anyone taking utrogestan?

Cerina

Hi

My gynae perscribe utrogestan to stabilise pregnancy. However i have been feeling terrible after taking it. Keep feelim naseau, burping.

Is anyone also takin this medication?

I took that for many months during my pregnancy due to some complications. It is normal to feel that way after taking it. But if ur gynea recommend u to take it, i think it is worth it despite the discomfort.. without it i dont think I'll be holding my little one now :)

I took that for many months during my pregnancy due to some complications. It is normal to feel that way after taking it. But if ur gynea recommend u to take it, i think it is worth it despite the discomfort.. without it i dont think I'll be holding my little one now :)

How do you reduce the discomfort cause i m feeling terribly sick

R u still in first trimester? I tried alot of things to comfort myself like ginger beer, biscuits etc.. most didnt work actually.. but I took leave and rest alot. U might wanna rest more at home.. after awhile u will feel better. During third trimester i was feeling alright..

R u still in first trimester? I tried alot of things to comfort myself like ginger beer, biscuits etc.. most didnt work actually.. but I took leave and rest alot. U might wanna rest more at home.. after awhile u will feel better. During third trimester i was feeling alright..
Yes i m in my first trimester. Been tryin all sort of food too but it doesnt seem to help. How long did u rest at home during ur 1st trimester. My gynae has given me hospitalisation leave but i m worried to be absent from work for too many days.

I was worried too. But no choice, i kept having spotting when i went for work.. got to give up alot of career opportunities. But u really need rest, after ur first trimester u will feel better :)

Hi cerina,I jus took utrogestan few day ago as I under went iui procedures..apparently this is a must take medicine to stabilise. After taking it ,I feel nauseous,lose appetite too.

Hi

My gynae perscribe utrogestan to stabilise pregnancy. However i have been feeling terrible after taking it. Keep feelim naseau, burping.

Is anyone also takin this medication?

Hi babe, I've been taking it since 1st tri due to spotting & bleeding issues. Even though I'm now at 2nd tri my gyne still wants me to continue taking it as it apparently helps to prevent contractions & preterm labour. So hang on there ok...it could also be due to your MS that triggers all the discomfort but things will get better soon. Take care!

I was worried too. But no choice, i kept having spotting when i went for work.. got to give up alot of career opportunities. But u really need rest, after ur first trimester u will feel better :)
Totally understand. Used to be a workaholic now i feel like handicapped at work

Hi babe, I've been taking it since 1st tri due to spotting & bleeding issues. Even though I'm now at 2nd tri my gyne still wants me to continue taking it as it apparently helps to prevent contractions & preterm labour. So hang on there ok...it could also be due to your MS that triggers all the discomfort but things will get better soon. Take care!
Tks for the encouragement!

Hi, I am also on this pill, I call it the white pearl pill. Maybe you inform your gynae n ask if you can insert the pill from the vaginal instead. It is known to lessen the effects, but please ask first. If you experience bleeding before, your gynae may not prefer inserts.

Hellos! Im also on this pill because I'm experiencing spotting so gynae recommended to stabilise pregnancy. Hoping that when I go for the next gynae visit 3 weeks later all will be good and don't need to take it anymore. Really dislike taking pills :(

ya same i've been taking it since my 1st visit to the gynae, my gynae mentioned its so called the an tai yao (in chinese).
gynae mentioned it will caused nausea but in order to stable the fetus i have been taking it till now...
can try avocado milk drink, it helps for me to reduce the nausea...

Hi, I am also on this pill, I call it the white pearl pill. Maybe you inform your gynae n ask if you can insert the pill from the vaginal instead. It is known to lessen the effects, but please ask first. If you experience bleeding before, your gynae may not prefer inserts.
Even i bleeded, i took utrogestan vaginally, it works well, no nausea and dizziness; now doc ask me to stop the dosage once the spotting stops.

Me taking too. Makes my mouth feel more bitter. I find that when I skip the white pearl and switch to my progesterone cream, I started to spot a little. So I increased the progesterone cream portion.

Tomorrow going to see the gyne, hopefully he doesn't prescribe this to me again since I just ran out of it.

I survive by popping golden raisins into my mouth and taking curry or spicy or sourish food.

Back