Anyone with PUPPPs? Super Itchy Rash

eggtofu

Hi Mummies, anyone dealing with PUPPs? Im 38 weeks and getting induced this sunday. Was wondering if anyone this rash? Its super itchy and apparently, nothing can be done till delivery. If you have it, how do you cope? Its so itchy, its affecting my sleep! Its like being allergic to myself!

I have this rash 1-2 wks before delivery and only recover 1 wk after post natal.. Super itchy and i apply calamine lotion before sleep..

I used to have when with my #1. Mine started since 3rd trim. After various research and tried variety cream from gynae and off the shelf.. Found a online site about home remedy..

Mix 1part water with 3part baking soda, to make into paste. Apply generously after shower on affected area, it will dry up and become powdery, it works for me and cheap too

hi
i am going to order the Pine Tar Soap (Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Soap, 4.25 oz (120 g) ) online in the next couple of days which is recommended for PUPPP.
It costs USD3.90 before adding shipping.
Items should reach in a week upon purchase and ready for collection.
PM me if interested

I had PUPPP after i delivered on the 2nd day. Looking back those pictures it will still make my hair stamd!

My mom got me this seeds (can get it from the medical hall) to bath with. Seen improvement n im pupps free finally! Takes abt 1 week to toally clear! Before that was suffering from the itch for like nearly 2 weeks!

Gynae gave me medicine to apply bt nt as effective compared to the seeds i used to bath in!

I also have this PUPPP
sad.gif

Back