C-section with dr cheng yeung toh

Lang2k

Hi,

I was hoping to find out if anyone has had Dr cheng yeung toh deliver their baby via csection and get feedback on the scaring and recovery.

this will be my second as I am physically unable to delivery naturally due to a cervical condition.

I’ve seen lots of comments on forums about other OBY but can’t seem to find anything online on Dr Yeung.

any feedback on experience would be appreciated.

thanks

I'm also going through a similar experience, but I'm with Dr Regina Ng. Initially I planned to deliver naturally (vaginal) but doc also informed me that C-section may also be a safe option for my situation. So I'm just browsing through here reading up on experiences of moms-to-be like me to see what their experiences were like. I'm scared of having the surgery cause of the incision :/

Most incisions these days are very small and low in the bikini line.
though recovery of the actual surgical site is longer than natural birth. You will need to be careful not to lift anything heavier tha your baby for 3-5 weeks.
t’s the first week, first few days that is the hardest but You will Be amazed at how fast your body does heal.
It’s also a good reason for hubby to do more and you to rest more.
My first was an emergency csection & you can’t see the scar unless I do a complete wax down there, but I had an amazing surgeon back home.

I am glad it’s a planned csection this time as I remember the pain & no progress of natural labour and devastating result ofbeing whisked off to surgery after 24 hours of labour in the end.

Every experience is different. As is every natural birth experience, some also good and some also bad.

weigh up the options that will be the least risk to yourself and your baby. Eg talk to yiour surgeon about the % likely hood of having csection should you try natural first.

No choice is a bad choice. Good luck

Back