Anyone have massage lady - Idah contact no. (intro by Rose)}

helloblur

Does anyone have Idah's contact details.I am trying to contact her. Wish to engage her back for my 2nd peggies.

Pls advise. Thanks.

Hi,

I know this masseuse her name is Sidah, not so sure wht is the rite person u r looking. she is staying in Tampines. mother of 3.

Also received gd recommendation fm my friend abt 1 of the shop at bt timah. the post natal package are cheap. $350 for 7days including bengkung and jamu.

hi, i got 1 massage lady u can get 1hr $30 massage at her place in hougang she very professional. pm me i can give u her number

hi, u can try my massage lady she's is good in post-natal massage, neck n shoulder as well her massage is very fantastic iv just finished my post-natal massage with her... call her at 94361463 mdm ida she staying in hougang...

hi rasheda,

ur dun allow PM.
sad.gif

Can u advise me ur massage lady contact no.
possible for her to come to our house?

hi, jov.. mdm ida 94361463.. she is my great massage lady, sitinooraishah u r lucky to get mdm ida as ur massage lady...

hi MS,

i used origins jamu massage services . Am very pleased with their services and professionalism. The massage was very relaxing and ease away my lower back pain due to my poor bfeeding position. The therapist use hot stome to compress my blocked ducts and massage them... she taught me many tips on baby and how to take care of myself during confinement ...
She taught bb massage sequence too which is very helpful ,, my bb loves massaging...

you can try to call rebecca to find out more... Saw they having promo ( think its worth it),,,
theirs is net price , no additional charge for transport even if you leave far away...

their website is www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

Hello Ash,

I am delivering in Dec. Yet to find a good massage lady for post natal massage.

This is going to be my fourth child and I have not been successful in breastfeeding all my three kids in the past as two out of the three turned out to be colicky and I found myself falling into some sort of depression and soon gave up trying to breastfeed them.

So when I read about your good reviews of Origins Jamu Massage my hopes are raised that maybe with some good tips from a competent massage lady on breastfeeding and also on massaging my baby to prevent colic I can be spared from the stress and heartache I had to endure for the previous three babies.

Would be grateful if you can recommend the massage lady whom you think is the best.

Thanks!

hi alicia,

Wa u got 4 kids,, amazing....my therapist is Mdm karlsom...what she does is she help to massage my breast with hot stome compress to stimulate milk glands .. One of my friend bb is colicky so she use the telon oil together with the bb massage to help to reduce colic in BB, and she mention using the Bb binder does help as well...
maybe you like to enquire from them ...usually this mdm karlsom is very fully booked in advaance...

hope it helps!!!

tks

Hi Alicia,

You can contact Ramlah at 92390466, she is doing post natal massage. She usually takes client fm the north and west, the east zone she will refered to her team to take over.

Not sure whether she has increased her price package. Well u can find out.

Hello Ash and Mia,

Yup, will be mother of 4 by this December. The 4th one is really a pleasant surprise, not sure how we are going to cope yet as the other 3 are still very young (eldest 9 yrs old, followed by twins 4.5 years old). But I guess God will provide
happy.gif

But I do hope that this time I am able to manage better both in terms of looking after baby and looking after my emotions (lapsed into mild post-natal depression after both my previous deliveries).

Many thanks for your kind response. Will check out your recommendations.

Warmest regards,
alicia

hi alicia,

dun worry, since god had given this gift, he definately has plans for you...

Celebrate... cos he had given you anothe precious one.

Cheers

happy.gif

Hi alicia,
You could try your postnatal massage frm malay heritage jamu massage. I've tried their service and was very satisfied for their great service. Able to breastfeed my bb well as my milk flow is better after their hotstone service. Price is very reasonable with such service. They even teach me how to massage my baby. My fren told me that their promotions is coming back and mayb you could check on their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com

Hi Alicia,

I've got someone to recommend you for post natal massage. You call this number 90089114 mdm zie.
she did my confinement massage very well.

Hi alicia,
Me got my postnatal massage by malay heritage too. I find that thier charges is reasonable. The therapist is very experience and presentable. Not chatty and always punctual for my sessions. Advise me to rest and take gd care of myself during my confinement and I feel so comfortable the way she serve me. Really a great help for me as a 1st time mummies.

Hi,

Heard some praises on Mdm Idah, wondering if shes the one from Traditional & Holistic Post-natal centre or she does her own business? Think this name is too common that I got confused. : (

Thanks!

Hi adeline & gwen,
Me too got my postnatal done my malayheritage and was serve by mdm Idah. Very nice lady and she always give me advice to take care during my confinements. My fren also took-up their service and serve by Mdm suriyah and also give gd feedback on their too. Just visit their website if you wish to have more details. I booked them 3mths in advance before my edd.

Hi moms,

I am on the verge of booking post natal massage, but kind of unaware when post natal massage can take place, according to massage website is "five days after natuaral birth; one month after c section." Assume I am going to have natuaral birth, is it real that after only 5 days your body is ready for the massage? Or the ealier you have it, the better result for recovery?

Hope moms who had post natal massage service could share some experience! Thanks.

Hi Lisha, If u have a natural birth procedure, you can hv yr post natal massage as soon as u come home from the hospital.
If its CS, u can hv PN massage after 2 weeks, but avoid the tummy area as its still too raw to bind it up. Have yr PN massage after 6 wks with tummy binding. Hope this helps.

I just made appointment with Mdm Ida next friday for Pre-natal massage ($50 for 1hr, she will come to my home)
I am 22 weeks next week, not sure is it too early. Anyway.. i know whats the benefit for post natal. But what about pre-natal? Can help to keep skin firm? I gained 11kg over the past 22 weeks -___- very worry cannot go back to original figure. Please share your experience
happy.gif

Something strange. I found there are 2 Mdm Ida.
HP; 9436 1463 (pre-natal massage $40 per hr, this lady more chatty) and the other one 9424 9829 (pre-natal massage $50 per hr). I called both and they said they are mdm Ida. so which is the correct one? can someone advise me?

Hi
Sorry to interupt.
jm2324- I had the 2nd mdm Ida during my confinement. Cannot comment on d 1st one cos didnt employ her service.

Anyone can recommend any prenatal masseuse that is staying in hougang/ sk area? Preferably can go to their place one. Cos my home is crowded and is not very conducive

Hi, you all can try Jamu Massage by Mdm Maziah, 9051 0005.

I had a miscarriage and call her last minute to arrange an appointment for a 3 day massage. She is very friendly and instead of rejecting my last minute request, she still schedule her time out as early as 8am during this period of time just for me. Each day is 1 hour at $50 per session.

After my first session, I had a bad cramp and the next thing I know large amount of blood clots was out. 2nd session was lesser. I extended another 2 more days and on my last session, no more blood clots and tummy is almost gone.

Hi, you all can try Jamu Massage by Mdm Maziah, 9051 0005.

I had a miscarriage and call her last minute to arrange an appointment for a 3 day massage. She is very friendly and instead of rejecting my last minute request, she still schedule her time out as early as 8am during this period of time just for me. Each day is 1 hour at $50 per session.

After my first session, I had a bad cramp and the next thing I know large amount of blood clots was out. 2nd session was lesser. I extended another 2 more days and on my last session, no more blood clots and tummy is almost gone.
Does this ML include wrap and transport charges inside?

Hi Corylim,

$50 per 1hour session include transport and wrapped. No need to sign up any package or give deposit but because her schedule is very tight, got to let her know in advance to block her schedule.

Something strange. I found there are 2 Mdm Ida.
HP; 9436 1463 (pre-natal massage $40 per hr, this lady more chatty) and the other one 9424 9829 (pre-natal massage $50 per hr). I called both and they said they are mdm Ida. so which is the correct one? can someone advise me?

Hi! Has anyone tried the 2nd Mdm Ida post-natal massage before? I have contacted the 2nd one but not very responsive..
Pls share your experience. Im planning to engage her for the massage & wrap but was confused on the 2 Mdm Ida..
Which one is better? Thanks! =)

Mummies who are still looking for post natal massage, can try to call her see if she's avail not. She speaks mandarin. She does traditional indo jawa style usually will end up more than an hour.

Anything call Mdm Gan at 97116861

5days - $300 (+$10 wrap)
7days- $400 (waive wrap )
10days- $520 (waive wrap)

Wrap will collect on last day.

i haf tried using mdm aidah recently.. very skillful n gd.. her contact number is 98858360.. she haf a pack schedule so pls call early to book.. her psckage is 7 times $400..

Back