Baby having blocking nose what shall I do pls help

sammo

Hi all, my baby is abt 2mths old and she having blocking nose and I have brought her to GP and get some nose drop call iliadin and Zyrtec oral drops for my baby.. But been using for 2days doesn't seen like helping to smooth her at night.. Any others way to cure the blocking nose since my baby is jus 2mths old?? Pls advice thanks

I'd suggest u go KKH... My then 2mths old son had blocked nose & cough too.. Went to PD bt cant do much as he's still very young. Frm my experience, the nurses at KKH put Illiadin & nasal saline. Both of these can be found at Guardian.I think it wrks. Babies shldnt be given any oral med if I'm nt mistaken. Pls do nt delay to bring ur bb to a proper PD. GPs are only educated in general med, nt in paed (as advised by a staff nurse). Hope ur bb is well nw though.

Hi dear, u can buy sea salt spray at pharmacy to clear nose block, after around 1am should be ok, as my boy hecalso got it when he 2 months, we went kk but they didn't do much just use nose drop every 4 hrs, end ut we got paid so much cause we admid hops for 3 day. So try it.
But monitor her closely if she got difficulty in breathing then go kk quickly.hope this can help.take care.

hihi...me oso buy the sea salt water nose spray - blue & white color bottle, can buy from watsons...very gd at clearing block nose, else babe difficult to breathe..btw, a lot of ppl said if babe reali suffocate, mothers should suck out the "stuff" & i tink a lot of mothers do so for babes rather than seeing babes suffocating with running nose...mayb u can try...

Hi, when my baby was 2 months old, she was warded in KKH for having blood in her stools. She also had running nose and cough. There was nothing the doctors could give for the cough but gave her iliadin nasal decongestant solution which is a nose drip solution. I asked the doctors if I can give baby sterimar and they said yes to that. I think it can only be bought at the pharmacy of KKH as I can only find the non-baby version at watsons or guardian, and I prefer to use the baby version. It has an additional yellow baby dolphin on its packaging as compared to the non-baby version. I will also use a nose 'sucking' device to suck out the mucus when it got too much. Hope this helps and that your little one will get well soon.

Try 'the touch bree.zee' I find it effective.. Can get from kiddy's palace cashier..
Try nosefrida to suck out the mucus else bb will be breathing thru his mouth..

Hi if my baby after seeing baby doc and given the iliadin nose drop and cough medicine he still not well. Its being a week. What can i do? Thought of seeing another doc but i think its the same. Baby only 2mth plus and cant expose to a lot of medi.

Hi, My pd says sea salt water only helps tp clean up the nose but not nose block. U may try using a humidifier puting the eucalyptus solution as my girl was sensitive to aircon when she was about the same age as your baby. I try this method n it works. U can also try to rub vicks generously on her foot n wear socks, it will helps too. If both method dont works, u may need to consult a doctor again coz it might be virus infection or some allegy causes

Back