Anyone has any baby items to give

I can pass you some bb clothes and brandnew milk teats.Please activate your PM. If not, give me your email address.

Hi All Mummies

Have enough of baby girl clothings but still short of items like Yao La , Baby stroller etcs.......Prefer to collect at East side if possible

Hi

My son is 10 years old and my baby girl is due in March next year. Currently have baby clothings, milk bottles, pacifier, car seat and playpen already. As its been too long since I have a baby, not very sure what else is lack except for Yao LAN and stroller is what I know I still need.

I just bought a Avent Food Warmer Model SCF 255/54 & Sreliser 3 in 1 Model SCF 285/01 on 12 dec 2011 and I do received the same as gift. Hence want to sell this with the original package. Price : 160/- for both. Those who is interested pplease call/sms me @ 90670109

Do you need a diaper bag? Inhave one given by kkh which I don't need. Its very new as I gave birth in nov this year. Pm me if you want.

Hi

Thanks to all mummies who have given me things, appreciate your help.

Looking around for handkerchieves, powder container and other items for NB.

Hi,

I do have BN mitten, do you still need it? Please pm me
happy.gif

Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 9:46 pm:       
Cant pm u.
I got the
Powder container, brand new
Preloved items-
Pouch sling, breastfeeding pillow, cloth nappy(use for swaddling), boys shoes(if u run mind)

Pls pm me

Hi

Thanks to all mummies who have passed stuff to me, really appreciate your kindness.

Would like to ask if any mummy have playpen mattress bedsheet, pillow or bolster to giveaway?

Hi avocado

I would love to have the high chair but I don't have transport to pick up. I have mattress for playpen already. Thanks alot. I'll give these 2 a miss. Appreciate your kindness

Hi Mehui

I've enough of NB bb items for now as all the mummies here has given me alot of stuff.

Thanks alot

Hi Gilera

I think you've mistaken. I take only the stuff which I need and i don't sell.

I'm not getting stuff to open shop, sell and make money

Back