Best tasting formula

MalbikaC

Hi All mummies,

I have a 5.5 months old baby girl. She is on EBF till this time. I am planning to start work and during my absence I want her to take formula milk. The problem now is she does not like formula taste at all. I tried with NAN HA and Friso comfort. Nothing doing. Could you please advice some help here.

Thanks,
M

Hi mummy

Maybe ur lil one is used to e wholesome goodness of e best tasting natural milk ever.. Any chance of u continuing feeding her with ebm in ur absence?

Another option is to get sample milk sachet of different brands for her to try.. Some companies do give out samples via mail. Can check their individual websites.

Hi Lynzie,

After 6 months I want to feed formula and breast milk both. While at work, my baby will have the formula and once I am back I will breast feed. Btw, can we buy the small packets. Do you know where is it available to buy?

Hi

I doubt these small packets r for sale. E smallest size sold will be 400g but I agree it will be a waste if ur girl cant finish e whole tin. I found this link with info to get e free samples. Alternatively, u can start a new topic in the Want to buy section in this forum n ask if any mummies have spare samples to sell or give u to try.
http://www.mycutiekingdom.com/free-milk-sample.html

Back