Bad confinement lady review

Wenzi21

Will like to share my bad experience with a nanny C*a* M*i F*ong from agency Confinement angel

1. wasteful:
-cook a big pot of soup and dishes when only one person is eating, leftover she threw away the next day
- cooked too much red dates drink and told mummy it can be consume the next working day. Isn’t mummy should consume fresh ?
- washing of vegetables and meat for almost 1 hour, on the tap water like free. I can even hear the water running when I am in the room.
- be prepare your kitchen will be messy and dirty

2. Stay in kitchen for a very time close to two hours just to prepare a soup and one stir fried noodles.
Doesn’t want to mop the floor after heavy cooking and except to use the Magic clean to mop only.
- does not prepare breakfast for mummy. Except to warm one chicken essence and ask mummy to make her own cereal
- daily only cook lunch and dinner. Did not bother to ask mummy what she like and what she don’t like.

3. Lazy
- do not take care of the baby well at night. Can’t cope with baby , when mummy is helping during the midnight to make baby sleep. She went back to her own room to sleep. No initiative
- blaming the baby is very fussy and she can’t sleep well
4. very pushy for her own styles
- said agency ask them not to appply body lotion for the infant. They do not apply oil for infant also
- insist us to buy this and that for her own convince use. Claim tat is agency recommended
- when we refuse to buy some of the stuffs , she is unhappy and commented is your baby.
- ownself take stuffs from the kitchen for her own use without asking
- when mummy is trying to latch the baby, she said is not time yet. End up she will need to stay up and feed baby at a later time. As she can’t rest early

5. Greedy
- Expect hsuband to dabao food for her when the confinement food she cooked and she don’t eat
- when she came to the house , she asked mummy to read the rules from the agency,
- they are entitled of two hours of nap daily without disturb! She commented she will nap from 2.30-4.30pm and 5pm she will prepare dinner till 7pm.
( isn’t she supposed to follow the baby timing ? When baby nap she try to catch some
7pm- 9pm:washing milk bottles / shower

hired this confirnment lady at your own risk. But still some mummy can take it and give her good review.

Back