
3) wen (paid $48.63 *accts not updated yet, will chk again)
4) khijoanne (pending $37.64)
5) QSG (paid $23.26)

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Taking Orders for Spree 6</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Hi mummies in Spree 5 (please make payment by Monday night)</font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Loots here.. please give me some time to sort out... my girls are both sick and are really sticky to me... </font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Final Payment Details for Spree 3 - 4 </font></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> Total amt </TD><TD> Amt Rec </TD><TD> Shipping </TD><TD> <font color="ff0000">TOP Up/(Refund) </font></TD><TD> Courier </TD><TD> Normal post </TD><TD> Collection Point </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aimee</TD><TD> $33.69 </TD><TD> $37.45 </TD><TD> $8.40 </TD><TD> $4.64 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $1.50 </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Khijoanne</TD><TD> $67.72 </TD><TD> $71.78 </TD><TD> $24.76 </TD><TD> $20.70 </TD><TD> $6.00 </TD><TD> - </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinegirl</TD><TD> $18.84 </TD><TD> $18.83 </TD><TD> $3.02 </TD><TD> $3.03 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $1.00 </TD><TD>postage </TD></TR><TR><TD>May_loh</TD><TD> $5.78 </TD><TD> $7.93 </TD><TD> $1.87 </TD><TD> $(0.28)</TD><TD></TD><TD> $1.00 </TD><TD>postage </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbgdo1nk</TD><TD> $28.97 </TD><TD> $28.97 </TD><TD> $11.28 </TD><TD> $11.28 </TD><TD> $4.00 </TD><TD> $2.55 </TD><TD>suntec </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo_ong </TD><TD> $62.69 </TD><TD> $56.36 </TD><TD> $15.86 </TD><TD> $22.19 </TD><TD> $5.00 </TD><TD> $3.35 </TD><TD>ikea/strathmore </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glncca</TD><TD> $22.01 </TD><TD> $27.80 </TD><TD> $10.27 </TD><TD> $4.48 </TD><TD> $4.00 </TD><TD> $2.55 </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenghan </TD><TD> $37.74 </TD><TD> $37.75 </TD><TD> $8.37 </TD><TD> $8.36 </TD><TD> $4.00 </TD><TD> $2.55 </TD><TD>Reg post (add $2.24 to normal post </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tubbymummy</TD><TD> $36.16 </TD><TD> $37.60 </TD><TD> $14.92 </TD><TD> $13.48 </TD><TD> $5.00 </TD><TD> $3.35 </TD><TD>Reg post (add $2.24 to normal post </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbaby</TD><TD> $14.49 </TD><TD> $14.49 </TD><TD> $2.55 </TD><TD> $2.55 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $1.00 </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Acsy</TD><TD> $18.84 </TD><TD> $18.84 </TD><TD> $2.81 </TD><TD> $2.81 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $1.00 </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>chattybear</TD><TD> $24.61 </TD><TD> $30.36 </TD><TD> $9.84 </TD><TD> $4.09 </TD><TD> $4.00 </TD><TD> $2.55 </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Summer</TD><TD> $325.04 </TD><TD> $331.49 </TD><TD> $88.95 </TD><TD> $82.50 </TD><TD> $12.00 </TD><TD> - </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> $0.74 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $0.50 </TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>carrot_c</TD><TD> $8.67 </TD><TD> $8.67 </TD><TD> $1.80 </TD><TD> $1.80 </TD><TD></TD><TD> $1.00 </TD><TD>?</td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000"><blink><font size="+2">Note:</font></blink></font>

TOP UP does not include normal postage
For your convenience, I've included in the table about courier and normal postages cost.

For Registered Post pls pay additional $2.24 (on top of normal postage)

<font color="0000ff">Collection Details: (need your hp- MUST)</font>

1) Parkway Parade Sun 12 p.m
2) Strathmore Ave (PM to liase - anytime during weekdays except Wed mornings and Friday nights)
3) Ikea Alexandra (PM to Liase)
4) Suntec (This monday Lunch time - pls pm me your contact)

<font color="0000ff">Those opting Postage/Courier: </font>

I will post out items on Wednesdays for those who has made payment by Tuesday.

I will courier out items on next working day. Item will reach in the afternoon (pls ensure someone is home).

Please email me your address, hp, and payment details.

=========

May_loh: Please note 1 of your 3 items is oos. Please let me have your acct to do refund.

chattybear: please note 2 of your 5 items is oos

tubbymummy: please note 1 of your 4 items is oos

glncca: please note 1 of your 3 items is oos.

<font color="ff0000">No collection outside my home for the following mummies as your loot is above 1 kg (too heavy to bring around for me)</font>

1) khijoanne
2) jo_ong
3) tubbymummy
4) summer

hi so does it means i pay u another 26.70 to hav items courrier to me? is my order for spree 5 still in? sorry i havent paid u fr it..

khijoanne: pls pm me your email add.. have been trying to contact you but you don't have pm no way to contact you....

Back