Bazi or other types of Fortune Reading

taitai

I am curious to know whether anyone here has got their bazi or any sort of fortune read before.

How was the experience, is it accurate? Did it solve your impending problem?

i am quite into these type of bazi & FT too. But don't believe 100% on it, destiny is still on your own hands.
happy.gif
went to different bazi before in a span of different years, only a few characteristics spot on, but the future thing is not 100%. Thus my advice is to believe good, and to beware the bad things. you are able to change your course of life.

I believe that once a person is born, she/he fate is pre-determined.

I do not believe that destiny is in one's hand, as there are sooooo many other factors that will alter what you feel or want to do.

Many people say you live your own life. In reality you really think so? Human beings are social animals, we do not live solidatory. Others around you, your family, your spouse, your working colleagues -- all affect you.

If a person's life is predetermined, doesn't it means that it makes no difference whatever decisions a person makes, the result is still the same? A person's health can be predetermined by the parents genes n diet, but it can still be improved or worsened by a person's lifestyle when he/she is older. What I do know is that how a family's beliefs and habits has a great influence on one's life unless we can break out of it ourselves. How a person makes his/her own choices are influenced by parents n the people around him or her until he/she developed a thinking of his/her own without the influence of others. A person's character also has an influence on his/her life.

Another thing, life is also full of surprises and obstacles in life are unavoidable. I feel destiny is in our hands, it is a matter of what we want to let go and hold on to. Sacrifices will be made, and there is no perfect life as we hv to give and take. As long we take responsibility of the choices we made, we can be happy cos we will not blame others for our unhappiness.

A virtuous woman does everything a wife needs to do. But unfortunately, marries a lousy man. That's fated.

One - woman choose to accept that it is her life. By accepting, its easier to let go.

Two - woman choose not to accept, resist to see that she marries a lousy man. Refuse to acknowledge the fact that this is her life. She cannot let go, and forever felt trapped and miserable.

In these instance, they are fated to marry a lousy man. Not that they want to.

There are choices one can make to ease the pain. But you cannot escape fate.

But it all depends on how they want to deal with the situation. The scenario is ... fated to marry lousy man, but each choose a path to deal with the situation.

If you do believe in "fated", maybe you can check out some famous bazi/fortune tellers ? I believe some will have suggestion on how to "avoid" or improve things from here.
happy.gif
some good fortune teller can give good advice too.

As for me, I still holds the believe on you can change your destiny, i've seen alot of examples whereby their current situation is different from what the fortune teller had told them before.

Just my 2cents.

Any good fortune tellers for recommendation especially for career change? I think both my husband and me need to seek for advise on what kind of jobs to take on to maintain a stable income. Thanks!

Interesting thread. To a certain extent, I believe in 'Fate'. However, I am not one who resigned to Fate as I believe we have control over our own action. Yes, it may be hard to change certain things that were 'destined' to be. But if changing our course of actions can improve situations or lessen the pain, why resigned to it?

Taitai,

There is another third option, to leave the man. What you mentioned above are all abt choices to make. You hv narrowed the options to 2, and that is yr choice too. If a lousy man's misdeeds are exposed and known to his family and in laws, and he still doesn't change his ways, then he is lousy. However, if the wife knows but did not let the families know for whatever reasons, this gives him the privilege of continuing his misdeeds cos he would not feel guilty at all. By letting him hv the best of both worlds, he gets to keep the family and continue his old ways, there is no reason for him to change. It is the same with kids lying or covering up the things they do which they know is wrong. As long, their lies are not discovered by their parents, they would continue lying.

Sometimes a lousy man can become a better man, when your words and actions are very clear to him that his actions will not be tolerated. As long a man doesn't feel guilty abt his misdeeds, it is hard for him to change for the better. That is when u decide when the marriage should end.

Moorspa

I do not think you understand my options.

Option 1 = accepting the "fate", accepting and acknowledging that one has married a lousy man, and not fighting to control/change/ improve the marriage. Accepting her situation, allows her to let go = leave the man.

You see, some women leave the lousy man, but cannot accept that this is their fate. They hurt, they curse, they swear. Even after physically leaving the men.

Some women accept fate, even without physically leaving the men, they are still at peace. Sounds familiar? Some people are in such situation, correct? They feel that although they are still legally married, there is no emotional attachment, they stay for other reasons.

学会接受,就会放弃.

sorry for barging in.. but moorspa, what u said is so true!
if the wives do not expose their hb's dirty secrets, they are just accepting what the HB is doing which results in the HB losing even more respect for the wife.

Taitai,

I do not accept my fate totally, maybe only half of it. I still believe in changing my fate cos I am brought up with the teaching by my mum to leave the problem as it is, in order to feel peace. I do not agree with her teachings as it made me very unhappy for many years. It made a lot of people disrespect me including my family and husband. This is my self realization through my husband's betrayal. Ironically, my close friends are the people who accept me for who I am, and I am able to confide in them easily compared to my family.

I do not accept my husband now, he tells me he wants the marriage but yet he doesn't change to meet my emotional needs. I am no longer a pushover that he once knew. I am a changed person, like what wobblejelly says, a change of action will bring abt changes which is very true. In order for him to change, I need to change, I cannot be my old self. I start to see some minor improvements in him but it is not enough to salvage the marriage yet. I am glad he has woken up from his mistake from the time he was found out, however, he is going to put in lots of effort to win me back. To leave him or not is still an open option, I stay for my kids and financial reasons.

There are women who stayed in the marriage for the kids and when they are independent, they leave the marriage. Btw, yr posting is not clear and does not mention abt leaving the man in option 2. Pls understand if yr words are not clear, it does not send a clear message to others.

All I can say is if one do not know oneself well, you will find it hard to understand why others react to you in ways which u do not understand. As long one is assertive and confident, no one can intimidate you, this is one huge lesson I hv learnt.

By starting this thread, I just wanna hear from people who have gone for bazi reading or some other similar forms for them to share their experience.

Positive or negative or load of BS or con-man or whatsoever you wish to share.

Anyone here?

Does fortune telling done years ago count? I was told that I would hv a rough time in my marriage when I was still planning for my wedding. I asked whether I would divorce, the fortune teller said it is up to me. I took it with a pinch of salt, got married and it did went downhill due to ineffective communication which I figured out after my husband's betrayal. We didn't know each other well, and my husband doesn't know much abt himself either, i know him better now and it has helped me in my anger management. I do not get worked up easily as before. It was true but I married out of love, there are some regrets n reliefs as I found out truths that I never knew before abt my parents.

Another fortune teller told me my life would be better after age 40, I'll see abt that in a few years. Anyway, whether it is bazi reading or fortune telling, u can only take it with a pinch of salt and as a rough guide. I still believe in changing myself is changing my fate and how others treat me.

Moorspa, thank you for your contribution.

So, its just pure fortune-telling like what? Bazi reading? Zi wei dou shu? Palm reading? Kan Xiang?

Can't remember if there is palm reading as it is very long ago, they looked at my date of birth which is a basic requirement. For marriage, they do look at spouse's date of birth as well.

Btw, why do you want to know about others fortune telling experience? You intend to go for bazi reading or fortune telling? When I was in secondary school, I had a classmate who was very keen in learning fortune telling. He told me even if u hv gone for fortune telling, do not believe in 100%, as our life is ever changing. We can only use it as a guide.

@moorspa:

"If a person's life is predetermined, doesn't it means that it makes no difference whatever decisions a person makes, the result is still the same?"

Well, just a little thinker for you. If you would to know what is your life or destiny be, for example, your life can never be a boss; for every business venture is a business lost in the end. Knowing this, you can save yourself alot of hassle and trouble to go through all the hardships and ended up with money losses.

This is call knowing one fate/destiny and making the right choices in life to save yourself alot of agony.

Just like why some people are born with a sliver spoon but you are not. Take your workplace for example; why some people are just simply so well liked ('ren yuan' in chinese) and some people when the moment they open the mouth and talk, it irked some people. Why some can climb the corporate ladder so easily.

Give you another example:
If your kids studying limit is just there, no matter what kind of tution you enrol them to, when it comes to exam, no matter how prepared, something somehow will happen. The results are borderline passes.
Knowing that, save the money on tution and let nature run its course. Save yourself the agony and frustration. Because this is fate and knowing your fate and choosing the best solution that works for you.

Personally, my interest started from Fengshui. Alot of people hear alot hearsay; about buying of charms and such. I am one such person too. Until I reach a point, whatever charm you google on the internet, I will surely heard about it, if not owned it myself.

After which, I asked myself, the same type of charm can comes in so many forms (like metal, brass, wood) and so many different pricing. So, does it meant that more expensive type of charm got more power? Doesn't makes sense right.

Thankfully, I got to know a master and let the true authentic fengshui and many more from him.

Well, I know you guys will challenge me; what is true fengshui.

I put what I learn into test; using my own house and predict what can happen in the months to comes. I did that for my house, my parents house, my friend's house. I can see the past happenings of the house events and the upcoming months to happen.

My friends testimony can thus, hold water for me.

I went on to take face reading and life reading course.

Face reading; what kind of person you are, all can be read off from your face. What kind of luck you are going through, all can be read.

I may not know you, but I know your character when I first met you. This is the power of face reading.

Life reading; one can see the happenings of your 12 most important palace; health, wealth, career, spouse, relationship, parents, property, friends, travel, karma, self.

All the above has got nothing to do with religion. It is not made believe or hearsay. It is something that you can see and will happen. I am a walking proof. I tested it out on my husband, my parents, my kids and on myself.

If anyone of you is interested, you may PM me more further discussion.

Can don't PM and discuss here openly.

The purpose for me to start this thread is to have an open discussion on this topic.

Many who PM to provide the numbers/contacts of the masters, well, sad to say, I am not looking for one. I just want to hear and understand all these fengshiu and bazi and palm/face reading stuff.

Its very interesting.

I know of many who visited FT and other so-called masters wanting to know their destiny. But stupidly reveal all their woes to the FT when the FT asked them why they are here.

Look, if these masters are so good, in the first place when they read your bazi, face or palms or some even can feel your aura, can immediately tell you what are the problems you are facing now.

@tai tai,

Well, I am open for discussion here. But the thing is I don't log in that frequent.

You can try. I just need the following details, provided the details you give is true.

Date of Birth
Time of Birth
Sex

We can do an analysis; without me knowing you in person.

Oh ... I think you have got me wrong.

I do not wish to have my bazi disclosed in public. And also, I think I have disclosed enough personal issues here in the forum, that most will know what are my issues.

Just curious and interested to know the experiences of those who have visited FTs. And how many out there are oh-so-true.

Eg. when a lady visit an FT to read her bazi on marriage. Its a giveaway sign that she is encountering problems with her HB. Then, FT can take advantage of the situation to "con" the victim.

Some FTs' tricks are to give a very broad-based scenario, and it will always happen that a woman will more or less face at that moment, if not, who will go and get their fortune told with no reason (except for the sheer fun of it).

So far, none that I know have came across any FT or consultants that can tell an exact problem by just looking at the face/palm or bazi.

i think bazi and feng shui stuff does help. but only in a proven manner. Have been reading on this recently as we are moving house and in the midst of doing our planning of home layout.

most of this feng shui and bazi stuff actually relies on logic. For example, in office placement of table should be facing door but not directly in front, as much to the rear and just side of it. simple reason: you can view the whole office yet wont feel intruded by stares that can come in if you sit right in front of the door.

there is also things like kua number you may want to look up and flying star feng shui (this are less on logic). but so far it i has been pretty helpful for me (note: i used helpful not accurate).

Hi,

Tis an interesting topic. I been to two different masters before. One is when i started to work and the other is before my weddin. In some way they are right. Both says the same things. Bazi is we bring in from our past life.

They are all prediction, it still up to us to make the choices. Is we need to understand the situation and manage it. We can't live our life to believe everythings. I agree some is just con man. If they are so good then they will be rich or do well in the market.
So always look for a reputable one if need to. Another is what type of mentality we are lookin at; a solution from them or an answer from them.
End of the day, is still up to us to make the choice on our life.

Hi,

Tis an interesting topic. I been to two different masters before. One is when i started to work and the other is before my weddin. In some way they are right. Both says the same things. Bazi is we bring in from our past life.

They are all prediction, it still up to us to make the choices. Is we need to understand the situation and manage it. We can't live our life to believe everythings. I agree some is just con man. If they are so good then they will be rich or do well in the market.
So always look for a reputable one if need to. Another is what type of mentality we are lookin at; a solution from them or an answer from them.
End of the day, is still up to us to make the choice on our life.
I fully agree. Destiny is our creation.

Back