Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Lee,

May I know what are my recourse if I fail to receive any response or reply from a BP organiser? I can't even find her BP in closed BP thread :S</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Bee Lee/Chin Leng:</font> <font color="000000">Are you able to help me contact the BP organiser below? My last correspondence with her via email is 20 Jul 2010 but since then no responses from her via email. My last email to her was dated 27 Jul 2010.

What is worse her BP thread which has closed on 15 Jul 2010 has been removed from the closed BP section. I am waiting for my order from her closed BP as well as my refund for OOS items. Accordingly to her last email correspondence with me on 20 Jul 2010, she has mentioned that items will be posted out before 31 Jul 2010 but till date, no update on the status of my order.

For your assistance, please. Thanks.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&amp;profile=nayami-users</font>

<font color="0000ff">Dear Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

I have managed to contact Mr EC from http://eshubbing.blogspot.com/ and he has mentioned that Alexi Mall 88 (Nayami) is having her confinement now and her confinement will end sometime 14 Aug 2010.

For those who are equally concern, please email or contact Mr EC via his contact information available in his blogspot (http://eshubbing.blogspot.com/)

Many thanks and apologise for any inconvenience caused.</font>

chin leng: i'm sure u wld have received tan leng leng's appeal against the suspension of her a/c.

i don't know the motives of the person who complained abt her but as one of the beneficiaries of the shipping arrangement, i can assure tt leng leng's intentions r v good hearted n done w the aim of helping us her frens to save money. frankly speaking, how much money can she "make" from this anyway? $13 a month (which is the cost of the base charge)? the time spent collating and many phone calls to all the participants is already many times of tt.

i really hope u can reinstate her a/c asap cos we her frens really miss having her around. Thanks in advance.

Hi moderators,

I also dont understand why Leng Leng's account is suspended, strictly speaking, she is helping mummies to spree from overseas by her consolidation way, which brings alot of great savings for mummies as compared to being charged at ridiculous high shipping costs by some organisers which has been a common complaint.

Her intention is well and I don't think she has profitted from it, even if anyone insists that she does, I must say, for those whom joined in the consolidation do not mind and still enjoy lots of savings in spreeing. Really hope that you can reinstate her account, as she is really a very good organiser, very fair and honest!

PLS REINSTATE TAN LENG LENG'S ACCOUNT. ASK ANYONE, I'M SURE THEY'LL AGREE SHE'S ONE OF THE BEST SPREE ORGANISERS AROUND. PROFIT MAKING IS THE LAST THING ON HER MIND.

Please reinstate her account soon.

Nice and responsible organiser whom I have joined her sprees many times.

Sharing of shipping base is a very good way to help mummies save money, hope this is not the reason to ban accounts.

Please let her account be working soon.

Bee Lee/ Chin Leng,
Pls reinstate Tan Leng Leng's account.

I think she is one of the nice "citizen" ard SMH cos u can almost see her everywhere, giving advices.
happy.gif

If there are certain things that are not allowed by the forum, do let us know so that we can "learn from our mistakes", and follow the policies.

Thanks and for your re-considerations.

Hi Bee Lee &amp; Chin Leng,

Tan Leng Tang has been a very good spree organiser &amp; have been very transparent with her shipping costs etc.

Pls be fair to her and listen to her side of her story before you decide to suspend her account. Pls reinstate her account. Thank you.

hi bee lee &amp; chin leng,

tll is a v gd spree organiser who does not make money out of sprees.

kindly do investigate her case asap and reinstate her account, thanks so much!!!!

same goes to me.. even though i cant post at the WTS or WTB overseas.. which require of a year membership.. i find her very helpful and coordinated.. i face no problem ordering things from her.. y some ppl are just so unappreciative to this TLL ..she has helped so many mummies out there.. xtra few cents more does it really matter if were to compare with her time she spent to consolidate.. her phone bill.. etc etc.. PLS reinstate her acct...

hi agree, pls consider to reinstate leng leng's account as she has helped us with a lot of overseas sprees. thank you very much for your considerations.

Hi Chin Leng/ Bee Lee,

Kindly consider to reinstate Tan Leng Leng access

I do not think she is in the wrong with helping mummies to save money...

Lengleng is a very nice spree-er, just recently i spree with her from iherb, she arranged courier for me as its a fraglie item even though i paid for postage as she feels its safer to go through courier.. She is very thoughtful and nice spree-er and its true that organising so many sprees need lots of time and effort and she is very nice enuf to offer her vpost for us to ride on and even though i never use it before, but $1 is really very minimal as compared to $13.40. Guess the person who complained must be from VPOST?

hi, although I have never joined Tan Leng Leng's spree, but she does give good responses to my queries to her.

She's a nice person and she doesn't profit from the spree. Kindly re-instate her a/c.

hi chin leng,

pls reinstate tan leng leng's account. leng leng's a very nice person who helps new mummies with advises through her spree threads. bot things thru her sprees a few times and i believe she won't ever deliberately profit from any sprees. she always tried to help mummies save costs and shared information and in this case her vpost account freely. she's really a very nice and friendly person. pls let her know if sharing is not allowed but do reinstate her account. thanks!

p/s she's one of the rare spree organiser who charged exactly as her bill and doesn't collect any extra for handling/packaging/postage costs, etc. truly unlikely she wants to profit
happy.gif

Pls pls reinstate Tan Leng Leng's account soon.
Alot of mummies and MTBs here need her. I've not bought anything thru her yet but was planning to for my Dec EDD. Really sad..

Moderators,

I agree with all the mommies above. Pls reinstate tan leng leng's account. FYI, she's been helping a lot of mommies including myself to save in our expenses. She's a very nice, helpful &amp; thoughtful spree organiser. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! wld really appreciate if u cld kindly re-instate her a/c the soonest possible. tks!

PLEASE REINSTATE TAN LENG LENG’S ACCOUNT for all these reasons below:-

1. She charged per credit card unlike others who charged 4-5% above exchange rate
2. She give good advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask those who benefited from her advice!
3. She is the third spree organizer that I deal with…..and the BEST so far!!!!! I did not have any good experience with the first two organizers….if I compare their service with TAN LENG LENG….OMG they are worlds apart
4. She gives out her contacts so easily to those who joined in her spree to stay reachable……the other organizers I experience did not even bother to do so…..
5. She packed my purchase in ziplog bag and wrap up nicely before posting out! This I think is very considerate of her.
6. What is $1…..compared to the amount of time, she has to spend helping mummies save money and their time….the person who COMPLAINED obviously is eating SOUR GRAPES
7. When I consider all the efforts TAN LENG LENG is doing just for that miserable $1, I wonder WHY she is going through the trouble helping mummies….at least I can say I don’t think I have that energy to do it
8. Before I participate in her SPREE, I went through the spree she organized and found that she is one organizer who is not BLUNT in her reply to some fussy mummies unlike some spree organizers who are rude....
9. She is one responsible organizer who still ensure that I receive an email update from her regarding my pending purchase even though her account is SUSPENDED and enlist the help of some mummies to post on her behalf in her spree link to advise an alternative to reach her
10. THE PERSON WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT HER MAKING MONEY OUT OF THAT $1….MAYBE YOU WILL BE KIND TO ORGANISE THE WAY SHE IS ORGANIZING WITHOUT CHARGING THAT $1 BEFORE YOU FILE A COMPLAINT…
11....there are alot more reasons BUT i think the above has already exceeded the qualities of some spree organizers!!!

Hi Hi all,
thank you everyone,
Ms Bee Lee had reinstated my account this morning.
happy.gif

Thank you Bee Lee &amp; all moderators.

Pls give me sometime to reply my outstanding emails.

Rdgs,
Leng Leng
happy.gif

Dear moderators,
repeated posting on our march thread on promo the coy is promoting - pls look into the matter.

Thank you,

shoppngqn (shoppngqn)
Username: shoppngqn      

Looking at her profile, it's very obvious this young and "inexperienced" (in smh) newcomer has business intentions..
I did not go thru' all her threads, but there are a couple which gives indication she has "loads" of stock, like the flwg two..

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/4411819.html?1282704037

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/4415071.html?1282730229
(as parents, we should not encourage such sales as sugar is detrimental to a person's health, esp kids)

(So many iphones for individual sale?)http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/4405779.html?1282719619
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/4408701.html?1282623020
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/4410381.html?1282657363

moderator,
i would like to ask why my overseas thread (Gucci,LV, Long Champ) is being removed but not the other few threads who is holding the same spree as me with same T&amp;Cs. As buyers are looking for the thread, i greatly appreciate if moderator can get back to me asap. I need to know why the thread is being removed.

Joanna is the one who drop me the email and i am still waiting for her to get back to me.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

thx

Dear moderator,

Again organizers starting 2nd BP even when stocks for 1st BP have not arrived.

After the very bad incident of Halobaby's BP, SMH please consider only allowing organizers to start subsequent BPs on confirmation that the previous one has been fulfilled.

This particular one looks suspicious
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4388725.html?1283228262

<font color="ff0000">It shows some really huge order amounts, $408(Allinger_yau), $640(eggyolkz) and $780(wei).</font>

And starting the second BP
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4444025.html?1283390391

Selling Ralph Lauren &amp; Burberry, allowed?
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4462845.html?1283851057

Quote from the thread
---------------------------
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 5:17 pm:       

Hi,

I would like to order the following items :

Nick : Josephine_tay
Email : [email protected]

Item 1 :
G02 - Burberry dress
http://picasaweb.google.com/111980512456048812370/GirlsCollectionsReadyStock#5499391037691454018
Size: XXL
Qty : 1
Price : $19.90

Item 2 :
G01 - RL
http://picasaweb.google.com/111980512456048812370/GirlsCollectionsReadyStock#5499391052113181394
Size: 6T
Qty : 1
Price : $21.90

Please confirm order and total amount.

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 6:33 pm:       

Hi Josephine_Tay,
Yr order is cfm, pls proceed with payments of $43.80 with normal post.

**pls add $2.25 for registered mail.

Pm/email me once u hv made payments.

Thks!

Hi bee leng/chin leng ..
My acc have been a year with smh already . Pls grant me permission at want to sell page and spree page .
Sometimes I want to buy something from other mummies or spree organiser ,yet cAn't leave any comment ..
Worse is they don't accept pm .. Then when I manage to vet their email address , item sold ...
Got things to sell , yet can't post .. Can only post at want to buy And got deleted in the end ..
I think that's the problem of why there is so many want to sell in want to buy thread .
Pls help .
Thanks Lot
happy.gif

Quoted from Rules and "Netiquette"

When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone. <font color="ff0000">Flames, insults, and personal attacks will not be tolerated.</font> It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions, ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person. Great minds do not always think alike, and that's where the fun is! Also, note that messages express the thoughts of the writers, not the board or its moderators.

Please look into this thread for possible violation.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3509601.html?1284432942

Thank you.

gt,
thank you for posting the above.
i have actually written an email to one of the moderators.maybe the email is quite too long, or the reader of the email has not had time to look into it.
anyway, i do hope with more sensible heads (if you do not mind I use such a description) like you and me, the moderator will take immediate action to "shut down" that thread.

Thank you.

miracle_bebe,

The cyberbullying was evident, refunds were ASKED and eventually tikumom succumb to their abusive language. *sad* Asking refunds from a widow, I hope their conscience are clear.

gt (ahtan)

I agreed. They attack her. The moment Tweentymummy posted that Tikumom's hubby passed away, they jumped and asked for Death Cert. The 3 friends take turn to attack her and also force her to reply immediately.... They did not pay anything extra to her, and yet choose to ignore that Tikumom had just lost her hubby and have a 3 yrs old gal to take care.

Worst, they think they are right to ask for refund when orders have already placed for them.... Thought it is normal to wait longer in overseas spree since delivery is subject to shipment, clearance from custom, etc....

They are being pratical, but morally wrong and insensitve...

<font color="0000ff">Dear moderators,

I am not sure how the assessment of the eligibility is done for access right to the restricted marketplace but I realised that some very junior members are being granted access right with minimal postings in SMH whereas there are intermediate members or even advanced member (like myself) who are still not eligible for rights to the restricted marketplace.

Also, they are plenty of postings in the WTS thread that operate somewhat like BPs/Sprees and I find that there is pretty unfair to geniune BP/Spree organisers who went through the proper channles to organise their Spree/BP and surrender their personal information to the SMH moderators and not to mention the dollars and cents (meant for BPs).

Would appreciate that you could review the assessment criterias for access rights to the restricted marketplace. This will help to minimise instances whereby geniune WTS thread at no other options due to access rights limitation being posted in the WTB Section. Thank you.</font>

Back