Anyone TTC in July 2006?

Hi Sweet,

Can oso but in the meantime can read first. At least can learn something.
happy.gif

Hi Wong,

Tks, I bought my Folic Acid in malaysia. The brand is also DHA one. So lucky, at least got a better to start off.

Wow you BD 3 times a day ah??? So xiong leh..... Ur hubby so good life......

Hee Hee.......

Serene, we were on honeymoon ma..heehee...plus the place got nothing much to do except BD :p It was just us and the ocean and beach...nothing much there...no sight seeing, no shopping
happy.gif

wow.. Time flies.. gtg to be July .. I believe that thoes gtg to tcc must be very excirting, right? .. Let's us count down, still hv 4 days left.. hee..
lol.gif
if got gd news, must share share har...

Ya, July coming.... I had my 1st try but failed. Disappointed. But happy at the same time, cos can try again in July then can have Apr bb.
happy.gif

Gals,
When are ur O days? See when u all can start.
Think mine will be ard 9th July.

Hi ValC,
I'll be using ovulation strips. Bought 10 sticks for $8.50. How long have u been trying?

april jus started. dr's orders to give 2mths rest then start. the funny thing abt pregnancy is when you want it you dun get it, when u dun get it you want it.

Hi ValC,
Why Dr order to give 2 mths rest?
Ya, true. It's like dat.
When u try hard to prevent, there's accident.
When u try hard to have, there's no accident.
haha.... Seems easy yet difficult.

Hi ValC

nope, didnt buy... for the first few mths, just planning to let nature takes its course, dun wan to give ourselves pressure... if by dec bo tio, then use ovulation strips and the BBT method bah
happy.gif

hi april

my O date should be 8th Jul
happy.gif

Hi Sweet,
Maybe can consider take ur BBT so that more or less u know when is ur most fertile period. I hope to have apr bb, so I must work hard in July. haha.... A bit giving myself stress.

Our O day quite near. Heard from those experienced, must try more days. Not only on the day. Best is try few days before, on the day itself and oso days later.

Hi Jas,
Me now having it. 2nd day liao.
happy.gif

hi april

we not hoping to strike the first time... we prefer a yr end bb.. hehe.. so have till mar'07 to strike... btw, taking BBT is using normal therometer?

ya, i heard should try a few days before and on alt days...

my menses just finished today!
happy.gif

Jas... maybe got good news.

Ladies... I normally need to try for a span of at least 1 week to 1.5 weeks because my cycle can be anything from 30 to 40 days and I don't want to stress myself out too much by tracking my ovulation right down to the exact day. So this time round I'm giving myself from 30 June to 10 July. Told my hubby to better keep himself free for this period... muwahahahha.

Good luck to everyone!

Odie,
I may even take leave to rest. haha....
And I told hubby that for 2 weeks, we nid to be more hardworking. Not everyday but at least alt days.

Hi Ladies,

I've a question abt the Folic Acid. Pls help. I've bought Folic Acid from Unity Ntuc Healthcare 100 tabs, each 5mg. It also stated that take one per day. But I read from website we only need 400 micrograms (0.4 mg) of folic acid everyday, is it true? Any effect if I've taken more?

Hi wendy,

folic acid is water soluble, excess will be excrete via urine. It is quite safe for most people even at 10-20mg per day,except those with Vitamin B12 deficiency.

Odie,
My cycle also very irregular. Have been monitoring for the past few months, it ranges from 28 days to 35 days, so very difficult to predict O day. No choice but to work longer and harder lor. Hope I can strike in this cycle, wish me luck. hahahaha

pageup... are you a pharmacist? I see that you are very well-versed in all these ;) Good luck to you and me. Well at least you cycle is still shorter than mine... I will have a longer wait.

hi odie,

nah, I'm not smart enough to be a pharmacist. I happen to work in this industry and have interest in dietary supplements and other holistic approach to health maintenance.

good luck to you too. Hee hee, maybe your 2nd born will also be around the same age as mine.

odie
Hmmm.... no good news... menses came yesterday liao...

So for that whole week will have lots of BD to do... enjoy and hope to have good news soon...

april
Me can start to count and try again liao...

Hi Jas,
My menses abt to end soon. Now, looking forward to try again.

No worries, with failure, at least next round know wat to do. Maybe BD more days.
Must take leave to BD BD daily. hehe....

Hi sweet,

I take leave to rest. The nite bfore BD, then take one day leave to sleep. haha....
Now aiming to go on leave on 10th July cos WC final on Sunday morning 2am+. Can watched then sleep late late. And oso BD before watching.

hi ladies...had been MIA for a while...
Me ganna diagnose as potentially with PCOS, which is a medical problem that might be harder to conceive..sigh..was a big blow when I find out but now coping better...

Had been TTC now too w/o thinking so much and see if can strike..

hi april

yuan lai shi jiang! we have booked a room at Marina Mandarin Hotel on 8th to 9th Jul to BD
kao_blush.gif
to sort of commemorate our TTC plans... hehe

hi ah kat

sorry to hear about it.... u were disgnosed thru pre-natal check-up? dun worry too much... relax and best of luck in striking soon!
happy.gif

ah kat
sorry to hear about it.. don't think too much. Harder to conceive doesn't mean cannot conceive, you just got to try harder and you will strike one day.

april
now you even planning your BD schedule... I am not so on...

Hi sweet,
So good, can check in to hotel and hehe.... More romantic. But must worth the money, do more times. haha.... Enjoy....
happy.gif

Hi kat,
Dun think too much, juz try ur best. Last time my fren oso go check up and doc told her it's diff for her to get pregnant. She so sad. But now, she already got 2 kids and carrying 1. So dun lose heart. Sure can one. Juz enjoy the BD.

Hi Jas,
hehe.... Cos really hope to have my bb born in Apr. Therefore must work hard.
happy.gif

Wow Sweet,
U really so ON.. TTC in hotel.. hee.. anyway, good luck!

Hi all,
Tmr is 1st July, so... hee... Hope to heard good news from u all..
kao_cheers.gif

hi april

my b-day also in Jul... so it's like celebration for my birthday as well... hehe
happy.gif
we oredi planning wat to bring for our hotel stay liao... bubble bath soap, massage oil, sexy lingerie etc... hehe... looking forward!

so when is your window period for BD in jul?
happy.gif
mine should be from 5th Jul to 10th Jul...

Hi wendy

hehe... we like to commemorate the TTC event.. so that next time can remember when we started
happy.gif

Hi sweet,

Mine oso same as urs. Had my menses on 26th Jun.

All the best.

Happy bday in advance.
Which day or July is ur bday?

hi april

so we jia you together!
happy.gif
21st Jul... hehe... but got to time the hotel stay according to ovulation date, so celebrate my birthday 2 weeks in advance
happy.gif

Hi sweet,
Yes, jia you together. Think I shld plan and stay somewhere too. hehe....

Hopefully u get ur big big bday present.

hi april

actually i dun hope to strike this month... hehe... coz we planning for a korea trip in oct (first yr wedding anniversary trip) so more meaningful to strike then
happy.gif

but i hope that u will strike this mth!!
happy.gif

april
Hope you will be successfully in TTC... got good news must share hor...

sweet
Sounds good to have a made in Korea bb... hee hee.. all the best to you too...

Hi sweet,
Thanks, so sweet of u. hehe.....
I think I too excited can't seem to relax.

Hi Jas,
Thanks. Yes, I will.
Hope to hear good news from u too.

hi jas

all the best to u too!
happy.gif
let's see which one of us strike fast.. hehe.. so fun! good to have company on this journey!

hi april

i can understand your excitement!

btw gals, anyone of u went to see maternity wear liao?

Hi sweet,
I have not seen any maternity wear yet. Heard from frens that dun buy any first. At least till everything is stable then can buy stuffs for pregnant.

Next time we go check out where got cheaper maternity wear.

Hi May,
Yeah! We need all the good luck.
happy.gif

Girls, the Jan 07 mummies have started shopping for maternity clothes cos now got GSS
happy.gif

Actually, I think in a week or 2, some of you will need to get new pants and skirts at least. I got new pants and skirts when I was 6 weeks preggie cos mine couldn't fit anymore
happy.gif

There is a thread in here stating the places and websites for cheap maternity wear.
happy.gif

Hi ladies, thanks for the encouragment..
I was going for my normal pap smear checkup and was telling doc that me had irregular menses since young and she sent me for further checks then find out one...

Now coping better..hubby & I do not want to bother with counting and taking temp yet but rather just take it naturally for a few mths then see how...

2day 1st July liao...Good luck gals!

Back