Bloodtest result weakly positive with low hcg beta with menses like bleeding

masglory76

Hi, i'm new here. Trying to conceive for 12 years. 1st time doing IVF in SGH CARE.. Everything was good & fine from the start. On a short protocol regime with daily Gonal F & Cetrotide, later triggered with 10000 iu Pregnyl pre retrieval & daily oral Duphaston post transfer.. No OHSS, only mild symptoms, no bloating watsoever. 16 eggs, 11 matured, 8 make it to embryo, 6 blastocyst, 2 transfer, left 3 frozen, the other cant make it. Had a 5 day blastocyst transfer with two good embryos. Got my blood test result thru the fone this past Monday with a weakly positive with low hcg beta number 22, plus menses like bleeding after blood test. I'm to carry on taking Duphaston for another week. I dont tink my beta will jump up so high dis coming Monday. I read a lot, I guess its a sign of Chemical Pregnancy.....? IVF #1 failure.....? Another blood test on next Monday to double confirm watever it is. Oredi set my mind on future FET #1 cycle.. Not giving up hope yet but signs of failure is so obvious with the menses like bleeding & low hcg beta number. Have anyone here face the same like i do...............? And FET is how much..............? Any subsidy coverage for FET cycle, Gov Fund or medisave...............?

Me 33..
HB 40.. (Sperm Issues)
TTC past 12 years..
IVF #1 - 14th Oct.. (Possible CP) :(

Hi, i'm new here. Trying to conceive for 12 years. 1st time doing IVF in SGH CARE.. Everything was good & fine from the start. On a short protocol regime with daily Gonal F & Cetrotide, later triggered with 10000 iu Pregnyl pre retrieval & daily oral Duphaston post transfer.. No OHSS, only mild symptoms, no bloating watsoever. 16 eggs, 11 matured, 8 make it to embryo, 6 blastocyst, 2 transfer, left 3 frozen, the other cant make it. Had a 5 day blastocyst transfer with two good embryos. Got my blood test result thru the fone this past Monday with a weakly positive with low hcg beta number 22, plus menses like bleeding after blood test. I'm to carry on taking Duphaston for another week. I dont tink my beta will jump up so high dis coming Monday. I read a lot, I guess its a sign of Chemical Pregnancy.....? IVF #1 failure.....? Another blood test on next Monday to double confirm watever it is. Oredi set my mind on future FET #1 cycle.. Not giving up hope yet but signs of failure is so obvious with the menses like bleeding & low hcg beta number. Have anyone here face the same like i do...............? And FET is how much..............? Any subsidy coverage for FET cycle, Gov Fund or medisave...............?

Me 33..
HB 40.. (Sperm Issues)
TTC past 12 years..
IVF #1 - 14th Oct.. (Possible CP) :(

Hello! FET should be less than $4k...there is government subsidy for it and can use medisave (if medicated cycle, medicine have to pay cash)...gd luck and be positive:)

Back