baby for adoption

grace han

HI, I'm a 25 year old single chinese mother and i'm 5 months pregnant now and the estimated due date of my child is in June.

I want to be able to find a family for my baby and to give her the life I can never give her.

HI, I'm a 25 year old single chinese mother and i'm 5 months pregnant now and the estimated due date of my child is in June.

I want to be able to find a family for my baby and to give her the life I can never give her.
Hi.how do I contact you?

Hi ! I hv my HSR oledi. Which agencies are reliable? Can someone recommend? I want local adoption but heard its like it will never happen.

Hi Grace, my brother in law looking at adoption. Care to share your contact? You can meet a few family first before deciding on adoption.

Dear Grace, my husband and I are looking for a baby girl to adopt. We have our home study report all approved by the govt. If you are still willing to give your baby up for adoption, please tell me how to contact you. Thanks.

hi Grace,

my husband and i are looking for a sg chinese baby to adopt... we live in a new estate and can give the baby a good home.

do contact me at

[email protected]

if your baby has not yet been given away ya...

^ ^
pianonightz

Back