Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

hi yun,

Thank you for your clarification.

Promotion could means gather sales or create awareness. Although you have not organise BP, you have definitely created awareness for the product.

However, I do accept your explanation of not knowing beforehand the product is a MLM product. Please let me know if you prefer to have your previous account back or you will like to keep your current account.

Best regards
Bee Lee
www.SingaporeMotherhood.com

Hi Bee Lee,

Is is possible to create another category as "Enquiry". Sometimes we do have questions we wanna ask eg where can we find this and that or asking for some opinion etc. (which are not related to pregnancies)

We see members posting queries everywhere and it will look better if we have one category cater for such.

I want to post an enquiry to check if member knows where i can donate some of my electrical stuffs to those needy place like old folks home etc but i don't know where i should post it.

hi Bee Li,
I think you have to think carefully what you are restricting (with regards to the "promotion" of biz) and set clear/consistent guidelines. There are many mommies who share info or always ask for info, like recommendations on caterers, food, maternity clothes, safety gates, shops, hotels, strollers, etc etc (BP may not be organized). By the recommendations, of course awareness for the pdt/company may be created (although the info has been a very valuable source of info to mommies, and i myself have benefitted alot from those "tips" from mommies). Does this mean those mommies' accounts will also be banned by virtue of recommending the pdt/company?

Hi kanec,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will see how we can incorporate that.

Best regards
Bee Lee

hi Bee leng,

My thread enquiring abt the pamper sales has gone missing(Any one has ordered the pampers? Thread missing?). why is it so? Many has the contacts thru email and might have gone ahead with the orders, I just want to know if it is reliable to place the order. Tot the discussion might help to alert the mummies in case it is not a true BP?

hi suelee,

We do not ban accounts simply because they mentioned some companies/brand/website, alot of people will get banned if we do that.

It is acceptable when a company or product is being mentioned with a valid reason. For eg, to answer a question or to provide information for a mummy in need.

However, by posting a message on a commercial product and asking if anyone is interested means that either you are offering information or you are trying to gather sales. In either case, it will mean promoting the product.

Best regards
Bee Lee

hi Bee Lee,

can you reinstate my acc(Dor11), i just trying to clear a similar item(8 sets. i thought if this is not accept, the thread should be removed not suspended.

pls assist.

hi lobang22,

I do have my reservations about the BP, as she seems to be doing a business in the forum.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Dear Bee Lee, I have not heard from you regarding my account's suspension. I wrote yesterday to you requesting it be reinstated. I hope you will consider it.

if your rules do not allow for BP of clothes, i won't organise them in future. i don't understand why some are allowed to organise bp while others are not...

some mummies have told me it's coz i listed the sizes available and therefore i'm deemed as a supplier. but i know e sizes available simply because i asked the supplier - so that mummies who want other sizes will not be disappointed that there aren't e sizes they want. that's all...

i think yours is a great forum and when i do start a business, i will want to post a thread in the business section.

but before i start a business, can u pls reinstate my account... i really do not understand why my account was suspended.

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you...

hi preciousmoment,

Can ! No problem.

Although you should ask those aution seller to give you commission
happy.gif

Best regards
Bee Lee

hi cygoh,

Sorry for my delay in replying. Please see your email.

Thanks

Best regards
Bee lee

hi keiki,

Sorry for the delay. I have been answering emails non-stop from 2am till now. Please give me a moment while I search for your email and reply.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

Thanks for your help to reinstate my acc.

By the way can i check with you.. isit MLM products can be sell in the business thread?

Hi Chirstina,
I agree with you, and was hoping that forum users do not respond to the thread.
But some jus ignore the rules.... or rather 'are rules made to be ignore'?

hi yun,

Yes, MLM product may be sold in the business category.

hi keiki,
Have email you.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Chin Leng,
If "Upz","repost" etc is not allowed to "refresh" their postings,especially in Want To Sell Section,you are likely to see them keep creating new threads for the same items that they are selling.There were already some members doing that before your announcement.

Now that there are a lot of members creating one thread each for each item, rather than 1 thread for multiple items,if they start creating new threads just to "refresh", I think it will be quite messy.

BTW,didn't notice that the advertising fee is increased to $25 instead of $20?!

Hi Chin Leng,
you might want to consider adding a NEW THREAD under "2006 and beyond MTB". currently the threads go up to Mar 07 MTB... but the APR 07 MTBs are beginning to appear. they wld hv no wear to go...

For your considerations.

cheers.

hi bee lee... tis is are. have replied u re my acct has been suspended cos someone complained to the moderator that i've been sending unsolicited mails.

to the person who complained me, and all who have received my emails, i would like to clarify here that i got your email cos we've corresponded before. it was prompted in my inbox tool, meaning i've sent email to you before. pls dun ask me when cos i wun be able to remember, but tats how i got your email, NOT by picking up from the thread or via pm.

i've always included this in all my emails
<font color="0000ff">[i apologise if this mail is of no interest to you. pls let me know if you do not wish to receive any more such mails from me. i would appreciate heaps if you could pls pass this mail on to someone else whom we might be able to help. thanx.]</font>
all u needed to do is to send me a return mail to say 'GET LOST!' and i will remove u from my list immed, and you will never hear from me again. its the same action as sending an email to the moderator, why do u hv to get me into trouble? i'm juz a SAHM trying to earn some medical fees for my DD. pls hv a heart.
sad.gif

i'm hoping you can help to resolve this and unsuspend me soon. its such a pity that i've been suspended when i'm PAYING to run a biz.
sad.gif
till then, i guess i will juz hv to use this acct.

Hi Chin Leng,
I hope you can get the users on 'Want to Sell' create an album and post the items for sale there. I've nothing against them. This way, the clutter can be reduced.

I used to create 1 thread per item as I didn't realize the clutter created in the process of doing so. However, I understand from a lady that most people are lazy to 'search' the yahoo photo album. But if every user co-operates, then this section will be more tidy.

Dear Janet

I agree
happy.gif

When I started off selling my excess, I created a thread with a long list of items to sell (I really have these many items to get rid of). Some mommies are very patient to scroll through the list, view my Yahoo! photo album and sieve out the better buys whereas many others just "skip" the thread seeing no pix.

We cant deny that threads with pix sell better. If we really have many items to clear, we cant possible upload all the pix into 1 thread. So, no choice but to break them up into shorter ones...

Dear Chin Leng/ Bee Lee

Perhaps you may want to further divide the WTB and WTS threads into sub-categories of "Bb Clothing", "Bb Toys", "Bb Items and Accessories", "Maternity Wear", ... and lastly "Miscellaneous" or "Others" with a caption to describe.

But still, the bottomline lies with the forum mommies and daddies to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and STICK TO THE RULES. Those who obey/ violate the rules will have their threads remove. No mercy.

I recognize ya effort to make this forum a user-friendly one. Keep up the good work
bounce.gif

Back